💡 Research Paper Examples on Alibaba
- Alibaba Group's Innovative Policies and Products
Alibaba Group Holding of China runs many different entities, including consumer e-commerce, business-to-business platform, Alibaba Small Business Operations, online payment.
- CSR as a Corporate Strategy at Alibaba Group
The study focused on investigating corporate social responsibility as conducted by various companies in different parts of the world.
- Alibaba Company Analysis
Alibaba is an online business that was founded in 1999 by Jack Ma. Ma, the company’s current chairman, named the business ‘Alibaba’ because the name was recognizable globally.
- Alibaba Group's Profile and Counterfeit Goods
Alibaba Group Holding Limited is based in the People’s Republic of China; however, its business operates globally, and the company has customers in every continent.
- Alibaba Company and Governement Accusations
Alibaba is an e-commerce company. The Chinese government leveled accusations against Alibaba for condoning the sale of counterfeit products in its platform.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
The Alibaba Group Holding Limited is an online shopping company which offers e-commerce trading in China. It internalized the aspects of quality, affordability and reliability.
- Alibaba Company's Bond Dilemma in the US
The paper argues offering bonds in the United States will provide Alibaba with numerous advantages and disadvantages.
- Analysis of Alibaba Group: History and Success
Alibaba Group has been showing success in the stock market and data analysis despite skeptics and fierce competition.
- Alibaba Company's External Analysis
Alibaba is a renowned company in the internet industry whose main function is to enable the transaction between businesses, between consumers and sellers, and between consumers.
- Amazon and Alibaba: Financial Computation and Analysis
Alibaba’s profitability is much higher than the profitability of Amazon and the industry average, based on the net profit margin.
- Amazon's Competition with Alibaba and Wal-Mart
The key financial objective of Amazon was to reach long-term sustainable growth; to achieve this, the company integrated and maintained a lean culture.
- Leadership in Remote Team at Alibaba Limited
The improved leadership through reflective practice lowers Alibaba’s turnover rates and promotes employee retention.
- Alibaba Company's Supply Chain
The statement that Alibaba has potentially higher prospects for success in developing countries than in developed ones is considered to be logical and reasonable.
- Improving an Outsider's Business: Yahoo-Alibaba Deal
This study examines the issues of the right approach towards the negotiation, and the ability to find new ways of resolving a problem after a failure in Yahoo.
- Analysis of ‘Alibaba’ Company Aspects
The Chinese firm Alibaba is a well-known player in the global market, which successfully copes with the competition.
- Alibaba Group Influencing Sales Through Media
This year the Alibaba Group company’s sales reached phenomenal success, as its traditional Chinese Singles' Day turned out to be an international event.
- Alibaba Group's Strategic Analysis and Solutions
In view of the problems experienced at Alibaba Group, multiple, viable and non-viable solutions could be used to pursue the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Alibaba Group's Public Relations and Responsibility
Alibaba Group also pays attention to the development of such two fields as the marketing and corporate social responsibility or the corporate citizenship.
- Alibaba Organizational Structure and Values
Interested in Alibaba company structure, 💰 its management plan, and culture? ➤ Read this company analysis of Alibaba organizational structure!
- Alibaba Group's Progress and Influences on Industry
Jack Ma's Alibaba Group is one of the leaders in the field of innovation and technology. This paper focuses on the progress of the company and its influences.
- Alibaba.com Dominance in B2B Market in China
The portal market company capitalised on the fact that SMBs found it difficult to link up with the rest of the global firms given their limited capacity and language barrier.
- Alibaba Company's Organizational Behavior
Alibaba’s organizational behavior has brought success to the company majorly by building a culture that derives the best out of the workers.
- The Alibaba Company's Strategy
This essay critically discusses the interplay of the factors with a view of highlighting apt ways implementing the strategic recommendations in the Alibaba Company.
- Alibaba's Counterfeit Products: Action Plan
The paper presents a 2-step plan for Alibaba platforms that face the problem of counterfeit products. It includes the managers’ awareness and the presence of counterfeit products.
- Alibaba Group’s Corporate Governance
In corporate governance strategy, Alibaba Group emphasizes the presence of independent and experienced directors. Alibaba board of directors is comprised of qualified specialists.
👍 Good Alibaba Essay Samples for College
- Alibaba Group and Its External Stakeholders
The paper analyzes Alibaba Group’s relationships with external stakeholders in terms of legal and ethical issues and the impact of stakeholder perspectives on diversity.
- Alibaba Company's Online Sellers
Alibaba is one of the most successful online sellers in the world. This online platform “dominates the world’s largest e-commerce market”.
- Alibaba Company Strategic Management
Alibaba is a profitable, e-commerce company that has transformed China’s Internet economy. In fact, the company’s IPO showed that it was the best e-commerce company in China.
- Alibaba Brand Image & New Strategy Analysis
What is Alibaba brand image? 📢 Alibaba, founded in China, is one of the leading and fast-growing e-commerce companies. 📈 This paper presents a powerful Alibaba brand strategic plan that can make the company more successful.
- Alibaba Company: Strategic Information Needs
Alibaba Group consists of Internet-based businesses, which aim to promote buying and selling of anything across the globe via the Internet.
- Alibaba Group and Protection From Counterfeit Products
Alibaba group has been growing by leaps and bounds because of its unique business strategy. It has managed to spread its activities in more than 100 countries.
- Alibaba Company's Data Mining and Website Analysis
This paper will analyze the use of data mining at Alibaba.com to improve performance and discuss the weaknesses of the company’s website.
- Jack Ma's Strategic Leadership at Alibaba
This paper discusses the theoretical perspectives of strategic leadership based on the example of Jack Ma and his contribution to the success of Alibaba.
- Alibaba Group's Operations and Functional Diversity
Alibaba Group is one of the global leaders in the sphere of e-commerce that is oriented to the development of new business-to-business and business-to-customer platforms.
- Alibaba Group Company's Management and Electronic Business
Alibaba Group is a large private internet-based electronic business unit located in Hangzhou, China. The firm has online web portals, search engine for shoppers.
- Policies and Products of Alibaba Group, China
Alibaba Group’s origin dates back to the late 1990s. Jack Ma who was initially an English instructor in Hanzhou established the Alibaba Group in the late 1990s together with almost 20 other members.
- Alibaba: The Yangtze River Crocodile
Alibaba’s strategy involves global expansion and the provision of cheap Chinese products to customers worldwide.
- E-Commerce at Alibaba Group
E-business represents a variety of processes and tools (online) that change the proposition of a company’s value. It is achieved by utilizing data-warehousing.
- Alibaba Company's Multi-Cultural Issues
This essay will take a look at a popular organization called Alibaba, look at how multicultural issues are handled and offer recommendations.
- A Little Electronic Magic at Alibaba.com
Alibaba faces competition from other established online companies that have shifted attention from its areas of operation.
- Alibaba Company's External and Internal Analysis
The key focuses for Alibaba are the expansion of the global market for exploiting increased levels of social capital and merging into more efficient business units by acquiring new firms.
- Alibaba Website: Benefits and Costs of Using
An analysis of the benefits and costs of using websites such as Alibaba.com illustrates the relevant considerations for new companies in opening and developing an export plan.
- Alibaba Company’s Competitive Advantage and Future
The current business strategy of Alibaba can be described as a business-to-business (B2B) platform based on which the organization has been developing its marketing strategy.
- Alibaba and Its Cooperative Linkages
When studying the example of the Alibaba group, it can be clearly seen that even large companies face impressive challenges in the global economy.
- AliExpress: How Is It Affected by McDonaldization?
Aliexpress, the globally significant Chinese marketplace, was used as the organization that most vividly demonstrates the effects of McDonaldization.
- Diversification Initiatives of Alibaba Group
Diversification is the expansion of the product range and reorientation of sales markets, as well as the development of new types of production.
- Business-Level Strategy: Alibaba
This essay will focus on the business level strategies of Alibaba. Alibaba is a company that is based in China, and it provides online business services to its clients.
- Alibaba Group and Porter’s Generic Strategies Model
Alibaba Group is a relatively young e-commerce company that used to be operating primarily in the Chinese and Japanese markets, where it has become the leader in the industry.
- Alibaba Group: Company Analysis
This paper aims to identify the existence of internal and external strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities for the Alibaba Group.
- Alibaba Group's Diversity and Corporate Policies
In spite of the fact that Alibaba Group accentuates diversity in its operations and widely promoted messages, this aspect is poorly presented in the analyzed corporate policies.
- Alibaba Company and Counterfeit Goods Issue
This case study will focus on the largest e-commerce businesses in the modern days Alibaba and its frequently discussed issues with counterfeit goods sold from the platform.
- The Alibaba Group Company's Analysis
The paper presents an overview of Alibaba Group including its financial situation, product and service offerings, geographic markets, competitors, and distribution networks.