💡 Research Paper Examples on Amazon
- Amazon Company and Strategy Analysis
The paper analyzes the Amazon company, its environmental forces, strengths and weaknesses, its potential to understand whether its current strategy is effective.
- Shortening the Length of Paid Covid Sick Leave in Amazon
Amazon has reduced paid leave for their employees in the U.S. who have contracted Covid-19 or need ten days to forty hours of quarantine.
- Analysis of Amazon Company Business Aspects
The essay claims that along with the business model, vision and mission of the company Amazon make it highly successful, and justifies it with three tests of Winning strategy.
- Amazon Company Description, History, and Reasons for Success
Applying six sigma principles in their supply chain is the key to Amazon's success, as it ensures that all its products are delivered on time.
- Analysis of Strategic Resources in Amazon Company
A company such as Amazon has proven to belong to the class of the best online retail business with its competitive advantages.
- Walmart and Amazon Companies Information Technology
For Amazon, information technology is the primary platform for offering its products and services. For Walmart, IT is a tool to manage some business operations.
- Amazon Company's Future and Strategies
Amazon is the largest internet company by market capitalization and total sales. But it came a long way to take the leading position.
- Online Retail and Services: Walmart and Amazon
Walmart and Amazon are two extremely popular organizations focused on retail that initially operated only in the US but have already reached the global market.
- International Human Resource Management at Amazon
Due to a combination of innovative approach and a string of coincidences lading to the increase in the role of online purchasing, Amazon has quickly risen to the top.
- Amazon Supply Chain Risk Profile and Its Mitigation Plans
Amazon's supply chain has expanded rapidly over the last five years. It continues to grow, fulfilling the emerging market's demand, lower production costs, and increasing productivity.
- Amazon: Innovation Strategy and Execution Plan
The company has emerged as a global brand in the online retail market is linked to its commitment to innovation, value proposition, and mission statement.
- Amazon Inc.'s Mission and Competitive Strategy
Amazon is one of the most well-known and profitable companies in the world. The business focused on e-commerce, providing an online marketplace for a variety of different products.
- Amazon Information Systems and Business Strategies
Information technologies and business approaches used by Amazon.com made it the largest Internet retailer in the world and brought international customer loyalty to the company.
- Action Plan for Operations Improvement in Amazon
An operations improvement for Amazon.com should aim at objectives of quality, speed, reliability, flexibility, and production costs.
- Amazon Company Strategies: Business and Corporate Levels
This essay analyzes Amazon's strategies, investigates whether they will be effective in the long-term, evaluates the company's values on business and corporate levels.
- Amazon Leadership Practices
Jeff Bezos often starts changes in Amazon to make it correspond to current challenges. However, his attempts are not always successful.
- Corporate Culture of Amazon and Its Impact on the Company’s Results
The corporate culture of Amazon is ambiguous, but without any doubt, it allows the firm to gain popularity among buyers.
- Starbucks and Amazon: The Organizational Development Design
Firms may develop new ways of doing things but they have to reflect on past developments as well as lessons learnt in order to build on what they had done in the past.
- Amazon: Sustainable Competitive Advantage
By using Porter’s Five Forces, Amazon can maintain existing benefits and strengthen them and add new ones, to compete effectively and successfully.
- Amazon Company Porter's Five Forces Analysis
The report presents Amazon's analysis using Porter's Five Forces, and Osterwalder's Business Model Canvas approaches to identify areas for improvement.
- Amazon UAE Company's Human Resource Management Practices
This report will discuss implementing Human Resource Management (HRM) practices in the newly opened Amazon Company in UAE.
- Amazon and eBay Companies' Competitive Strategy
Despite the slight differences in the product categories, the overall similarity in the business orientations shows Amazon and eBay are competing in the same market.
- Facebook and Amazon Companies' Strategic Analysis
The increasing online buying and preference for quality products present opportunities for Facebook to establish a strong global market position.
- Amazon Versus Walmart Is a Blueprint for Competitive Advantage
The article highlights Amazon’s dominance in the online retail field as well as Walmart’s ongoing efforts to overcome it and its effects.
- Socioeconomic and Legal Assessment Report for Amazon
Amazon is a leading American multinational online marketplace and the world’s most valuable retailer by market capitalization.
- Internet Role on International Marketing in Amazon.com
There is not enough knowledge and research on how such organisations like Amazon.com use its international internet marketing to support its strategy and achieve its objectives.
- Amazon Advertisement and Marketing Strategy
Amazon is a multinational company whose headquarter is in Seattle City majors in digital streaming, artificial streaming, and e-commerce.
- Vision Statements of Amazon, Microsoft, and Tesla
This article defines an organization's vision statement and examines statements from companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Tesla.
- Amazon's Foreign Direct Investment in Finland
The primary purpose of this report is to choose a multinational company (Amazon) that intends to expand its current operations within Finland.
- The Amazon Corporation's Strategic (SWOT) Analysis
Conducting a SWOT analysis for the Amazon Corporation could help the leaders identify the internal limitations and potential strengths to mitigate them.
👍 Good Amazon Essay Samples for College
- Amazon and Yahoo Companies: Strategic Planning
Since its inception, Amazon and Yahoo have had to compete in their respective market niches, instituting various strategic plans to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Amazon Approach to Management and Performance Evaluation
Amazon is one of the most influential tech giants on the planet, and its market capitalization is similar to that of Microsoft and Google.
- Infrastructure as a Service by Amazon
The demand for cloud computing is proliferating due to its cost-efficiency, scalability, and simple management.
- Assessment of Amazon.co.uk: Main points
This report provides information about the extent to which the home page on the UK version of Amazon.co.uk1 complies with W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Amazon and eBay: E-Business Models, Strategies, and Competition
The e-businesses who have developed their own distinct strategies are the ones still dominating the market and making millions of dollars every day.
- Business-Level and Corporate-Level Strategies in Amazon Corporation
In this paper, the case of Amazon will guide the discussion of the difference and nature of business-level and corporate-level strategies.
- Amazon’s Business Strategy and Corporate Structure
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the business and corporate strategies of Amazon and discuss the company's business model, corporate structure, and management systems.
- The Amazon Company's Strategic Analysis
This strategic analysis of Amazon will help to identify the company’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for future development.
- Situational Analysis: Amazon.com
Amazon.com has experienced rapid and consistent growth since its creation. Currently, it has a customer base of over 83 million. The company prospects to grow at above 200%.
- Amazon Dash Wand Product's Feasibility
Amazon launched a dash wand that allows customers to scan barcodes of packages and add the goods directly to their carts.
- Organizational Change Against Discrimination: The Case of Amazon
The paper discusses the Amazon lawsuits, examining the external and internal factors prompting the need for change, and organizational issues.
- Amazon's Organizational Structure and Strategy Implementation
Amazon employs a hierarchal organizational structure, which makes it possible for the company to exercise extensive control over all its operations across the globe.
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- Competitive Edge in the Amazon’s Market
This paper compares Amazon’s market advantage to other market leaders like Jet.com, Google, and Walmart. It looks at Amazon’s key advantages and downsides.
- Amazon Online Shopping and Market Opportunity
Amazon has set up the "dash button" as a business innovation that allows customers to have access to the "buy-it-now" button that is popular in an e-commerce site.
- Amazon: The Strategic Factors
This paper will discuss the strategic factors such as globalization, technology, industrial organization and resource-based models, vision and mission that have impacted Amazon.
- Yahoo and Amazon: Building a Competitive Advantage
This analytical treatise attempts to explicitly analyze the competitive advantage between the Amazon and Yahoo companies.
- Cultural Competency Plan at Amazon
The paper discusses the cultural competency of the company Amazon. They have made significant progress from internet commerce to the building of technical infrastructure.
- Amazon's Sales and Marketing Strategies
This essay explores Amazon’s sales and distribution model and marketing strategies that make it better than brick and mortar stores.
- Amazon.com: Innovation Strategy
Internet companies, like Amazon, build their business strategies on continuous involvement in innovative solutions that allow for creating sustainable competitive advantages.
- Amazon INC.’s Strategic Analysis Report
In this paper, Amazon’s online strategy will be examined to determine its weaknesses and strengths using VRIO and the Value chain.
- Zappos-Amazon Companies Merger: Organizational Culture
The acquisition of Zappos by Amazon is a good example of the complications of combining two companies that have different organizational cultures.
- The Amazon Company's Service Marketing Analysis
Amazon as a company is a service only partially, considering that it also provides various products at the same time.
- Amazon Company: RFID Technology Implementation Plan
An evidence-based Radio-Frequency Identification technology implementation plan is suggested by this paper that can make a difference for Amazon and support its business goals.
- The Health Impact of Amazon Company
Amazon is a well-known company that currently operates in the modern world while having leading positions in online retail.
- International Trade Impact on the Amazon Region
The Amazon region has to ensure that it has adequate energy supplies, up-to-date technology, and ready capital to establish the necessary industries.
- Amazon Company's Supply Chain Integration
By using striking supply chains and deploying technological innovations, Amazon has transformed the outlook for retail.
- Amazon Aggregators and Porter’s Five Forces
Porter's five forces are an important element because they ensure the comprehension of the major competitive forces impacting Amazon aggregators.
- Amazon Inc.'s Societal and Social Marketing
Amazon Inc. is an American-based multinational company that primarily deals in the wholesale and retail business.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Corporate Valuation
The company to be analyzed is Amazon.com, Inc., a listed company located in the United States that operates in the technology industry and the cyclical consumer market.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Amazon
- Amazon.com, INC: Business Strategy
The organization has unique resources and strategic capabilities that have allowed it to achieve high levels of success
- Controlling Management at Amazon
Human capital is what makes Amazon the successful, disruptive innovator, which is why it is especially compelling to analyze its controlling management and its functions.
- Inventory Management of Amazon
The primary goal of the report is to explore and analyze Amazon’s inventory management techniques, systems, and other procedures related to management of the company’s portfolio.
- Amazon: The Champion of Customer-Delivered Value
Amazon focuses on powerful initiatives to promote performance and improve customer satisfaction. This paper analyzes the organization’s market share and pricing decisions.
- Digital Marketing Strategy of Amazon
In this paper, the digital marketing strategies implemented by Amazon will be analyzed. Amazon is an American company that works in the e-commerce and digital streaming field.
- Amazon’s Business Strategy
This topic introduces the reader to the insights about Amazon. The Amazon Company was started in the year 1994 with its distinguished line of books as the major business product.
- Amazon Company: Transportation and Logistics Department
Amazon is one of the leading online retailers. The network of cargo and fulfillment facilities in the USA is substantial, which has enabled the company to introduce the prime delivery service.
- HR Strategic Business Partnership: Amazon
The transition to HR strategic partnership is essential for organizational growth and efficient management of human resources.
- Amazon vs. Walmart: Internet in the Retail Industry
This paper discusses the recent development of retail through the main aspects of Porter's Five Forces analysis and the growth of Amazon and Walmart.
- Amazon Human Resources Strategy
This essay analyzes the HR strategy of Amazon. ✓ Learn about the company's HR structure, practices, and issues in this Amazon human resource management analysis.
- Amazon Company's Business Management Strategies
This paper discusses digital transformation, as well as digital winners and losers, and evaluates the factors that distinguish Amazon as a digital winner.
- The Amazon Company's Strategic Alternatives
Strategic alternatives are a set of options for the organization's development to accomplish several aims. This paper examines Amazon's strategic alternatives.
- Amazon Company's Marketing Function Audit
The Amazon Company operates in the online shopping industry and has been in existence for more than ten years.
- Amazon and Yahoo Companies' Differences
Both Amazon and Yahoo! have forged alliances with other companies, with the former forming partnerships with such B & M companies like Office Depot and Toys “R” US.
- Popular Culture Effects and Their Relevance to Amazon’s CEO
The case of Amazon is an excellent example of how an inner change in the company can become a trending topic and possibly influence other businesses in the future.
- Amazon: Company Analysis
The purpose of Amazon, like any other similar company, is to maximize profit. In this regard, the organization is famous for its harsh working conditions.
- Amazon's Information System & Competitive Strategy
This paper analytically argues how organizations utilize the strategic use of information systems and information technology to attain a competitive advantage.
- Amazon's, Macy's and Target's Strategic Priorities
Amazon's current opportunities outweigh the risks. It has a high profitability level and a vast profile of business partners.
- Amazon's Online Shopping and Innovative Delivery
Online shopping became one of the most common things for people around the world. It is as usual today as going to the brick-and-mortar stores.
- Amazon's Five Management Functions
In this paper, the Amazon case will be examined, and the use of five management functions will be thoroughly explained.
- Amazon: The Energy Efficiency Resource Standards Model
Amazon, as the largest multinational company, has an extremely strong value proposition, which well reflects all aspects of the Energy Efficiency Resource Standards model.
- E-Commerce Technology: A Study Based on Amazon
E-commerce dominates the current global market, which gave rise to large corporate entities, such as Amazon. Such growth is primarily due to big data analytics utilized.
- Amazon Company's Information Technology During COVID-19
The Amazon E-commerce trade works diligently with associates and dealers hence sustaining the requirement and anticipation of clients.
- Amazon, Inc. Balance Sheet Analysis and Recommendation
A balance sheet is a financial statement that reflects what a business owns (assets), what it owes outsiders (liabilities), and its owners (equity).
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan Development
Amazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Digital Marketing Strategy Amazon Case Study
This case study will consider Amazon, how the company uses metrics to improve its digital marketing strategy and its approach to marketing communications.
- Amazon Supply Chain Integration Analysis
Amazon is an example of a company that has managed to integrate its supply chain and benefit from it. It was not an easy process.
- Apple, Coca-Cola, Amazon and Walmart: The Impact of Marketing Mix
This paper explores Apple Inc.'s iWatch and how the company implemented the four marketing Ps to achieve tremendous success.
- Amazon Company's Operations Approach
Amazon’s approach to its operations presents a clear vision of goals and strategies. In general, the company’s management may be evaluated as adequate yet not fully transparent.
- Amazon and eBay E-Business Applications Development
Amazon and eBay are businesses that develop according to the specific rules of e-Commerce while using the Internet as the platform for retailing and other types of transactions.
✍️ Best Amazon Essay Examples to Write about
- Amazon.com Website Products Marketing
This paper will utilize Amazon.com as the independent variable for examination with sites with customized applications for selling custom products will be the dependent variable.
- Amazon’s Cost Leadership and Differentiation
Innovation and automation helped Amazon to achieve a balance between cost leadership and differentiation. The new Amazon robots form orders much quicker, making their fulfillment easier.
- Aspects of Amazon’s Strategies
Amazon’s strategies have ensured the company’s growth over time from a small online book retailer in 1994 to the biggest online retailer of all types of goods today.
- Human Resources Management at Amazon
The present document aims to propose a short-to-mid-term solution to the issue of the ineffective human resource management process at Amazon.
- Amazon Company’s Conditions of Use
The Amazon company’s conditions of use detail rules that have to be followed by its customers who want to use e-commerce services.
- Amazon Conquers Space in the Near Future
Today Amazon, the world-famous online store, has come to the conclusion that it is time to conquer not only Earth.
- Amazon Company's Dynamic Pricing
Pricing strategies influence the coverall performance of the company and its market position. Dynamic price is attracted more attention than any other marketing tool.
- Amazon Company: Financial Management
Amazon is clearly showing a successful example of long-term funding performed in the form of debt financing and long-term credits.
- Amazon: Organizational Strengths, Opportunities, and Dynamics
Amazon’s key strengths involve efficiency and minimal waste of employees’ time on unnecessary activities, which do not contribute to the key strategic objectives.
- How Amazon Can Use of It in Overcoming Security Breaches
This paper outlines various steps, taken by Amazon Company in overcoming security breaches, for the observance of data and resource protection from the illegal activities.
- Amazon.com: Transportation and Warehousing Strategy
Amazon’s focus is to reduce its use of third-party logistics providers as it gains more control over how it moves cargo through its own distribution networks.
- Amazon: Financial Analysis
Amazon should focus on its competencies to stay ahead of the competition and leverage its immense skills and experiences to improve the quality of services and goods.
- The Amazon Environment Analysis
Amazon, one of the world's top e-commerce firms, was started in 1995 as an online bookshop by Jeff Bezos. This essay will provide an in-depth environmental analysis of Amazon.
- Analysis of Amazon's Environment
The study aims to analyze Amazon's internal and external environment to introduce strategic recommendations for improving the company's future performance.
- The Analyzing of Amazon's Annual Report
When analyzing an Annual Report, a specialist should focus on information about financial statements, supplementary data, as well as discussions and analysis of management.
- Walmart and Amazon Companies' Financial Analysis
Walmart's debt ratio reflects how the company spends its proportions on servicing assets compared to Amazon, which finances its growth via high-risk debt.
- Best HRM Practices: Apple and Amazon
This paper discusses HRM practices at Apple and Amazon in terms of five functional areas and shows that they provide both positive and negative examples for other businesses.
- Amazon Inc.'s Transaction Processes and Risk Management
The Amazon company uses the collected or researched information to determine the contributing factors influencing consumer purchasing power.
- Amazon Go Company's Diversification Strategies
The application of diversification tools at Amazon exemplifies both successful and unsuccessful diversification approaches.
- Amazon Company Analysis
Amazon.com offers customers a variety of products for every taste and financial expectations. Anyone can go to the site and select a product, pay for it, and wait for delivery.
- The Amazon Company's Strategic Case Analysis
The strategic case analysis of Amazon provides clear and detailed recommendations on organizational strategy, change management, ethics and process improvement.
- Impact of Acquisition: Amazon and Whole Foods
The benefits of acquisition between Amazon and Whole Foods cannot be ignored. Both companies may discover new opportunities and improve their current positions in the market.
- Disruptive Technologies and Amazon
The report examines the various drivers of economic change, the emergence of millennials and digital technologies, the legal and political frameworks and offers recommendations.
- Amazon Company’s Website and Its Facebook Page
This paper aims to explore how Amazon, a global e-commerce and technology company, uses its website and Facebook page to connect to its target audience.
- Amazon: The Brand That Protects Itself
To ensure its success in its expansion and in general, the company should capitalize on the unique advantages Amazon already possesses.
- Consumer Behavior: Amazon’s Kindle
Amazon's Kindle is a successful product line, which confidently retains its leading position since its launch in 2007.
- Innovation Management Plan: Amazon Company
Amazon.com is a global online commerce retailer initiated by Jeff Bezos in 1994 as an Internet shop. Amazon.com does not tie the customer to its ecosystem.
- Amazon Inc.'s Supply Chain Improvements
Despite the current high achievements, Amazon continues to invest many resources and efforts in improving its supply chain and continues to be ahead of competitors.
- Analysis of Amazon and Walmart Companies
The current paper states that Amazon has a severe advantage over Walmart, but its power would be noticeable only in the nearest future.
- The leadership of Amazon
It is doubtless that the success of any organization depends on a wide range of intertwined factors, which have the potential to propel an organization or make it crumble.
📝 Amazon Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Amazon as a Possible Cause of Disinflation
Amazon functions in the digital market, which involved higher competition and does not require physical outlets.
- Amazon as a Delivery Service in the UK
Amazon is an online retail company popular in the West. In 2019, it sought to expand into the UK courier system.
- Ethics in Business: Amazon’s Approaches
This work is aimed at identifying Amazon’s approaches to ethics in work and determining the corporation’s specific achievements in this field.
- Amazon E-Business Model
Amazon is a worldwide sensation, a huge international corporation that once was just a small site for the resale of books.
- Amazon Company's Five Functions of Management
Upon taking responsibility as a manager in the Amazon warehouse, the five functions are essential in allowing the organization's growth and better control of activities.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Business Management
The analysis of Amazon shows that it has a flexible and adaptable business model that has facilitated its growth in both product lines and global expansion.
- Amazon Company's E-Business Strategy
Amazon is a global online retail giant. Established in 1994, the company has grown over the years into a multinational corporation with an active presence in the US.
- Amazon Company's Strategic Audit
Amazon strategic factor analysis is an essential tool that provides adequate information on the influence of external and internal environment factors on the company’s business activities.
- Amazon Company's Risk-Management Strategy
Today, Amazon is a multinational company that operates in several markets e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence markets.
- Amazon Firm's Business- and Corporate-Level Strategies
The essay focuses on the business-level and corporate-level strategies of Amazon. It analyzes how this company gains competitive advantages.
- Amazon.com Strategies Case
When Amazon.com was established as the global online bookstore, there were no competitors within the industry in relation to online sales.
- Digital Transformation of Retailers After Amazon
The goal of companies is to adapt to the changing market with digital transformation. The essay presents a strategy for this process.
- The Process of Information System in Amazon
Such goods include books, softwares, and electronic goods among others. This essay seeks to explore the use of information systems at Amazon.com.
- Internet Recruiting and Job Posting: Amazon, Schneider, Indeed, Simplyhired and CapraTek
This presentation assesses the various job postings and sites overview of such companies as Amazon, Schneider, Indeed, Simplyhired, and CapraTek.
- Technological Trend in Amazon Company
Amazon company is still going strong and is one of the largest technology companies in the world, and should keep expanding its company.
- Strategic Audit Analysis of the Amazon Company
Amazon's cost leadership strategy is perfectly working as it has emerged as a top online business. Its online strategy has neglected its physical market.
- Amazon Firm's Working Conditions and Atmosphere
The emphasis on fear, the discouragement of camaraderie, and many other Amazon’s current policies substantially undermine employee motivation and the company’s public image.
- An e-Business Analysis of Amazon.com
In addition, Amazon has managed to clinch a share of the market of the film release industry. While the company offers these services online, there is an option of delivery of most products in that
- Amazon Incorporation Concepts
Amazon Incorporation is one of the most successful companies in the world. The company uses powerful concepts to serve its clients.
- Independent Contractors and Amazon: A Legal Study
The report views the case of independent contractors who are guaranteed such rights as the right to contract, choose where to work, how to work, and manage their own business.
- Amazon Company's Hardware and Applications
This paper describes the functions of computer hardware components used in Amazon Company, and how the operating system and applications help the organization reach its objectives.
- Amazon Company's Financial Statement Analysis
Amazon is one of the largest companies in the world, with a net worth of over $1 billion. Amazon’s profit margin increased substantially between 2017 and 2018.
- Amazon Company's Acquires of Whole Foods
Being one of the greatest companies, Amazon tends to enlarge the sphere of its influence and conquer new markets. This work analyzes reasons for Amazon's purchase of Whole Foods.
- Amazon Company’s Sales Channels: Sales Force Defining
Over 20 years in online retail, Amazon has become a household name for the place where one can purchase a variety of products and services with only a few clicks.
- Amazon Company and Its Key Weakness
Amazon has a diverse customer base, which is mainly due to the full range of products and services provided by the company.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Performance Analysis via Charts
Amazon has been one of the most successful players in this field in the United States, but the takeover has been reported to have an adverse impact on the company's profitability.
- Amazon's Mission, Vision, and Values
This paper discusses Amazon's mission, vision, and values. Vision, mission, and values form the basis for building the organization's strategic foundation.
- Ecotourism Resort at the Amazon: Amazon Eco-Tourist Resort
As focus shifts to environmental friendly businesses, its important that everyone adopts the technologies and practices that have minimal negative impact on the environment.
- Amazon Urged Not to Sell Facial Recognition Technology to Police
It is the right of each worker to decide whether it is ethically acceptable for them to work for the company which makes such potentially harmful decisions.