💡 Research Paper Examples on Adidas
- The Accuracy of Adidas Sales Forecast in 2020
Adidas America Inc is a sportswear and footwear manufacturer based in Germany. It is the leading firm selling footwear in Europe, with a significant market share on a global scale.
- Nike vs. Adidas Companies' Comparative Analysis
Two leading sports brands in the world – Nike and Adidas AG – are competing to increase the share of such a profitable and voluminous market as the sports shoe market.
- Nike and Adidas Companies' Business Models
In the case of Nike and Adidas, the prices of the sports apparel are closely controlled by the social and political climate of the sports market.
- Analysis of Adidas Firm's Strengths and Weaknesses
The brand that will be evaluated in this report is Adidas, one of the leaders in the sports apparel industry which provides comfortable sportswear and equipment.
- Adidas Group's Financial Statement Analysis
The Adidas Group has a sound financial position. Besides, the financial performance of the company improved in 2015.
- Adidas: German Sportswear Company
Having by 1990 built a solid reputation for good quality sports footwear the company suddenly found itself posting losses early in the '90s.
- Adidas Marketing Plan
The marketing plan relates to Adidas Company which intends to launch a new product called Adidas Score. The new shore is targeted to non-players.
- M2A2 Ethics: Wal-Mart and Adidas
This essay analyzes the implications of unethical decision making procedures on companies, with a particular concern on clothing manufacturers and retailers; Adidas and Wal-Mart.
- Adidas and HP: Strategic Acquisition
In this paper we have seen how acquisition boosts the revenues of companies as well as their ability to compete with others.
- Adidas “Faster Than” Advertisement’s Special Features
Adidas advertisement “Faster Than” is a video that provides no information about sportswear, still, it contains motivational words to help one be a better version of oneself.
- Comparison and Evaluation of Nike and Adidas Competitive Strategies
The paper analyzes Nike Company which opted to move its operations into six regions and Adidas, which has markets in some regions.
- Adidas and VF Corporations Business Strategies
The paper explores the current strategic situation of Adidas and VF Corporation, their strategic options, barriers to the strategy, and gives recommendations.
- Adidas Company's Vision, Mission, Competition
The Adidas company is involved in production of athletics apparel, footwear, and accessories for both male and female customers of any age.
- Adidas Strategic Assessment in Germany
Although Adidas has established many branches worldwide, this paper will analyze the strategic issues in its central headquarters at Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- The Adidas Break Free Ad Analysis Essay
Looking for the Adidas Break Free ad analysis example? Here, you’ll find the advantages, disadvantages, and meaning behind the commercial for your Adidas Break Free ad analysis.
- Sustainability in the Dutch Sneakers Industry: Adidas and Nike
This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards corporate social responsibility practices.
- Adidas Company’s Marketing Strategy
The marketing activity of Adidas is productive because customers the business explicitly displays what benefits customers can obtain from associating with it.
- Nike and Adidas Companies Marketing Strategies
The purpose of this assignment is to review marketing strategies used by two different companies in the same industry. Sports apparel companies, Nike and Adidas have been chosen for this study.
- Evaluation Measures of Adidas AG
Management control systems and national culture form another perspective from which Adidas is judged. Strengthening investments has seen the realization of impressive returns.
- Adidas’ Management vs Nike
Adidas attempted to diversify its products and acquired such companies as Solomon and Reebok. However, the new divisions did not consistently display good financial results.
- Adidas, Reebok, and Patagonia Brands’ Transparency
Adidas, Reebok, and Patagonia are the leading companies in the transparency index. Their contribution is undoubtedly admirable.
- Nike Inc. and Adidas Group: Business Direction and HR Planning
The industry's code, according to the N.A.I.C.S., is 339920, which refers to sporting and athletic goods manufacturing ("N.A.I.C.S. Code Description").
- MNC Adidas Group: International Accounting
This paper is a case study of MNCs’ operations worldwide. It analyses the operations of the Adidas Group and how its handles foreign operations both socially and financially.
- Adidas Company's Products in the Regional Market Segments
This paper aims to review the products Adidas company offers in regional market segments: Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Russia, Latin America, and emerging markets.
- Fundamental Financial Analysis: A Case of Adidas
Adidas is a corporation operating in the Global Sportswear Industry. The paper discusses the economy of Adidas Corporation and analyzes the financial flow of the company.
👍 Good Adidas Essay Samples for College
- Marketing Strategy of Adidas in the UAE
This paper aims to analyze a worldwide corporation Adidas on its marketing components, specifically in the United Arabic Emirates.
- Adidas Company: Conquering the New Market
Adidas is one of those brands that do not need introduction – in the 21st century, it has practically become a household name.
- Nike vs. Adidas
This case study looks at the historical background and marketing environment in the two organizations. It compares the use of market segmentation in the companies’ marketing strategies.
- Critique of an Adidas Promotional Strategy
The advertising strategy of Adidas can focus more on ordinary people and people with disabilities. This will allow the company to expand the concept of association.
- Adidas Firm's Marketing Strategy and Internal Environment
The firm's current marketing goals are to meet the needs of the target audience and improve products through innovation and technology to improve competitive advantages.
- Nike and Adidas Products: Price and Income Elasticity
This paper reviews the price and income elasticity of commodities from Nike and Adidas companies 💪. It explores issues that influence the elasticity of their products.
- Adidas Shoes: Situation Analysis, Future Strategies
Adidas is the second world largest sports apparel producer. The business enjoys many strengths including a strong brand name and control over its distribution channels.
- Adidas New Strategy Marketing
Adidas used to be the most dominant sportswear manufacturer in Europe. This success it achieved through production of performance-geared shoes.
- Adidas Speedfactory Relocation Project Assessment
The most recent project that Adidas has launched is related to the relocating of its speedfactories that manufacture sporting shoes using robotics from Germany and the USA to Asia.
- Adidas: Digital Marketing Analysis
This paper will focus on social media marketing and mobile marketing strategies, in which the company invests to remain successful.
- Strategic Audit – Adidas and the Global Sportswear Industry
The purpose of this paper is to carry out a strategic audit of the Adidas Group. The paper has taken a diversified approach of analysis; internal analysis and external analysis.
- Adidas Services Marketing Strategy
The present paper describes a marketing strategy for a new Adidas product personalized selection and delivery service based on a specific type of activity of a customer within a mobile application.
- Nike and Adidas Companies' Environmental Scan
In this paper, an environmental scan of Nike and Adidas, that are operating in the sports footwear and apparel industry, is presented.
- Adidas and Its China Strategy
A noteworthy action taken by Adidas in regard to its China strategy is the appointment of Erica Kerner as Director of its Beijing Olympics Program.
- Aspects of Adidas Commercial
This paper analyzes the commercial of the famous company Adidas and its signs, which reflect some key modern trends and demands in brand development.
- International Accounting MNC Adidas AG
Due to the Adidas company’s international nature of business, there are various issues that face the company in regards to taxation.
- Adidas & Bamboo Bike Studio: Competitive Advantage
This paper analyzes the functionality of Adidas Company and Bamboo Bike Studio Company, and explains how these companies operate to differentiate themselves.
- Adidas Group: Company Analysis
This paper conducts the company analysis of Adidas in the United Arab Emirates. It focuses on the reflections of the employees, managers, and customers regarding the performance of the company.
- Competition & Consumer Behavior: Reebok-Adidas Merger
The merger enabled Reebok to challenge the dominance enjoyed by Nike and facilitated a new insight into the changing market forces.
- Nike and Adidas Companies' Analysis
Adidas is a leading sports apparel retailer founded in 1924. Nike, a direct competitor of Adidas, was founded in 1864.
- Promotional MIX by the Adidas
The promotional mix used by the Adidas during their spring-summer 2008 “originals” campaign is that of sales promotions, advertising and publicity.
- SWOT Analysis for Adidas, Reebok and Nike
Benefits and Risks of a SWOT Analysis of the Potential Merger of Leading Sportswear Companies Adidas and Reebok
- Reebok and Adidas Companies: Activities Description
Shoe industry today is quite widespread, and the production of sports shoes is the primary development direction of such large global corporations as Reebok and Adidas.
- Adidas and Marketing Communication
Adidas brand commands a large market share because of its technology and innovative design that ensures that the firm maintains a competitive advantage.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers Market
This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Adidas
- Rhetorical Analysis of Adidas “Break Free” Advertisement
The “Break Free” advertisement is a great example of an inspiring video with an unpredictable plot. It uses original images that seem not connected to the sport.
- Advertising Concept in the Course of Adidas
The article analyzes the advertising concept of Adidas, discusses advertising in the media, as well as the main elements of branding.
- Adidas Corporation's Organizational Justice
Organisations ought to observe organisational justice. This will create a culture of trust, identity and commitment to delivering excellence.
- Nike Social Media vs. Adidas Social Media: Marketing Analysis
Looking for an essay example on Nike and Adidas social media strategy statistics? Here, you’ll find analysis of posts on Instagram, Facebook and other Adidas and Nike social media accounts.
- Adidas: International Accounting
Adidas is one of the leading manufacturers of sportswear, footwear, toiletries, and sports equipment. It sponsors many sports teams.
- Adidas: New Service Development
This paper proposes introducing a new Adidas product personalized selection and delivery service based on a specific type of activity of a customer within a mobile application.
- Nike and Adidas Companies Comparison
The purpose of this paper is to discuss business models of Nike, Inc. and Adidas Group in order to make a comparison analysis.
- Adidas IMC: Website Structure and Analysis
Adidas started operating in 1949 in Germany. Today it is one of the most recognized brands in the world. This paper analyzes the design elements of the company's website.
- Pricing: The Sneaker Pricing Wars (Adidas-Nike)
The factors associated with pricing are; the production cost, competition, the market place and condition, and also the quality of the product or service.
- Nike and Adidas Companies' Internal Analysis in 2016
The data to analyze Nike's financial health and competitive advantage is retrieved from the 2016 half-year financial report and other annual reports.
- Advanced Marketing Strategy of Adidas Group
Adidas has gained considerably a large market share in the global apparel and footwear market; this has been achieved through adoption of advanced marketing strategies.
- Personal Ethical Dilemma: Adidas Case Study
Business ethics considers ethical and moral principles in the context of the business environment and governs the actions and behavior of individuals in an organization.
- Marketing: Adidas Advertising Campaign
This report conducts a broad analysis of Adidas advertising campaign. The report takes into account the consumer’s decision-making process.
- Adidas Company's Position and Performance
Short term liquidity position of Adidas Company has been analyzed below. A number of ratios were calculated during the last 5 years for analysis purposes.