💡 Research Paper Examples on Award
- The Quality Award Programs
All of the award programs use similar assessment criteria of award applicants and continuous improvement initiatives to maintain their leadership and competitive abilities.
- National and Regional Quality Awards Comparison
“A Comparative Analysis of National and Regional Quality Awards by Vokurka et al. suggests an overview of the quality systems of the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, and Australia.
- European Foundation for Quality Management Awards
The European Foundation for Quality Management was developed out of the need to have the quality of the European companies improved to enhance their global competitiveness.
- Quality Management Awards
A key symbol of the growing appreciation of management as an area of vast significance, has been the increase, in the late twentieth century, of awards that a range of governments gives their most stupendous organizations.
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
It is now given through the cooperation of the American Society for Quality and NIST, both of whom are under contractual basis to administer the award.
- Photographers with Henri Cartier-Bresson Award
Henri Cartier-Bresson award helps the photographer to complete their project, which would have been impossible without being helped financially.
- Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award Model in the UAE
This report looks at Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award that uses European Foundation for Quality Management model, and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank participation in the award process.
- International and Local Quality Excellence Awards
Each country uses basic rules and guidelines to assess quality of goods and services that have to meet certain quality requirements before they could be bought by customers.
- Inoui Wins Commercial Interior Design Award 2009
Inoui has a unique approach to designing buildings and spaces. Inoui says that spaces should be such that the user can experience them.
- Grammy Award for Best Artist: Speech Preparation
This document provides an example of a speech given prior to the presentation of the award to the honorable Grammy winner in the industry.
- The Dubai Quality Award
This paper finds the reasons why two organizations won the Dubai Quality Award 2009 in order to reveal the factors that are taken into awarding considerations.
- Film Festivals and Awards Effect on Cinematography
The movies “For Your Consideration” and “All the Love You Cannes” reveals how the films explore the process of modern filmmaking and the roles of film festivals and awards.
- Award-Winning Teachers in the United States and China
Leslie Grant and James Strong are education experts. They had the chance to observe award-winning Chinese and American teachers.
- Tarleton University's Awards for Alumni
This article summarized the awards that Tarleton University gives to its alumni and explains the achievements that the nominees have, including their professional careers.
- Social Awards in the Context of Social Sustainability
Social awards can be discussed as an effective way to appreciate the contribution of people who work to develop communities.
- The 2020 Grammy Awards
The ceremony of awarding the Grammys is among the most-watched events in the U.S. On 26 January, the 62nd Grammy Awards ceremony took place in Los Angeles.
- Effects of Dubai Quality Award on Organizational Performance in the UAE
A significant factor of the award’s effectiveness as a measure of, and, simultaneously, a driving force for improvement in a company is its flexibility.
- National and Regional Quality Awards for Business
In ‘A comparative analysis of national and regional quality awards,’ Vokurka et al. discuss the importance of quality in the business.
- GPA-Based Merit Award Model for Students
Merit awards can help students avoid costly student loans and help high achievers who cannot attain financial aid due to their income status at home.
- Prime Healthcare Group's Dubai Quality Award
The Prime Healthcare Group boasts of several awards and recognitions. The most notable among them are the Dubai Quality Appreciation Awards of 2007 and 2012.
- Business Excellence: Quality Award Programs' Analysis
This paper takes an analytical look at the programs with a comparison of five different programs from five countries that greatly influence the world's gross national product.
- Strengths and weaknesses of the Baldrige Award
A Baldrige criterion is one of the best methods a business can incorporate to achieve success in its operation.
- Sutter Davis Hospital’s Road to Winning the Malcolm Baldrige Award
Sutter Davis Hospital is one of the winners, claiming the Malcolm Baldrige Award in 2013 for meeting the excellent performance criteria in the health care sector.
- International Business Excellence Awards Comparison
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards, Deming Prize, and European Business Excellence Award will be compared and analyzed.
- A Comparative Analysis of National and Regional Quality Awards
According to A comparative analysis of National and Regional Quality Awards, awards stopped being only the means of performance evaluation and a reason for raising the competitive rates.
👍 Good Award Essay Samples for College
- Non-Enforcement Arbitral Awards Under the New York Convention
The New York Convention (NYC) is one of the most essential Conventions in the field of arbitration and it forms the basis of international commercial arbitration.
- A Government Contract Award
Collaborating with the federal government has many advantages: substantial revenue, more excellent stability, maximum security, and a good reputation.
- Business Excellence Awards Analysis
The present paper will focus on exploring each of the awards and the models serving as frameworks for them to determine similarities and differences affecting their application and benefits for businesses
- The Role of National Training Awards in the United Kingdom
The concept of recognition of outstanding individual and organizational performance as a result of employee training was the basis for the formation of the National Training Awards.
- Executive Excellence Awards Overview
The Executive Excellence Awards is the annual leadership event that recognizes executives who have guided their companies to success with consistent and extraordinary leadership.
- Daft Punk Band’s Gershwin Award
It is the right decision to award Daft Punk with the Gershwin Prize. Being accused of their unusual sounding, they made a great contribution to the development of the French house.
- Quality Management: Dubai Excellence Awards
Over the last few decades, excellence models have become increasingly popular among business organizations. This paper is going to analyze various excellence award systems used in Dubai.
- Coke Habit Video Ads: 2018 Webby Award Winner
The 2018 Webby Award winner called Coke Habit deserves its victory due to a number of reasons. Firstly, the aesthetic quality of the video is rather high.
- UK Excellence Award: British Quality Foundation
The aim of this study is to examine the imperativeness of participating in the UK Excellence Award and integrating the concepts of the European Foundation for Quality Management model.
- National Arts and Humanities Youth Program Awards
The support of educational projects for young people, in particular National Arts and Humanities Youth Program Awards, is vital to stimulate the development them as personalities.
- Malcolm Baldrige and Swedish National Quality Awards
The paper focuses on two quality awards recognized worldwide: the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and the Swedish National Quality Award.
- A Mini-Award for the Contemporary Chinese Literary Works by Women Writers
This project’s purpose is to design a mini-award for contemporary Chinese literary works by women writers and to nominate five works to join the competition.
- Excellence Awards and Quality Standards
The paper discusses some excellence awards (Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, The Deming prize, etc.) and quality standards (ISO 9000: 2000, ISO 9001:2008, etc.).
- Quality Award for Toyota Motor Car Company
This Business Report treats a covering examine which describes the quality developments initiatives undertaken by the TMCA which resulted in the 1991 Australian Quality Award.
- Business Excellence Quality Awards Comparison
A business excellence model is a framework, which a corporation can apply to help in focusing its actions and philosophies in a way that is more organized and efficient.
- The Comparison of ISO 9000 and Baldrige Award
Even though ISO 9000 proves to be an accepted registration, Baldrige’s assessment framework includes a wide variety of parameters to evaluate a company’s performance in the market.
- Performance at the Grammy Awards
The paper explains why the performance of Justin Bieber ft Jaden Smith & Usher with their song Never Say Never at the 53rd Grammy Awards demonstrated that they deserve the award.
- Deming Prize and Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award
Deming Prize and Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) are among those projects that stimulate performance excellence.
- Employee Development: National Training Awards
The National Training Awards' main objective is to distinguish and compensate workers and organizations from any sector.
- WaterForPeople.org Tech Award Application
Water for People has now committed to taking on smaller areas of need in specific regions with a 10-year follow up plan
- Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority: ADWEA Excellence Award
Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority intends to position itself as an excellent entity in the provision of utilities such as water and electricity.
- The Dubai Quality Award: Case Study of ENOC
This project deals with the implementation of the Dubai Quality Award. The report covers various aspects of the Dubai Quality Award and the journey of ENOC towards winning the award.
- National and Regional Quality Awards Comparison
The authors of the article “A Comparative Analysis of National and Regional Quality Awards” have covered good points concerning the concept of awards and how it should be upgraded.
- The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is an award given to both the public and private sector players who have shown excellence in their work through creativity.