💡 Research Paper Examples on Apple
- Apple Company's Innovation Process Stages
The Apple Company engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing mobile phones and other media services, portable digital music players and personal computers.
- Apple Inc: Computer Industry's Advantages
While the corporation still provides high-quality support to its PC customers, Apple Inc. has found its niche in the modern market by taking over the mobile industry.
- Apple in IT Industry
Today, Apple is a leader in the IT industry, and its strengths include knowledge, HR, relationships, selling, and history.
- Managerial Accounting for Apple Inc.
The purpose of the paper is to provide information about the Apple company’s reports and their purpose and managerial accounting concepts for making decisions.
- Apple Corporation's Economic Analysis Project
This report presents an economic analysis project for Apple Corporation by studying the elasticity of the company's primary products, which are phones, computers, and music.
- Apple Company: International Business Proposal
This analytical treatise attempts to present a mixture of the global standardization and localization strategies as ideal in the current business situation of the Apple Company.
- Apple’s Inc. Quality Management Tools
The main aim of this paper is to discuss how Apple Inc. implements some of the quality management tools and techniques.
- Apple’s Supply Chain Strategy, Its Success and Risks
The Apple Company manages its supply chain through proper inventory management, creating positive supplier relationships, and efficient storage and distribution processes.
- Apple Inc's Product Management and SWOT Analysis
Apple Inc. is one of the leading electronic firms in the world that has experienced a massive success over the past one decade.
- Environmental Analysis: A Case Study of Apple Inc.
The study analyzes Apple’s external and internal environments using the PESTLE and SWOT analysis tools and data from books, journals, and credible websites.
- Apple and Microsoft Companies Organisation Strategies
The paper will be assessing the similarities and differences of Apple Inc. and Microsoft Corporation's strategies in terms of macro-environment, management structure, and financial issues.
- Apple Inc.'s Strategy, Business Model, and Future
This paper explores the elements of Apple's strategy, the company's business model, the competition in the PC industry, the company's competitive position and its future.
- Project Management Office Analysis: Apple Inc Case
According to the firm’s recent reports, Apple Inc has experienced consistent growth in its sales from September 2011 to September 2013.
- Apple Inc Product Portfolio Analysis
Apple requires devising new strategies to deal with the consumer perception of Jobs innovativeness by investing in the research and development to compete effectively.
- Innovation Strategy: Apple Incorporated
Apple Incorporated remains one of the most profitable companies in the world. It innovates, designs, and markets superior products to its customers.
- Apple Inc.'s Analysis and Recommendations for 2013
The Apple company should consider expanding its franchising program into the developing countries since people in the respective countries have adopted the technology.
- Samsung vs. Apple in the US Smartphone Market
This paper examines the factors that make emerging companies take over markets that were previously dominated by more established competitors.
- Apple Inc.: Marketing Philosophies
Apple’s marketing philosophy considers the consumer’s needs, commercial opportunities, and competitive strategies, all of which contribute to the company’s success.
- Apple Company’s Branding Strategy in China
Apple has been known as a successful organization, which has been performing well in the global economy environment and that has been represented in a variety of markets.
- Mobile Phone Industry: Apple, Samsung and Blackberry
In the article, a PESTEL analysis of the three companies has been carried out to indicate their external environments, their customer base, and their market positions. The paper disscuses phone industry.
- Apple Company's Operation Management and Business Goals
This paper examines the operations management of Apple where managers concentrate on the creation of value for customers and decreasing the costs of production.
- Steve Jobs as an Unconventional Leader
Steve Jobs was an unconventional leader whose great leadership was evident from the success he achieved at Apple Inc.
- Apple Company: Advantage in the Computer Industry
This work analyzes the competitive advantage forces of Apple's computer industry, such as the threat of new entrants and buyers' bargaining power in the framework of Porter's model.
- Apple and Samsung Companies Strengths and Weaknesses
Apple and Samsung are well-known companies that specialize in a host of activities in electronics and mobile phones. The task of this paper is to critically analyze of the two companies.
- Steve Jobs on Quality and Marketing Strategies
In the video “Steve Jobs on Quality,” Jobs argues that the main problem of many companies is emphasis on marketing strategies rather than the quality of products and services.
- Apple Incorporation: Corporate Renewal
Corporate renewal has become one of the most important strategies that organizations are incorporating in an effort to attain sufficient competitiveness.
- Apple Inc.'s SWOT, Marketing, Control, Finances
Apple’s mission statement drives towards improving the safety and health of workers as well as customers by producing products that are friendly to the environment.
- Steve Jobs Success
Jobs was a dreamer who had managed to create, lose, and return to the greatest passion of his entire life to make it tremendously profitable and successful.
- Product Marketing Plan: Apple’s Iphone 5
The iPhone product will have to overcome the challenges posed by changes in the market conditions where the same will impact on its promotional strategies and product mix approaches.
- Apple Inc.'s Human Resource Management Department
This paper attempts to provide a set of recommendations to Apple Inc. Human Resource Management department in relation to this phenomenon.
👍 Good Apple Essay Samples for College
- Product Life Cycle of Apple iPhone Assessment
Apple iPhone demonstrates almost all product life cycle (PLC) stages since it is a vivid example of skillful marketing and sales.
- The Apple iPhone Contribution in Cloud Computing
This paper will provide general information in relation to cloud computing services and the reason behind its popularity. The paper will analysis the contribution of iPhone 6 Apple Pay to E-Commerce.
- Apple Inc.'s Analysis for Investors
This paper analysis Apple Inc.’s financial model and performance and models explicitly the company’s discounted cash flow, which is a critical tool for investors.
- Apple Incorporation's Sales Expansion
Apple efficiently uses collaborative arrangements for sales expansion, risk minimization, as well as resource acquisition.
- Apple, Coca-Cola, Amazon and Walmart: The Impact of Marketing Mix
This paper explores Apple Inc.'s iWatch and how the company implemented the four marketing Ps to achieve tremendous success.
- Ethics Unwrapped: Apple Suppliers & Labor Practices
Apple Inc. remains one of the most successful American companies that innovate, design, and market a wide range of consumer electronics.
- Music Industry: Apple's iTunes and Profitability
The music industry has developed, concealed, and weakened an entire range of musicians whose capacities are disregarded much to the detriment of the music lovers.
- Apple Company: Strategy Analysis
Apple has always played to its strength as a company, but the fact that its strengths were not always cognizant with the prevalent market structure is another point altogether.
- Steve Jobs’ Outstanding and Effective Leadership
It is understood that Steve Jobs demonstrated the most unique leadership style while at the helm of various performing companies.
- Apple Inc.'s Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
This report is based on a working weighted average cost of capital which is aimed at assisting Apple Inc identified their overall cost of capital that is required for projects.
- Apple Inc.'s Change and Innovation
The theory of Business Model Innovation (BMI) discusses the creation and reinvention of a business model in the decade of globalization and in more recent times, that of recession.
- Apple Desktop Mini Product Marketing Plan
This marketing plan presents the M1 Mac Mini, a revolutionary Mac desktop, the innovative product created by Apple company, which develops and sells computer technology.
- Apple’s Supplier Responsibility
By 2014 Apple went deeper into the supply chain in order to disclose and correct problems, that cannot be fixed by action plans and audits.
- Apple Computer Incorporation: Company Analysis
Apple Computer Incorporation has been successful over the years. The firm’s success can be measured by the number of products which the firm has introduced since its inception.
- Apple Inc.'s iPad International Marketing Strategy
When developing an international marketing strategy for iPads, Apple Inc. needs to consider some crucial factors that are likely to affect the campaigns.
- Apple Watch Product's Marketing Communications
The target market for the Apple Watch is a discerning, non-conventional buyer who has no qualms about being an early adopter of technology.
- Apple Company's Innovations and Marketing Mix
This research examines Apple's life-changing innovation in products and its principal marketing mix that led the corporation to international success.
- Apple Company's Strategic Alternatives and Recommendations
Apple’s attractive revenue offers it opportunity to conduct various activities like market research and new product invention without any stress.
- How Does Apple Communicate with Their Employees? Apple Internal Communications
What is Apple’s internal communication strategy? 🍏 How does Apple communicate with their employees? 🔍 Discover these and other questions & examples about apple internal communications in this article. 👉
- Apple – Social Performance of Organizations
The nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple, and two key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success.
- Apple Company's Corporate Finance
The paper will look at the two options for Apple Inc.'s corporate finance management of either financing the buyback using the excess cash or by issuing a bond.
- Market Structures: Apple, Walmart, and Kroger
Apple operates in the tech industry. Walmart operates in the wholesale retail industry because it sells a great variety of products. Kroger operates in the food retail industry.
- Apple’s International Retail Strategy
Apple retail strategy is consistent with its brand message, which is quality products, at high-end locations with premium prices supported with both promotional messages and knowledgeable retailers.
- Apple Inc.’s Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Program Analysis
Apple’s sustainability and CSR strategy focus on promoting environmental conservation and empowering people in different communities across the world.
- Apple Inc. Smartphones strategic marketing plan
Apple Inc. is one of the telecommunication firms specializing in the production of high technological electronic products, computer hardware, and software.
- Individual Case Not Analysis: Apple Inc.
In this paper, attention will be paid to Apple’s competencies and business strategies that make the company competitive and thriving for a long period.
- Apple INC. Organizational Structure
The paper states that Apple Inc. has established an organizational structure that fosters technological advances and rapid innovation.
- Implication of Globalization: Samsung and Apple Dispute
The paper aims to present the implications of globalization and technology on this situation to trace the patterns of such occasions in the business world.
- Apple Inc.'s Use in the US and Global Markets
The Apple company’s objective is to enhance and revolutionize technology through innovation and inspiration to offer high-quality products and improve human experiences.
- Leadership and Change Management in Apple Company
The paper aims to analyze the data concerning the business performance of Apple Company, its change management practices, the charismatic leadership pattern of Steve Jobs.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Apple
- Apple Company's Logo and Its Graphic Design
Every time I see an apple logo, Apple Computers Company is the only company that immediately rings in my mind.
- Leadership at Apple Inc.
The main purpose of the paper is to discuss the typical behaviours of Apple’s leaders and connect them with the factors influencing the company’s leadership style.
- Apple iPad: Marketing of Technological Innovations
The promotion of the iPad required a well-defined marketing campaign. Apple used the differentiation strategy and benefited from brand loyalty and a high reputation.
- Apple vs. Samsung Firms' Financial Analysis
Apple's campaign is more profitable than Samsung's policies and activities in an overwhelming number of criteria.
- Information Systems of Apple Inc.
The company has been a pioneer in the sphere of information technology, so its use of information systems is effective.
- Management Accounting: Apple Plc, Absorption Costing
Management accounting is primarily concerned with the internal activities of the organization and therefore central to key organizational functions.
- Apple Inc.'s Modeling Decision-Making
The Apple Inc. company has changed with time on product production as well as on service delivery which has enabled the company to expand its marketing from one point to another.
- Apple Inc.'s Strategic Audit of Management and Environment
A strategic audit is a technique that puts the decision-making process into action. It operates using check listing issues and areas, hence enabling a systematic analysis.
- Apple: Organizational Theory
The essay will outline the organizational profile and provide secondary research on the various problems Apple is facing.
- Apple’s Success in the Customer Electronics Industry
Apple has engaged in several approaches such as strategic management and planning in the attempts to sustain its recent success in the customer electronics industry.
- Apple's iPhone in the Technology Market
The paper noted that Apple improves its leadership position in the global smartphone market. It manages to maintain high demand for the devices.
- Apple Watch 6: New Product Launch
This paper will review marketing strategies for the release of the Apple Watch 6 and customer satisfaction with the product.
- Charles Schwab Company, Apple, Walt Disney Analysis
This paper will keenly highlight the major economic contributions of Charles Schwab Company as a brokerage company.
- Apple Inc. Competitive Environment
The organization chosen for consideration in this paper is Apple Inc., which ranks among the best companies around the world.
- Apple: Jobs’ Leadership Success Case
In its 44 years of existence, the US-based company evolved from a start-up that assembled computers in Steve Jobs’ garage to an international powerhouse.
- Apple Incorporation Strategic Management
The case study “Apple Inc., 2008” explains why the company requires new strategies and competencies in order to remain competitive in its industry.
- Apple Company: SWOT Analysis in India
Apple intends to launch a phone (the iPhone) in the Indian market. This phone, being a wireless device that is handheld is expected to be a big hit in India.
- Pricing Strategy Apple iPad Versus Amazon Kindle
Kindle and iPads have been the design of two major companies. Their price strategies are likely to change in the long run to accommodate the growing consumer market.
- The Financial Statement of Apple Inc
Apple Inc is a multinational company that is based in the United States of America and has operations in different parts of the world.
- Apple Company's Business Ethics
This paper analyzes Apple ethics and social responsibility. 📱 It also looks at the role of suppliers and their effects on Apple Corporation. Is Apple an ethical company? Find out here!
- Apple Inc. as an Innovative Firm
Without acceptance, an invention does not become an innovation. Apple Inc. is one of the outstanding computer companies founded as an innovative enterprise.
- Apple Inc: Main Line, Markets and Performance
The Apple Inc. sells a wide range of software, networking solutions, applications, and peripherals to creative markets, education, government, SMB enterprise, and individual consumers.
- Promotion and Advertising Strategies Used by Apple and Samsung
The paper will be examining the similarities and differences of the advertising strategy of Samsung and Apple. Learn more about Apple and Samsung advertising strategy with us!
- Apple Inc.'s Recruitment, Hiring and Onboarding Approach
Apple Inc. applies a distinct selection and hiring approach that suits the company’s needs and values; both external and internal selection techniques are utilized.
- How Apple Inc. Changed After Steve Jobs
The main reason behind Apple's success can be connected to the strategy employed by Jobs wherein he hired and surrounded himself with brilliant individuals.
- Apple's iWatch: Enhancing Sales and Competitiveness
The iWatch, one of the latest smart products from Apple Corporation, is about to be launched. The company needs to develop a comprehensive selling proposal that will enhance sales.
- Apple Innovation Strategy and Company’s Success
Apple's software integration strategy, product innovations, and customer-orientated approach are the most significant strategies that contribute to the company's success.
- Apple's New Product Development and Pricing
This paper discusses a new Apple product being presented in the European market. This new product is the iPad with iOS 6.
- Poster Presentation: Apple in India
The poster gives a summarized case study of Apple Inc. in India; it is presented to give the full details of the company’s operation in the country.
- Apple Incorporation's Strategic Plans and Analysis
The paper examines strategic plans and SWOT analysis of Apple Incorporation. It is a highly profitable organization with reputable product brands.
✍️ Best Apple Essay Examples to Write about
- Apple Inc.'s Products and Design Process
Apple Inc. has adopted a suitable method that has been very instrumental in achieving success in its operations. This work analyzes supply chain management Apple Inc.
- Apple Company: Investment in IT
Investment in IT has given the Apple Company a competitive advantage in terms of better performance delivery, creation of superior products, and real time customer relationship management.
- Digital Health Technologies Trend and the Apple Company
In the Apple context, an area in which further research can be successfully done is in the health sector. The digital health trend is ensuring the safety of human life.
- Organizational Culture in The Apple Inc. Company
Organizational culture is the product of social invention and interaction that are influenced by values and traditions, attitudes, and national culture.
- Steve Jobs' and Tim Cook's Leadership Styles
The paper explores Steve Jobs' and Tim Cook's leadership styles and the degree to which different leadership styles influence the quality of organisational performance.
- Apple Computer Inc.: Financial Statement Analysis
This paper provides financial statement analysis for Apple Computer Inc. – analyzes Apple’s return on assets, profit margin and asset utilization, and cash flow.
- Apple and Microsoft Corporations Success Stories
Apple and Microsoft corporations became the world’s leading manufacturers of personal computer computers and computer software products.
- Apple Inc.'s Market Strategy and Brand Position
Apple's powerful brand-building approach allows them to retain its loyal customers. This leads to a steady but strong expansion of the market share.
- The Apple Company's Stock Value
Most financial analysts believe that Apple's stock is performing well and is expected to continue to do so owing to the company's strong performance.
- Apple: Behavioral Economics
Anchoring refers relying on pre-existing information to form a judgement. Apple customers anchor their buying decision on their previous experiences.
- Apple: Digital Business Models
Apple Inc. is a technology company, which sells electronic equipment, online services, and computer software. It practices different business models, especially B2C.
- Apple, Inc.: Brand Management
This paper aims to research the Apple brand in terms of Apple's legacy, its position in the market, and assessing brand success through an average user's eyes.
- The Apple Company Business Analysis
The report studies the Apple Inc, its organisational structure, accounting and managerial information, social and ethical responsibilities, budgeting, investments and so on.
- Apple Inc.: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance
This paper discusses the impact of Apple’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success, the five forces of competition: how they affect Apple Inc, etc.
- Apple Company's SWOT Analysis
The study is about Apple`s SWOT analysis that can help to find out what's working well, and what's not so good, what opportunities are available and what threats the company is likely to face.
- Strategic Management in Apple
Despite the successes, the competitive nature of the technology industry poses some strategic challenges to Apple firm.
- Analysis of Apple’s Competitive Strategy
The Apple company positions itself as a manufacturer of costly high-quality equipment, and in this regard, its pricing policy is quite aggressive.
- Apple’s Corporate Financial Strategy Concepts
This paper discusses Apple’s corporate financial strategy concepts and proposes a new monetary approach while also offering a critical evaluation of it.
- Corporate Governance: Tyco International and Apple Inc.
Sacrificing ethics in the name of profits can be seen as one of the main dilemmas of corporate governance. The case of Tyco International and Steve Job’s Apple.
- Apple Inc. Analysis: Company’s Performance
Apple Inc. seems to have no insurance from the U.S. Overseas Private Investment Corporation. Moreover, it is said that the company does not maintain insurance coverage.
- Apple Company's Competition Strategies
Competing at the top of the smartphone industry, Apple Inc. has to face a multitude of pressures one of which is linked to the possibility of new market entries in the near future.
- Talent Management Strategy of Apple Company
An HR strategy aims at identifying, creating, deploying, and holding talented employees. Top management must recognize the value of talent management.
- Investment Decision: Apple Inc.
Based on the analysis, the investor should purchase the stock of Apple Inc. Apple Inc.’s investors are likely to gain in the future.
- Apple: Company Profile, Main Products, Current Market
Apple Inc. manufactures consumer electronics including mobile phones, music players, computer software and personal computers and accessories.
- Corporate Philosophy of Apple Inc.
The corporate philosophy of Apple Inc. is excellent because its main activity is aimed at meeting the needs of consumers and its employees.
- Organizational Behavior Profile: Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs was the CEO and Chairman of Apple Computers Incorporation and was considered to be one of the most successful businessmen in the world.
- Apple Company's Current Marketing Strategies
In this study, the researcher will be interested in investigating the current marketing strategies of Apple Inc, and how effective they are in addressing the issue of competition.
- Apple’s iHealth Product Marketing Plan
iHealth is a new Apple product that not only has a modern design but also can be used to measure blood pressure, pulse, and other important medical characteristics.
- Apple's Interactive and Intelligent Design
Key among Apple’s sources of dominance and competitive advantage in the international technology arena is its reputation for creative and transcendent ideas.
- Corporate Communications in the Apple Inc
Communication in a corporate organization is one of the most critical aspects of the company as it coordinates and unites the various groups of stakeholders into one focused group.
📝 Apple Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Apple Inc.: Financial Statements
The growth rate in the technology industry can be extremely unpredictable, and this is clearly demonstrated by the rate of growth that Apple Inc. has experienced in the past.
- Apple Inc. Entering New Markets
This essay is going to discuss in detail the US and German regions and a number of unique approaches Apple Inc. has taken while trying to position itself in different markets.
- Apple Company's Business Strategy: China Market
There are many discussions about the reasons for and explanations of Apple’s success in China. The success of Apple was hard to predict, and no guarantees were given.
- The Charismatic Leadership of Steve Jobs at Apple
Ethical leadership is a kind of leadership that upholds ethics. A leader is expected to carry out some duties, and thus they has a chance of leading ethically.
- Success of Apple iPod and Role of Promotion and Distribution
Apple inc. introduced iPod on October 23, 2001. Since then there is no looking back. As of march 2008, it has sold over 140 million worldwide.
- Customer Insight at Apple UK
The Apple customer care department has invented the anticipatory customer service where a customer is able to set an appointment to visit an Apple Store
- Apple Inc.'s External Factors and Social Performance
The purpose of this paper is to discuss products of Apple, concentrate on external factors that influence the company’s progress.
- Apple Inc.'s Products and Board Structure
Apple Inc. is a computer, phone, and software manufacturing company that was founded in 1977 by Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs.
- The Apple Company's Team Composition
The proposed goal of Apple to reduce customer expenditures on repairs by twenty-five percent can only be met through effective team development.
- Apple iPhone 5S Product Marketing Plan
Apple is preparing to launch a new version of its smartphone called the iPhone 5S. iPhone 5S will target customers in the consumer, enterprise, and education markets.
- Apple Inc.'s Business Opportunities
The study is based on the opportunity that Apple Inc. discovered in consumer electronics and how it was able to take this opportunity for the growth of the company products.
- Apple Production Operation Process
Apple has made the cost-effective decision to manufacture its products in the country known for a cheap but high-quality workforce that is a significant contribution to the exceptional performance.
- Apple Inc. Measuring Running Mechanics
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak as a technological brand and manufacturing products like Mac and iPhone.
- Apple: Financial Performance and Investment Recommendations
The purpose of this paper is to make investment recommendations about the purchase of stock relying on Apple’s financial performance.
- Innovation in Apple Computer Inc.
This paper will attempt to analyze the front-end innovation in Apple Computer Inc. that has led to their modern innovations that include the iPad.
- Steve Jobs' Leadership, Definition and Styles
Defining leadership is a challenging task as there are different approaches and theories explaining the nature of a leader.
- Apple iPhone 3GS and Its Success in Australia
The producers of the Apple iPhone 3GS have made applications of a cocktail of strong marketing initiatives to win customer loyalty and business success.
- Strategic Changes at Apple Inc.
The basic shift in strategy that brought back Apple Computer to its winning ways was its return to creative ways.
- Apple Inc.'s iPhone Marketing Mix
iPhone is a brand of cutting-edge smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc., which has targeted the high-end market segment through premium pricing and direct selling.
- Steve Jobs' Leader Influence on Organizational Effectiveness
For many subordinates, Jobs is remembered as an authoritarian leader who demanded that all his instructions be followed precisely to the smallest detail.
- Apple Inc.: Form 10-K
Several ways, which the SEC employs to protect investors, maintain efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation by requiring corporations to file annual 10-K reports.
- Apple's Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
In its marketing strategy of the interactive store, Apple utilizes principles inherent in channel management and customer relationship management to increase revenue.
- Apple Incorporation's Stock Market Project
The current paper indicates that the stock market is one of the sources of profit for any large corporation, including Apple.
- Apple Inc.'s Company Financial Analysis
This paper examines the Apple company’s financial performance including the ability of the foreign subsidiaries to sustain the mother company.
- Diversification and Vertical Integration at Apple and Samsung
Apple and Samsung practice differentiation, but Samsung deals with related and unrelated types, while Apple is characterized only by connected differentiation.
- International Strategic Plan to help Apple company expand in China
Since China is enjoying a speedy economic growth, many individuals are starting their ventures in the country. Apple Company, have found a good center for economic development.
- IPhone X by Apple Inc.: Articles Review
This evaluation essay gives a detailed summary of the two articles about the iPhone X, one of the smartphones innovated and designed by Apple Inc, and tries to pinpoint any bias.
- Apple iPhone Marketing Communication Strategy
Marketing communications plans for iphone includes customer-facing materials such as websites and trade show presentations.
- Apple and AT&T Agreement Aftermath
Apple and AT&T, the largest U.S. mobile service provider entered into an agreement that would see both companies introduce the iPhone into the U.S. carrier market of handsets.
- Financial Research Report Apple, Inc.
The purpose of this financial research report was to evaluate the financial records of a given US publicly traded company, and Apple, Inc. was chosen for the task.
🌟 Apple Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Apple, Alphabet, Amazon Companies' Design and Success
This paper prepares an executive summary of the strategic and organizational success factors of Apple, Alphabet, and Amazon.
- Apple Inc. International Strategy: The Context of International Business
Besides economic growth and market opportunities, the international operations offer an opportunity for the Apple Inc. to produce commodities at a low cost.
- About the Process of Hiring Employees at Apple, Inc.
This essay seeks to analyze recruitment and selection processes, such as job advertisement and interviewing at Apple, Inc.
- Dell and Apple Companies: Marketing Communication
This paper seeks to analyze how Dell can use marketing communication strategies to counter the threat posed by Apple in the market of personal computers.
- Value Strategy Analysis of Apple Company
This paper provides customer value strategy value analysis of Apple Company and offer recommendations on how the company can improve on its current customer value strategy.
- Apple's Differentiation Strategies in 2009
In 2009, Apple adopted the differentiation strategy and tried to develop products that could be perceived as unique by potential products.
- Organizational Goal Setting and SMARTER Analysis: Apple Company
The purpose of this paper is to develop a goal for Apple Company for the next 12 months using the SMARTER framework.
- Apple: Marketing Communication and Branding
Apple as a brand has made itself a strong reputation. The brand is considered among the most powerful among other consumer electronics and communication devices.
- Strategies and Policies at the Apple, Inc.
The Apple Company has established relationships with international agents to help them market their products. This has made the company reach software customers across the globe.
- Apple: Organisational Culture, Leadership, and Organisational Change
This paper includes a detailed analysis of Apples’ organisational culture and structure as well as existing strategies to implement the necessary changes.
- Apple Inc.'s Strategic & Total Quality Management
The study evaluates the role of strategic planning, management, and leadership in enhancing Total Quality Management and customer satisfaction at the Apple Company.
- External Analysis on Apple Inc Management Strategy
Apple Inc. is a multi product company based in California, USA. For 2008 year ending, it has revenues of 32.48 billion USD and has 35000 employees.
- Strategic Management Concepts: The Case of Apple
Apple’s success is owed to proper management planning that focuses on product differentiation, vertical and horizontal integration, and pricing strategies.
- Apple Inc.'s Communication Strategies
This paper aims to discuss the communication strategies of Apple Inc.: communicating persuasive messages, bad news, and social media communication.
- HP Company and Apple: Financial Statement Analysis
Essay will analyze two US companies in the computer hardware and software industry. The companies are the Hewlett Packard Company and Apple Inc.
- Apple Company's Design Thinking and Innovation
Apple eventually abandoned the traditional approach to business and embraced the design thinking approach. It took up a cohesive method, which includes four key steps.
- Which Phone Is Superior Samsung Instinct or Apple iPhone?
Though one cannot compare the two phones directly as they are totally different types – iPhone being a smartphone and Instinct being a touch screen enabled usual phone.
- Apple iPad: Product, Price, Place, Promotion
This paper highlights important components of the marketing matrix under which Apple has applied in iPad marketing to the customers.
- Apple Plc.'s Marketing Plan and Consumer Behavior
The target market for the Apple marketing plan is customers of all ages who depend on Apple products on a daily basis.
- Apple Inc.'s SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis
Apple has both strengths and weaknesses. It has to face many of the threats discussed in its services, but they create a foundation for growth.
- Nokia, Motorola, Apple Companies' Marketing Strategies
This report discusses three business and marketing strategies that will transform Nokia Company, Motorola Company, and Apple, Inc.
- Apple's New Pricing Strategy Impact
The quality service would grant even more customer loyalty, and in the future, they can buy other costly devices.
- Apple and Samsung Comparative Analysis
Apple’s mission statement drives towards improving the safety and health of workers as well as customers by producing products that are friendly to the environment.
- Apple Inc.'s International Marketing Strategy
Apple, Inc. is one of the most powerful tech companies in the world. It has grown to be a powerhouse pushing the envelope, raising the bar, and bringing innovation to the market.
- Apple’s Target Market and Apple Marketing Strategy
Looking for 🕵️ Apple marketing strategy analysis? Apple Inc. manufactures and designs computer software products and consumer electronics 💻. This paper presents Apple’s target market and strategies concerning the 4Ps.
- Apple Inc.'s Weighted Average Cost of Capital
Apple Inc. is one of the best-performing companies in the communication and technology sector globally. This paper strives to identify Apple Inc's weighted average cost of Capital.
- The Apple-Microsoft Companies Relationship
The Apple-Microsoft battle ruined the relationship between the two companies. The much affected company was Apple who lost the legal battle and considerable market.
- Steve Jobs Leadership Abilities
Jobs is a hands-on Corporate Leader as far as running the operations of Apple Inc and strategic planning for the company’s future is concerned.
- 1984 Apple Commercial Analysis
The purpose of this article is to analyze a 1984 Apple commercial that positioned the Macintosh as an alternative to IBM products.
- Investment in the Shares of Apple and Microsoft
Investment in the shares of Apple and Microsoft is recommended. Upon a comparison of Apple and Microsoft, it is recommended to invest in its shares.
- Apple Company's Managing Marketing
Apple Inc is one of the leading electronic firms that have embraced the twenty-first century marketing strategies in order to manage the market competition.
- Apple Inc.'s Financial Management and Shares
This paper studies Apple Inc., conducts a financial analysis of its metrics, in comparison with its main competitors, and makes recommendations regarding shares.
- Apple Watch Analysis: Porter’s Five Forces Model
Apple Watch is Apple’s first wearable device that was launched in 2015. Its development and entrance to the market of wearables include both advantages and drawbacks.
- Apple Inc.'s Creativity and Management Balance
Apple has become one of the iconic companies that have changed the way people think of computers and mobile devices. Steve Jobs was a leader who valued creativity above all.
- Apple vs. HP: Comparative Financial Analysis
This comparative financial analysis report focuses on Apple Inc. and HP Inc. to determine the best investment opportunity for a boutique investment firm.
- Apple Inc.'s History and Strategic (SWOT) Analysis
Although many attribute the company’s successes to iPhone, there were several products before it that put the organization on the global map.
- Walmart and Apple Companies: Non-Financial Rewards
A reward system is an official or informal program that organizations utilize in recognizing the achievements of workers, including successful completion of corporation’s aims.
- Apple Company Inc. SWOT Analysis
Although Apple Company faces tough competition from the technological industry, it is strategically focused and on the right track.
- Apple Inc.: Strategic Plan
This paper concentrates on the single opportunity that is the prospect of the iphone in the global smartphone market as iPhone sales revenue increased by 266% in 2009.
- The Marketing Communications Used by Apple Company
The tools used by the Apple company to communicate to its various target external audience include leaflets, promotional giveaways, and advertising.
- Human Resource Management in Apple Inc. Corporation
Different products are consumed differently in different regions, influencing the people Apple Inc. employees in them.
- Apple Company's Products and Services
This paper discusses the products and services provided by Apple, the organizational external environment, stakeholders, and corporate social responsibility.
- Financial Success: Apple Inc.
This article analyzes the success of Apple Inc. and the factors that allowed the company to increase profits despite the financial crisis that began in 2007.
- Microsoft and Apple Companies: Career Growth and Development
The best career companies are Microsoft and Apple. They have created an environment of dynamic, consultative, and proactive decision making for the employees as part of a family unit.
- Steve Jobs: The Way of the Leader
Steve Jobs was a proponent of a form of leadership called no excuses. Successful people, he believed, do not rely on others.
- IPhone Xs and Apple Business Competitors' Analysis
As buyers can easily change their iPhone for another smartphone, Apple is forced to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Apple Inc.'s Financial Principles
The paper presents three financial principles of the Apple Inc: namely time value for money, cash flows as the sources of value, and market prices reflection information.
- Apple and Microsoft: Marketing Approach Comparison
The purpose of this paper is to compare the marketing approach of two software companies, Apple and Microsoft.
- Forms of Competition: The Case of Apple
Overall, Apple has successfully managed to distinguish itself from its brand competitors by focusing on the specific target audience and developing a philosophy that appeals to it