💡 Research Paper Examples on Banking
- Risk Management Application to the Islamic Banking
This research study aims to explore the existing policies of risk management in Islamic financial institutions and evaluate successful and non-successful such institutions.
- Jyske Bank's Employee Performance Gap
Jyske Bank is an efficient financial organization that successfully aligns the service triangle consisting of the company, employees, and customers.
- Role of UAE Central Bank in Maintaining Price Stability
Generally, the UAE has a Central Bank established to monitor the monetary issues and control other financial bodies, such as the commercial banks.
- Australian & UAE Banking Sector Analysis
The web of Arab Spring has no serious impact on the socio-economic condition of the UAE, but the government has strategically enhanced to integrate more people.
- Recent Economic Crisis and the Caribbean Banking Industry
The Economic crisis that was experienced between the years 2008 and 2009 had adverse effects on most economies throughout the world.
- Banking Laws: Risks Facing Financial Institutions
The regulation of the financial service industry has assumed greater importance in the wake of a balanced economic development of the nation.
- Role of UAE Central Bank in Maintaining Price Stability
The Central Bank of UAE plays a pivotal role in the country’s economy. The economic development of the country strongly depends on these activities of the central bank.
- Roles Played by HR in the Merger Between Westpac Corporation and St. George Bank
In strategic partnerships, HR ensures that all risk factors to the success of a merger associated with HR mandates within an organisation are mitigated.
- Demco Communications' Mobile Banking Technology
Demco should come up with a new technology that involves handsets and financial software in the handsets. It is a mobile phone with a Subscriber Identity Module card.
- Capital Adequacy Regulation in Banking: ICAAP and SREP
This paper reviews the ICAAP and SREP application in the US, Canada, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, and Argentina. The methodology applied by the individual country is outlined.
- How to Minimize Transaction Risk in Internet Banking
This paper seeks to carry out an investigation aimed at coming up with solutions for limiting the transaction risks in internet banking for Vietinbank.
- Male and Female Branches of Saudi American Bank Performance Comparative Study
Saudi American Bank, currently referred to as Samba Financial Group, is a leading financial institution in Saudi Arabia.
- Regulation of Capital Adequacy in European Banking
The paper examines the ICAAP and the SREP implemented by the national regulator across different Eastern European countries.
- Recent Economic Crisis and the Caribbean Banking Industry: Impacts and Measures
The Economic crisis that was experienced between the years 2008 and 2009 had adverse effects on most economies throughout the world.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Within the Indian Banking Sector
The focus of this research is in the area of corporate social responsibility within the Indian banking sector and how it affects profitability and growth.
- Lachlan Bank Australia: Project Process Planning
The report highlights aspects of a planned project for the Lachlan Bank Australia, by identifying the project strategic objectives, key deliverables, performance indicators.
- Retail Banking Strategies of RBS and BNP Paribas
Although the financial system of any nation consists of different infrastructure arrangements, banks occupy a prominent position in the financial system.
- Westpac Corporation and St. George Bank Australia: Merger Case
This paper discusses the example of a merger between Westpac Corporation and St. George Bank and the challenges faced by management during this process.
- Saudi American Bank: Male and Female Branches
This study provides a plan for collecting information on the difference between employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and management practices in male and female branches.
- Metro Bank and the Difficulty in Establishing a Bank in UK
The service matters are crucial in banking sector given to the heavy competition in UK, the new entrant of Metro bank and its success has inspired many players to enter UK.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank in the UK Market
This report analyses the environment in which the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) operates with a view of profiling business and marketing sustainability in the UK market.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank: Change Management Plan
JPMorgan Chase’s policy of hiring parent country nationals at the top managerial positions in the oversea branches should change.
- People’s Choice Bank Case Study
The present report analyzes the cash flow of People’s Choice Bank using the database of transactions in August. The data was analyzed using pivot tables in Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Transaction Risk in Internet Banking
This dissertation comes up with ways through which transaction risks in internet banking can be minimized, taking VietinBank in Vietnam as a case study.
- The Islamic Banking System
This paper examines the impact of the proposed single currency regime on the Islamic banking system in integrating GCC member states into an economic bloc.
- Standard Chartered Bank's Strategic Marketing
In this paper, the marketing strategy of Standard Chartered Bank will be analyzed. The bank’s customer profile, target market and the 4P’s of marketing will be discussed.
- Marketing of Financial Products: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Commonwealth Bank of Australia has well bent its part in the Australian financial market. It is one of the leading financial institutions in both Australia and overseas countries.
- Role of Islamic Banking in Reducing Inflation in Saudi Arabia
Islamic banks base their activities on Islamic principles but most of all on Islamic Law. Islamic laws prohibit charging interest on other Muslims.
- Male and Female Branches Performance of Saudi American Banking the Riyadh Region Comparative Study
Identification differences in the financial outcome, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and quality of management between male and female banks in Riyadh region.
- Online Banking Relationship in Saudi Arabia
The article explores customer disrespect for the quality of online services in Saudi Arabia, as well as factors that increase customer acceptance of online banking services.
👍 Good Banking Essay Samples for College
- Impact of Information Technology on Indian Banking System
The study finds that information technology has enabled banks in India to achieve their core objective and to expand their services towards their customers.
- Macro Economic Policies Adopted by the Bank of England
The study tries to bring to light the whole regulation and the functioning of the Bank and the way it deals with various economic pressures, like Inflation, Deflation and Interest Rates.
- Capital Adequacy Regulation: Basil Committee on Banking Supervision
This research paper looks at capital adequacy regulation and in particular, the role of the Basil Committee on Banking Supervision and the capital measurement systems.
- Role of the Bank in the Financial System
This essay discusses the role played by the bank in the financial system. The paper highlights how these roles help to achieve various objectives.
- Attitudes Towards Mobile Banking Article by Sohail & Al-Jabri
Sohail and Al-Jabri create an appropriate and clear title that defines three main elements – mobile banking, user-non-user difference, and attitudes.
- Citibank's E-Business Strategy for Global Corporate Banking
Before the introduction of the automatic teller machines, Citibank was already using the citicard that allowed its clients to carry out all transactions without a passbook.
- Customer Relationship Management in the UAE Banking Industry
The purpose of this study is to develop a framework for customer relationship management (CRM) in the UAE banking industry.
- International Finance and Banking: The UAE Case Study
Globalization of financial markets is associated with an increased flow of capital, capital is mainly in the form of bonds and loans.
- The Rise of the Cash Rate in Australian Reserve Bank
To understand the problem as a whole, we should analyze the situation which has recently occurred in the international arena, in domestic households, and in financial markets.
- Banking Bail-Outs and the Housing Market
This paper focuses on the impact of the banking bail-out on the housing sector. The US banking bail-outs elicited spirited criticism and resistance from thousands of Americans.
- The Federal Reserve Bank’s Policy Decisions
In March 2009, following the effects of the financial crisis the Federal Reserve Bank opted for an expansionary monetary policy.
- Misconduct in Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services
This report will consider two case studies in relation to Superannuation and examine the recommendations made by the Royal Commission and whether they were realized.
- HSBC Bank's Management Issues in China
HSBC Bank in China is remembered as being among the first banks from foreign countries to get local in China dating back to 2007.
- Information Systems Evolution in the Banking Industry
Information systems for banks have come a long way from developing simple DBMSs developed on personal database management systems.
- Santander Bank: Balance Sheets and Income Statements Analysis
The report’s goal is to use the information available on the internet to analyze Santander Bank, which is based in Spain.
- Standard Chartered Bank's Quality Management
The purpose of the report will be to analyse the quality management frameworks and components that are in use by Standard Chartered Bank.
- Money and Banking: Microeconomic Foundations and Macroeconomic Processes
The paper mainly concentrates on the graphical representation of the macroeconomic process, as well as microeconomic foundations and excess demand cases.
- Qatar National Bank's Employees in Change Processes
The dissertation focuses on investigating the impact of human resource bundles on change management processes in Qatar National Bank (QNB).
- Banking Crisis in the United Kingdom
The rapid globalization rate which has come in hand with many positive and negative impacts can be attributed to have contributed to the current global banking crisis.
- The Commonwealth Bank: Financial Strength and Recommendations
This report is entirely focused on the Commonwealth Bank, which is one of the largest banks in Australia. It is the largest bank when market share is used as the gauge for size.
- Mountain Bank's Business Strategy
Organizational profits rely on a good business strategic plan. For the case of Mountain Bank, the profits have been declining as a result of the poor business strategic plan.
- Bank of America: The Staffing Process
In order to acquire the most competent staff, Bank of America employs various strategies in its staffing process.
- Recent Developments in the Banking System Regulation
This paper critically analyses the various regulation changes which have so far been made for the banking system.
- National Commercial Bank's Analysis and Forecast
This paper looks at the Saudi Arabian economic system from the perspective of a bank in a view to establishing developmental opportunities and challenges.
- Vision Bank's Intercultural Communication: Problems and Recommendations
The selected company for this report is Vision Bank. It provides banking, loans, financial advice, and consultancy services to customers in different regions.
- The River City National Bank Overview
It is quite clear that River City National Bank has had problems in dealing with the ever-increasing number of its customer.
- Internet Banking and Its Advantages
The internet facilitated quick, reliable and accurate services to customers. This paper analyses the advantages of internet banking both to the customers and the banking organizations.
- The Crisis in UK Banking of 2007-2008
The combination of major economic shocks and the unprecedented global policy response to the banking crisis has generated exceptional uncertainties for household,
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund
This report provides an overview of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to reduce the misconceptions as to their operations and global functions.
- Problems With Improve Bank Services
Some of the problems that banks are likely to encounter while attempting to deliver solid customer service include privacy laws, fair lending policies, and debt securities.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Banking
- Analysis of Northern Rock Bank
Northern Rock is British Bank wholly owned by the British Government. This work examines the Northern Rock Bank from different angles, using also the methods of SWOT and PEST analysis.
- Marketing Strategies: Case of ING DIRECT Bank
This paper analyzes the case of the ING DIRECT Bank institution based in Australia. The paper seeks to link literature on marketing strategies in view of the marketing strategies.
- UK Banking Industry – Who Is Paying for Their Profits in 2010
In the beginning of 2011 the four largest banks in Britain were preparing to make public reports that indicate a combined annual profit of £25bn.
- Royal Bank of Scotland's Compensations
The aim of this paper is to analyze a case study on the compensation of the Royal Bank of Scotland's CEO, Stephen Hester. The paper will also discuss performance measures.
- Influence of Quality in Retail Banking
Various options such as merging and adopting new technologies were considered by banks towards addressing emerging consumer concerns.
- Mavis Bank Coffee Limited
This research paper discusses the Mavis Bank Coffee Limited in relation to its business strategy and competitive advantage and is covered as follows.
- Eurozone Versus Switzerland Banking System
The focus of this study was on carrying out an analysis of the banking systems of the Eurozone and Switzerland to ascertain whether or not the two systems are different.
- Bank Profitability and Interest Rates
Interest rate management is a significant component of reaching banks' profitability. This factor also affects the process of risk management in financial institutions.
- Commercial Banks and the Northern Rock Crisis Bank Roles
This paper first critically examines the roles of commercial banks. It then analyses the crisis of Northern Rock Bank, in relation to the roles of the commercial banks.
- Banks: The Faults of Factional-Reserve Banking
The stability of the financial system of a modern country heavily depends on the proper functioning of the banking system.
- Interest Rates Regulation by Reserve Bank of Australia
If Reserve Bank of Australia wants to reduce interest rates, it has to declare a lower cash rate target while giving the motives behind this decision.
- The National Australia Bank' Corporate Governance
The purpose of this paper is to develop a critical analysis of NAB’s corporate governance in terms of the protocols and practices.
- Commercial Bank’s Profitability in Austria
The analysis done in this paper shows that there is a close relationship between gross domestic product and commercial banks' profitability in Austria.
- Islamic Banking Opportunities and Challenges
Like conventional banking, Islamic banking also provides finance or loans to people to buy property, auto vehicle or for any other purpose including personal and business products.
- Alinma Bank's Analysis in Saudi Arabia
This paper is a report on Alinma Bank and it includes the bank’s economic outlook, overall industry position, and future prospects.
- Monetary Policy and Reserve Bank of Australia
The paper attempts to explain the meaning of the monetary policy and its objectives. The way Reserve Bank of Australia uses monetary policy to achieve various objectives.
- Hong Kong ABC Bank's Supervisory Policy Manual
This report was prepared for the new Chairman of Hong Kong ABC Bank to understand the current Supervisory Policy Manual relating to money laundering.
- Mountain Bank's Strategy to Improve Performance
The case study presents Mountain Bank as an American bank that provides such services as retail, mortgage, and corporate banking, real estate, and consumer lending.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank's Service Quality
This research seeks to gain insights into the underlying reasons behind the inability of the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to provide quality and effective ATM services.
- How Financial Crises Affect the Banking System
The paper views the challenges that banks encountered from the financial crisis as mainly determined by their sensitiveness.
- To Loan or Not to Loan: Taggert's Bank Plans
Taggert’s bank plans to extend its subprime loans and is exploring new lending methods that will increase its competitive edge.
- Islamic Banking Sector: Review
The Islamic Banking sector is yet to develop considerably compared to conventional banking systems. It is mainly implemented in countries operating under Islamic laws.
- Money and Capital Markets: The Banking System
Central banks all over the world felt the impact of the global economic meltdown. They all responded in an attempt to rescue the economy both locally and on the global scale.
- The Economics of Money, Banking and Monetary Policy
The dominant influence on the U.S money supply comes from the guiding principle of the reserve bank, among these, the principal action consists of open market operations.
- Islamic Finance: Sharjah Islamic Bank
The Islamic business model is based on shared interests’ policy and it avoids practicing immoral or unethical use of monetary loans as it is prohibited in the Koran.
- South Africa’s First National Bank
This report adopts the approach of a case study to analyze critically inspirational leadership as applied in South Africa’s First National Bank.
- Money and Banking: The Monetary Policy and the Fiscal Policy
The US government controls inflation and employment at lower levels. To achieve this, the government employs two mechanisms: monetary policy and fiscal policy.
- Company Profile of the Saudi British Bank
The financial and banking industry is prone to risk, therefore, financial institutions must attempt to achieve a trade-off between the return and risk.
- Islamic vs. Conventional Banking & Loan Structures
The purpose of the financial analysis paper is to explore differences between conventional banking and Islamic banking with reference to loan structures.
- Financial Analysis of Wells Fargo Bank, U.S. Bank and JP Morgan Chase Bank
The study provides the comparison of the financial statements of Wells Fargo Bank, U.S. Bank, and JP Morgan Chase Bank in terms of their income, assets, and future performance.
✍️ Best Banking Essay Examples to Write about
- Change Management at Standard Chartered Bank
The bank experienced a rapid growth in its early stages: leading to its spread to Dubai. Having attained a market presence of over 50 years in the UAE, the bank expanded its UAE network.
- Central Bank and Threats to Financial Stability
To develop knowledge about a country’s financial system it is paramount to research the methods central banks use to analyse and monitor threats to financial stability.
- World Banking Crisis Caused by Sub-Prime Mortgages
Subprime lending refers to giving credit to persons who do not qualify for loans at prime rates. Mortgages and credit cards usage make up lending through subprime.
- Banking and Banking Regulations in Germany and China
The thesis examined the existing empirical studies of the structure of banking and banking regulations between Germany and China.
- Interstate Banking and Its Beneficiaries
The significant expansion of the interstate banking sector leads to changes in the general organization of the banking system and the legislative sphere regulating it.
- National Australia Bank's Business Ethics
This paper is based on the topic of business ethics and corporate social responsibility. The company under focus in the paper is the National Australia Bank (NAB).
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Analysis
The Abu Dhabi Islamic bank provides diverse Islamic financial solutions to customers around the world. This report details a financial analysis report regarding ADIB
- Commercial Bank of Dubai Announces Its Quarterly Figures
The paper will explore the significance and implications of the financial ratios of the Commercial Bank of Dubai.
- Financial Markets and Risks, the Central Bank
This paper discusses the difference between financial stability and monetary stability, and objectives of the central bank in relation to financial and monetary stability, etc.
- Central Banking in USA
The rise of central banking system in the United States of American is one of the most significant economic developments; this is the Federal Reserve System.
- The Saudi British Bank
The purpose of this research paper is to discuss the history of the Saudi British Bank (SABB), the scope of the bank’s activities and services, Islamic financial solutions of SABB.
- Bank's Provided Opportunities to Attract Consumers
Bank does not lose money while providing the incentives or discounts as the more clients it has, the more transaction will be provided.
- Saudi Arabian British Bank Analysis
The abbreviation SABB Bank stands for the Saudi Arabian British Bank, which is a joint-stock company that was established in the year 1978.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International
The purpose of the study is to investigate the factors that contributed to BCCI's successful operation under the noses of US and UK authorities.
- Banking Industry and Bank Analysis and Forecast
This study evaluates the extent to which commercial diplomacy applies to formulate credit policies in commercial banks.
- International Banking: Interest Rate Management
This essay looks at interest rate management in international banking. Interest rate management is to reduce the probable loss which may occur due to risk as much as possible.
- Islamic Banking in Malaysia and Lessons for Other States
Islamic banking has nowadays become a viable alternative to the conventional banking system for believers and non-believers of the Islamic faith.
- Banking Industry in the United States
In the United States, the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy has a significant influence on the representatives of all social groups.
- Financial Issues: Bank of America
Bank of America serves individual customers, small and medium enterprises, companies and governments by offering products that include banking services.
- Analyses Al Hilal Bank as the Case
The paper tends to assess the basic principles behind Islamic banking as well as the concepts behind the products of the Islamic banks.
- Bank Loans on Businesses Analysis
Lack of credit facilities is causing serious negative repercussions to the growth of the businesses as they are forced to reduce some of their clients’ orders.
- Bank of America's External Analysis
The banking industry in the U.S. is among the most robust in the world, supporting the world's largest economy.
- The Banking Industry in the US: Human Resource Role
This research paper will discuss how human resource activities in the banking sector of the United States could work to ensure success of organisations despite the existence of diversity.
- Central Bank of Thailand: Motivating and Effects. Case Study
The idea of establishing a central bank in Thailand came about during the reign of King Rama IV after the 1932 uprising.
- Negative Interest Rates and Bank Performance
As part of their risk mitigation strategies, banks often hedge the risks of loan defaults. This activity is associated with insurance and risk assessment expenses.
- Deutsche Bank: Project Management
Deutsche Bank is operating in a very competitive market, coming up with this project will help it achieve its objectives of being the leading bank in the region.
- American Commercial Banking Industry's Analysis
Banks are required to invest much in IT and communication infrastructure for the purposes of remaining relevant within todays dynamic environment.
- Zurich Cantonal Bank: The Strategy
The structure of ZKB comprises several business units, which specialize in financing, asset management, trading, and deposit accounts.
- Banking: Interest Rates and Credit Creation Process
The official cash rate is the target set by the Reserve Bank of Australia. It is the guiding rate at which banks can transact overnight borrowing and lending on an unsecured basis.
- Changes in the UK and US Banking Industry
The discussion of this paper seeks to identify the transformation that has been experienced within the US and UK banking industry from 1980 to 2007.
📝 Banking Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- HSBC Bank: Company Analysis
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation group, formerly known as HSBC Holdings plc, was founded in 1865 under the inspiration of Thomas Sutherland.
- The Failure of Superior Bank FSB
The failure of Superior Bank FSB can be attributed to irresponsible business practices of business owners, the directors of the company, and regulators
- Al Hilal Bank Human Resource Management
The paper explores how the Al Hilal bank applies its HRM and human capital to increase its performance, and discusses its human resource planning process.
- Bank of America and Financial Analysis
Bank of America is a leading US financial institution. An analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) is essential when planning the Bank's future.
- Hedging Strategy and Bank Risk Management
Strategy for risk management is an essential step for banks. Hedging is a tool managing the financial risks that may emerge in the process of managing forwards and futures.
- Digital Financial Technology Systems in Banking
Digital Financial Technology Systems is an actively developing sphere at the intersection of financial services and transaction management methods.
- The Ways in Which Banking Firms in the UK Control Economic Activity
Banks are the financial institutions that provide services of currency exchanging, deposits and other lending activities. They are also responsible for portfolio management.
- Political Theories and the World Bank
Political constructivism seeks to produce and defend principles of justice and legitimacy through complex entities which are seen as moral and with obligations.
- Change in Composition of Bank Funding Since 2008
The main components of bank funding are deposits, short-term debts, and long-term debts. Over 50% of bank funding originates from retail deposits.
- The Proposed Single Currency Regime and the Islamic Banking System
This paper reviews the impact of the proposed single currency regime on the Islamic banking systems that are in place to guarantee the integration of the GCC into an economic bloc.
- International Banking Regulation: Basel II Accord
Basel II was formulated to look into the financial crises that the banks and other internationally active financial institutions were facing.
- Human Resource Processes in Qatar National Bank
This paper investigates how the configuration of human resource management practices in bundles is applied within the context of Qatar National Bank to improve change management processes.
- HSBC Holdings: Chinese Banking Sector
One of the major achievements of HSBC in the last five years is the establishment of HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited.
- Money and Banking. The Federal Reserve System
The Federal Reserve System has been assisting the federal government in ensuring a stable economy. It also helps in creating more jobs for Americans.
- Banking and Financial Intermediaries
Financial intermediation costs and benefits vary with the extent of the wealth of the economy, pooling of resources as well as liquidity risks.
- The Mission of the World Bank
This essay will be focusing deeply on the major multinational organizations like World Bank, and how it generates some fund to benefit less developed and emerging markets.
- National Bank of Bahrain Analysis
This report attempts to analyze the characteristics that determine the attractiveness of the NBB to investors, namely its financial structure and corporate governance framework.
- Banking Industry and Capital Markets
In order to strengthen the banking industry, strict monetary policy should be put in place to regulate lending to members of the public.
- The Reserve Bank Australia’s Cash Rate
Cash rates are interest rates that financial institutions pay to borrow from the Reserve Bank of Australia, or charge to lend money in the money market.
- Financial Management: Barclays Bank Analysis
It will be of great value for Barclays to seek funds by being listed on the London stock exchange because the benefits outweigh the limitations.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank Performance Analysis and Strategic Advising
The research applies the performance analysis through the CAMELS framework to indicate that JPMorgan Chase Bank has financial stability and the potential to grow.
- Banking System UAE Overview and Analysis
The commercial banking sector of UAE is one of the most prestigious business domains in the world. This sector is governed by regulations of the Central Bank of UAE.
- Samba Bank in the Saudi Arabia's Market
With so many outlets throughout Saudi Arabia, Samba bank has used its chain to branch out into other retail segments. The bank also has big plans for the future.
- Failure of Superior Bank
Superior Bank was one of the promising businesses in the thrift industry. The continuing scrutiny and investigation would unearth some of the pending issues.
- Central Bank Role on Price Stability in UAE
This paper provides an outline for research on the role of the United Arab Emirates central bank in fulfillment of price stability and economic development in 2010.
- Foreign Investment in Chinese Banking Sector: HR Policies
China`s banking system and foreign investment policies have to survive numerous changes and improvements using its norms and guidelines in comparison to developing countries.
- Banking Crisis. Policy-Making Points
The United States of America seems to have carried the largest burden with the collapse of major financial institutions.
- Saudi Hollandi Bank Sukuk, Bond in Terms of Risks
The methods of risk assessment are calculated by use of total return and rate of return, skew and volatility ratios, and use of beta to illustrate the risks between WB bond and Sukuk.
- Banking: Customers and Their Needs
The paper discusses that online security is supposed to be enhanced because there is a lot of malicious software and this might reduce the uptake of online banking.
- Islamic Financial Instruments & Conventional Banking Systems
This research focuses on the Role of Islamic Financial Instruments in the development of Conventional Banking Systems. It compares conventional banking with Islamic banking.
🌟 Banking Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- The Impact of the Internet on Banking
The internet and Information Technology has given banks their core objective and that is services towards their customers and at the moment it is bringing forth more valued added products.
- Bank Loans and Deposits Role in Saudi Arabia Monetary System
Saudi Arabia has an Islamic banking system. This paper discusses the role of bank loans and deposits in the Saudi Arabian monetary system.
- Microfinance in Islamic Banking
The main aim of this research is to explore the concept of microfinancing and how it can be developed in the Islamic financial system.
- Islamic Banking Principles
There has been a dramatic increase in demand for Islamic banking services in the UAE mainly because unlike the traditional banks, Islamic banks are faced with a less liquidity risk.
- Islamic Banking and Financing System
The concept of the Islamic banking system is developing for a couple of decades now. Islamic banking is a different approach to conventional banking and financial institutions.
- Diversity Problem in Massachusetts TD Bank
The value of the discourse of ‘diversity’ in Massachusetts TD Bank when people will realize the development strategies should be people-centric.
- Doha Bank Qatar's Strategic Thinking and Leadership
Doha Bank Qatar involves its departments together with external agencies and customer firms to incorporate innovation and focus on change to achieve success in its operations.
- Bank of America Launching New Online Services
Bank of America successfully tested its new mobile banking service on a small-scale basis to determine the acceptability level among customers.
- Banking Instability During the Global Financial Crisis
Every crisis is exceptional, but banking instability and financial crisis happen rarely and demonstrate certain patterns when they take place.
- HSBC Bank and Barclays Bank: Comparison and Risk Exposures
This paper focuses on the evaluation of the financial performance of HSBC bank and Barclays bank since the start of the global financial crisis.
- Management of the Southeast Bank of Texas
In 2007, the Southeast Bank of Texas or SEBT was one of the most prominent financial institutions in the southern part of the United States
- The Reserve Bank of Australia
RBA has the responsibility of ensuring the stability of Australian Currency and maintaining economic stability and prosperity of the Nation.
- City Bank Reward System Analysis
City Bank made adjustments to its human resources management culture by changing its rewards system. This paper discusses the merits and demerits of the new reward system.
- Case Study: Jackson v. Royal Bank of Scotland
Jackson v. Royal Bank of Scotland is an exemplary case demonstrating how the court can apply the test of foreseeability set out in Hadley v Baxendale.
- The Role of Foreign Banks in the Thai Banking Sector
One of the best ways of enhancing international partnership is to allow the establishment of foreign projects.
- UBS Investment Company in the Swiss Banking Sector
The Swiss Banking Sector is the leader in asset management of foreign entities and contributes to 9 percent of the Swiss gross domestic product (GDP).
- Alrajhi Bank Financial Analysis
The paper aims to analyze the financial statements of Al Rajhi bank situated in Saudi Arabia especially the ratio analysis and stock performance of the bank over four years.
- Attempted Bank Robbery Criminal Justice Case
The suggested case describing the plan to commit a crime of bank robbery is characterized by several elements that are commonly identified in crime attempts.
- Bank of America: Internal and External Factors
This paper provides internal and external analysis of Bank of America using the Resource-Based View and value chain analyses.
- Retail Banking Strategies From Customers Perspectives
The paper argues Royal Bank of Scotland and the BNP Paribas are the best example of banks that have succeeded in retail banking.
- The Bank of America: Case Study
The Bank of America's actions and decisions during the financial crisis in 2007-2008 put several questions, whether the Bank's board adequately managed capital and acquisitions.
- The Farrow’s Bank Business Ethics Case
The case of the Farrow’s Bank is an example of managerial hubris executed by the head of the company. The purpose of this paper is to review the case and analyze the strategy applied by Thomas Farrow.
- The Principles of Islamic Banking
This paper discusses the principles of Islamic banking. Studies suggest that there are two basic principles on which whole Islamic banking is based.
- Banking and Financial Intermediary
Financial intermediaries are very important as regards the economic growth of any country. They are stimulants that always affect other sectors of the economy.
- The World Bank and Emerging Managing Technologies
The World Bank is a major user of emerging managing technologies. The Bank’s basic terms of reference help countries achieve economic development and reduce poverty levels.
- Credit Risk in Banking
In banking, credit risk refers to the possibility that repayments by debtors may be delayed or never paid, therefore, affecting a banks liquidity and operations.
- Problems Facing in Common Wealth Bank of Australia
Common Wealth Bank of Australia is a leading bank in Australia. The paper tackles organization theory through analyzing the different aspects of the bank.
- Banking & Finance: Currency Fluctuations
Following the international financial crises at the end of the 1990s, financial stability has become a center point for financial market participants and national authorities.
- Bahrain Development Bank' Employee Turnover
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the causes of employee turnover in organizations in Bahrain Development Bank that operates in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- International Banking Office and a Service It Provides
A foreign branch is “an overseas office of a bank incorporated in a foreign country and constitutes a higher level of commitment than a representative office.
- The Customer Relationship Management in the Banking Industry in UAE
The UAE banking industry has the opportunity to develop a customer relationship management strategy that is at par with international standards.
- HSBC Bank's Staffing Change: Communication Plan
This work shows the communication plan for the change in staffing at HSBC Bank, identifies its key trends, assumptions, and risks, and gives a SWOTT analysis of the organization.
- Burgan Bank, Kuwait: Corporate Social Responsibility
The Burgan Bank’s corporate social responsibility reports reveal a lot about the company and its analysis of social good.
- Central Banking and the Money Supply
The 2007 financial crisis in the United States led into a decline in the level of liquidity within the economy.
- Bank of Cyprus: Corporate Social Responsibility
This paper proposes a powerful corporate social responsibility approach that can support the sustainability position of the Bank of Cyprus.
- Customer Satisfaction in Banking Business
The focus on the customer has forced the banks to have a customer center that works as a call center. In most cases, they are toll-free stations.
- What Federal Reserve, Banking, and Inflation Are
The functions of Federal Reserve System are to regulate the amount of money being supplied in the economy also to ensure that interest rates are controlled.
- Farmers Exchange Bank's Strategic Human Resources
Farmers exchange bank was established in the year 1908 in Neshkoro, Wisconsin. The bank was formed mainly to serve the farmers community and other local communities of the region.
- Analysis of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides a broad range of products and services, for instance, retail banking, management of wealth and others.
- Banking Risk Management and Performance
The banking sector is one of the industries faced with numerous risks that could undermine the performance of the financial institutions considerably.
- Industry Analysis of the Bank Sector in Tadawul
The Tadawul is the only Saudi stock exchange, and it is supervised by the Saudi financial authorities, the Saudi Capital Market Authority.
- Customer Engagement in the Greek Retail Banking Sector
The article reviews the customer relationship management (CRM) evolution from product-centric to customer-based business culture.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
Commercial Bank of China is one of the key financial institutions that operate in this said liquid financial environment.
- Bank of Japan's Unconventional Monetary Policy
In Japan, the supply of money is mainly controlled by the Bank of Japan with the help of monetary policy that is focused on inflation and interest rates.
- Mobile Banking and Consumer Perception
The paper discusses how mobile banking has transformed how consumers approach and perceive banking and the impacts that have been fuelled by this transformation.
- The Islamic Banking: Principles of Practice
The essay looks at the Islamic banking system, its origin, development, characteristics, and principles of practice.
- Abu Dhabi Bank, Telecom and Oil Companies
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Etisalat and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company have realized significant growth and development since their establishment.
- Emirates NBD Bank's Enterprise Resource Planning
This analytical paper shows how the Emirates NBD bank uses the enterprise resource planning to generate value to foster integration.
- Economics. Federal Reserve Bank and Money
One of the major uses of money is that it is a standard of deferred payments. This implies that based on the legal acceptance of money, it is used to settle debts.
- Reserve Bank of Australia's Productivity Issues
A slowdown in productivity growth is likely to be a cause of worry for the Governor and Board of the Reserve Bank of Australia because of several reasons.
- Khaleeji Commercial Bank's Financial Analysis
The paper carried out a financial analysis of Khaleeji Commercial Bank. Ratio analysis is an important tool used to break down the financial statements for better understanding.
- Building Society and the Banking Sector in the UK
In the past few years, the future of building societies has witnessed an intense debate, with some people offering a scathing attack on its progress and future.
- Case of Westpac Bank & St. George Bank Merger
The merger between Westpac Bank and St. George Bank that took place in 2008 was one of the biggest deals in Australia in recent years.
- Banking Regulations – Benefits and Importance of Regulation
This paper seeks to discuss the rationale for regulation. It also discusses the benefits gained from rules and looks at the importance of the regulatory bodies.
- Information Management System Implementation In the Banking Industry
The activities of the bank bound to only receiving deposits and advancing credit and still today, it is the main business of the modern banks.
- Samba Bank: Environmental and Internal Analysis
The bank chosen for analysis is Samba, which is located in Saudi Arabia. It has consistently performed well in the country’s economy, with current rankings placing at position 3.
- Emirates National Bank of Dubai's Internship Experience
The curriculum for the Management Information System offered by the American University of Sharjah requires that students attend internships for one and half months.
- Piggy Bank's Sample Size to Estimate Mean Dollars
To estimate a single population mean, the sample size should be the same as the population size. So, all the customers of Piggy Bank will have to be included in the sample.
- Commercial Bank of Dubai: Performance Management
The paper reviews the performance management system of The Commercial Bank of Dubai in relation to the downgrade of the bank by Moody’s Investors Service.
- Weakened Sovereignty: the IMF and the World Bank
Today the World Bank and the IMF have acquired supranational powers whereby they dictate and supervise the economic policies of many developing countries.
- Risk Management: Garanti Bank
This report looks at the risks that Garanti Bank faced for the financial year 2010 and gives a comparison of the same with regard to previous years and the Bank’s Risk Policy.
- Basel Accord Laid by Committee on Bank Supervision
In 1988 at Basel, Switzerland, central banks around the world published documentation of capital adequacy of banks knows as Basel I.
- Dubai Islamic Bank's Human Resource Strategy
The mission of the Dubai Islamic Bank is to improve its position as the global leader in Islamic banking by offering unrivaled innovation, growth, and customer service.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and Economic Theory
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank carries out its operations in the National commercial banks' sector. The bank is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Central Bank of Thailand
The Bank of Thailand is the central bank of the South-East Asian country of Thailand. Thailand is one of the most important nations of South-East Asia.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
In the future, it is likely that the company will have more of its customers using technology applications for banking. In the future, it is likely that Commonwealth Bank will borrow some ideas from