💡 Research Paper Examples on Balanced Scorecard
- The Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
The balanced scorecard (BSC) is a framework for strategic performance management used to help companies monitor performance and execute their strategy.
- Balanced Scorecard Measuring Organizational Success
The BSC measures an organization’s processes by classifying them into four perspectives, namely, financial measures, customers, internal processes, and innovation/improvement.
- Boeing Company's Strategic Map and Balanced Scorecard
The strategy map of Boeing Co is prepared after considering the company’s financial performance, strategy objectives, and plans set out by its management in the 2016 annual report.
- Philips Electronics’ Balanced Scorecard
Robert Kaplan and David Norton introduced the balanced scorecard creating a concept that would capture both financial and non-financial performance measures in organizations.
- Management Change: Balanced Scorecard
The balanced score card is a strategic planning management tool that was created in 1987 by an independent management consultant by the name Art Schneiderman.
- Developing a Balanced Scorecard
A balanced scorecard technique could be used to measure performance in strategic planning. Its development requires a translation of strategic goals into actionable and tangible objectives.
- Bizcom Limited Company's Use of Balanced Scorecard
Bizcom’s management is employing the balanced scorecard to assess the financial, customer, internal processes, and innovative and learning perspectives.
- Balanced Scorecard in Performance Management
This paper looks at different perspectives of balanced scorecard in the view of discussing the importance of all the perspectives as postulated by different authorities.
- Balanced Scorecard Developments
The BSC was developed by Kaplan & Norton to solve the industry-wide challenge of performance measurement. It incorporated four diverse elements to create overall performance tool.
- Balanced Scorecard for Disney Company
The balanced scorecard offers major plans regarding financial, customer, internal business process, and learning and growth objectives Disney company.
- Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System
In their article Using the balanced scorecard as a strategic management system, Kaplan and Norton discuss the balanced scorecard approach towards strategic management.
- The Role of a Balanced Scorecard in Production and Service Organizations
This paper provides a critical evaluation of the development and role of a balanced scorecard in production and service organizations.
- Balanced Scorecard as Measures Driving Performance
Businesses can use balanced scorecards as a tool for consolidating financial and operational measures, covering customer satisfaction, internal processes, and innovation.
- Balanced Scorecard Perspectives: Al-Kindi Pharmaceuticals
It helps in evaluating the financial performance of an organization, the level of customer satisfaction, the excellence with which the internal processes are run and the ways .
- Next Plc’s Balanced Scorecard
The report highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the balanced scorecard as a tool for monitoring performance.
- The Duke Children’s Hospital: Balanced Scorecard
The Duke Children’s Hospital decided to use a balanced scorecard to evaluate the stakeholder relationships and its business processes.
- SoftwareService Business Strategy and Balanced Scorecard
This report will outline key considerations, mission, vision, objectives, as well as the strategy of implementing a remote workplace using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s Balanced Scorecard
Automatic Data Processing, Inc has gained a foothold in the market for human resource management services, which has begun to develop quite recently actively.
- Two Decades of the Balanced Scorecard by Coe and Letza
A BSC plan includes financial and non-financial data used to monitor performance. In addition, it focuses on the primary agenda of the corporation.
- Walmart’s Balanced Scorecard and Strategic Plan
This paper provides the strategic plan for Walmart, including customer objectives, internal business process objectives, learning and growth objectives, and their justification.
- True Coop Community Bank – A Balanced Scorecard Case
True Coop Community Bank's current strategy is to balance profits and growth, provide high-quality service, and acquire a larger customer base.
- Balanced Scorecard and Analysis
The balanced scorecard translates an organization’s mission and strategy into a comprehensive set of performance measures that provides the framework for implementing its strategy.
- Emergency Departments and Balanced Scorecard Assignment
Emergency departments provide services to patients that are brought in by ambulance vehicles, but those getting to the hospital on their own can also receive services in cases of emergency.
- Balanced Scorecard in Strategic Performance Measurement
A balanced scorecard incorporates both traditional and non-financial performance measures. With a balanced scorecard, a company can maintain a sustainable competitive advantage.
- The Concept of Balanced Scorecard
BSC is used from measuring and providing feedback to organizations, with data collection being crucial to the provision of quantitative results.
- The Balanced Scorecard Approach Implementation
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) approach is a tool used for measuring and managing the employees’ performance, as well as the organization’s overall efficiency.
- The Balanced Scorecard Implementation Perspective
Marie Stopes International, a UK-based non-profit organization, are oriented to developing and improving processes of assisting females in developing countries.
- Bench Marketing and the Balanced Scorecard
Benchmarking seeks to identify, understand and embrace organizational practices and procedures that have successfully worked for other companies.
- Burberry Group Plc's Balanced Scorecard
This paper analyzes the mission of Burberry Group PLC from a financial perspective and also presents a Balanced Scorecard and a resulting strategic plan for the company.
- The Balanced Scorecard in Good Mark Industrial
The paper will investigate the concept of the Balanced Scorecard on the objectives and operations of Hong Kong Company, Good Mark Industrial.
👍 Good Balanced Scorecard Essay Samples for College
- Balanced Scorecard, Activity-Based Information
The use of a balanced scorecard has found varied applications by virtue of the techniques proficiency in combining financial and non-financial measures of business routine.
- An Integrated Balanced Scorecard Strategic Planning Model for Nonprofit Organizations
It is critical to discuss the summary and key concepts of the selected article and its relevance to public management.
- The Heathrow’s T5 Construction: Balanced Scorecard
Britain’s Terminal 5 construction required highly technical expertise. Therefore, the Balanced Scorecard became the best tool to use for all the major activities, including procurement and transactions.
- Balanced Scorecard: Development and Implementation
A balanced scorecard is a tool that is used to manage performance levels in organizations and is focused on the achievement of strategic goals.
- Financial Metrics of a Business: Balanced Scorecard
A Balanced Scorecard (BS) can be employed as strategic management to identify the factors that should be gauged to assess properly business goals within the organization.
- Quality Improvement: Balanced Scorecard
In quality improvement evaluation, the key consideration is establishing what constitutes the successful performance of an organization.
- The Balanced Scorecard Model in Tesco Plc
This paper seeks to discuss the use and efficiency of BSCs by organizations as they pursue their strategies and objectives.
- Balanced Scorecard: Strategic Planning and Management System
A balanced scorecard plays the role of giving feedback to the internal business procedures and external results towards the improvement of strategic performance and results.
- Balanced Scorecard and Performance Measures
The balanced scorecard amply assesses five performance fundamentals including client satisfaction, pace, precision, expenses, and staff growth.
- Balanced Scorecard: Implementation
The balanced scorecard (BSC) approach was developed and published by Kaplan and Norton in 1992 in the Harvard Business Review.
- Environmental Balanced Scorecard for the Everest Retail Company
Proper integration of the above EBSC will determine its success and realization of the different objectives for each perspective.
- Toyota Company Management: Applying Balanced Scorecard
Toyota’s knowledge infrastructure and intangible assets are ideal to become parts of a Balanced Scorecard. However, there are departments that need focus and emphasis.
- Researching the Balanced Scorecard
This discussion examines the use of a balanced scorecard to determine the feasibility of opening a shoe boutique in Geneva.
- Balanced Scorecard Impact on Business Success
The success of the company was as a result of the balanced scorecard. The goals of the company were met and that was an indication that the implementation was good.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield: Balanced Scorecard Briefing
Through the statements of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, it becomes evident that the company cares for both its patients and its business efficiency.
- Peel Memorial Hospital Balanced Scorecard Solution
The case The Balanced Scorecard: Solution at Peel Memorial Hospital explains how Peel Memorial Hospital (PMH) was becoming less competitive.
- Four Perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard
The Balanced Scorecard is a strategy management framework used to examine an organization from four perspectives to facilitate the development of organizational objectives.
- Balanced Scorecard Inception and Its Developments
This paper analyses an article addressing BSC among contemporary organisations. A critical review of the article shows that BSC has undergone significant developments since inception.
- Balanced Scorecard: The Effective Management Approach
The balanced scorecard has been singled out by many business leaders as one of the best methods of improving performance.
- Walmart Balanced Scorecard – a Case Study
Working on a Walmart balanced scorecard? 📊 It is an excellent management tool for increasing a company’s performance. ✅ Read the case study to discover how Walmart became a retail leader.
- Standard Costs and Balanced Scorecard
The research paper focuses on the study of the balanced scorecard as a tool to generate the optimum standard cost benchmarks.
- Balanced Scorecard: Marie Stopes International
The next step in the preparation of a balanced scorecard for Marie Stopes International (Marie Stopes) is preparing objectives related to the customer perspectives.
- Balanced Scorecard: Philips Electronics and Futura Industries
Within the context of Philips Electronics and Futura Industries, the paper highlights how the balanced scorecard can be implemented.
- Balanced Scorecard in Business and Non-Profits
Since its development, the Balanced Scorecard system became known as an effective tool for successful strategy implementation.
- Balanced Scorecard Design for J Sainsbury Plc
The internal perspective of Sainsbury’s balanced scorecard consists mainly of improving the efficiency of its supply chain, which is very large.
- Balanced Scorecard: Performance Management Tool
This essay presents an assessment of a balanced scorecard used by an organization in a real estate business environment.
- Case Analysis of a Balanced Scorecard Approach
The customer perspective primarily seeks to capitalize on the various needs of the customer to reach a balance between the company’s production and product efficiency in the eyes of the consumer.
- Balanced Scorecard for Healthcare Organizations
Healthcare organizations are formed to provide medical services to targeted patients. Leaders of such organizations can rely on the power of balanced scorecards.
- Spinner Pet Sitters Balanced Scorecard
The current report presents a balanced scorecard for Spinner Pet Sitters. The report also provides recommendations for Shelly to improve its performance in the coming years.
- Balanced Scorecard and Other Performance Measurement Tools
An integrated perspective is today regarded as the standard approach for measuring performance, especially since the introduction and wide usage of the Balanced Scorecard.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Balanced Scorecard
- Balanced Scorecard Application at ENOC
The purpose of this study is to develop a comprehensive analysis of BSC application and use at ENOC. The research uses a qualitative approach to describe the level of outcomes of BSC.
- Futura Company's Balanced Scorecard Approach
Futura aim is to increase its profits, improve its performance and ensure customer satisfaction. To achieve its goals, it chose to utilize the Balanced Scorecard.
- Strategy Execution: Building a Balanced Scorecard
Simons' purpose is to explain the latest techniques for designing an integrated strategy cascade tool, that supports the realization of performance targets and indicators based on past research.
- Balanced Scorecard in Production and Organisations
This paper critically evaluates the development and the role of a balanced scorecard in production and service organisations.
- The Role of Balanced Scorecard in Production and Service
It is evident that BSC is an invaluable tool for evaluating performance for production and service companies, as well as in strategic management.
- We Care & Give Company's Balanced Scorecard
A balanced scorecard assists in the development of organizational strategy by identifying what is essential to the organization.
- The Balanced Scorecard in Logistics Management
The Balanced Scorecard is one of the important ways of specifying, presenting, and implementing the supply chain strategy to form a tool to assess its performance adequately.
- Balanced Scorecard Approach in Organizations
This paper looks at how an organization may use the balanced scorecard approach in information systems setting to gain a competitive advantage.
- Wits Beach Hotel's Balanced Scorecard
This paper discusses the balanced scorecard for Wits Beach Hotel based on the company’s vision, mission, values, and outcomes of the SWOTT analysis.
- Unum Corporation's Balanced Scorecard Development
This paper aims at looking into some of the strategies that the Unum company used to ensure that the balanced scorecard helped it realize its objectives.
- Balanced Scorecard Evolution as a Management Tool
This article explains how the balanced scorecard was introduced, developed, and presents a case study of how this measurement tool has been used in modern times.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield: Balanced Scorecard Analysis
It is crucial for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (ABCBS) to create an appropriate strategic plan that would correspond to the opportunities from the external environment.
- Balanced Scorecard in Service and Production Organizations
This paper critically evaluates the development and role of the balanced scorecard in service and production organizations.
- The Balanced Scorecard: Measures That Drive Performance
One of the main problems of managers in the business world is how to evaluate the company’s achievements fast and effectively.
- The Balanced Scorecard Concept
Introduction aims to provide insights regarding the modern condition of the market economy and significance of the discovery of the balanced scorecard and management accounting.