💡 Research Paper Examples on Brexit
- The National Health Service and Brexit
The National Health Service was established in 1948 with the primary goal of providing a universal healthcare to all the residents of the United Kingdom.
- Brexit and the Car Industry Issues
This case study analysis aims to identify some of the problems that might arise in the car and vehicle industry due to Brexit.
- Impact of Brexit on the UK Financial Services Industry
Brexit is the process of withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. This study examines the potential impact of Brexit on the financial services industry in the UK.
- Brexit and Aviation Industry in the UK and Europe
This paper is a case study discussing the predicted impact of BREXIT on the airline industry in the UK and Europe if a withdrawal agreement is not reached.
- Brexit Trade and Investment Implications
Brexit (Britain-exit) is a commonly used inference to the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (EU).
- Impact of UK Brexit on Political World
The paper argues Britain's withdrawal from the European Union significantly reduces the economic and political potential of the participating countries.
- UK-EU Economic Overtone After Brexit
This paper attempts to explain the impact of the UK’s impending exit from the EU relative to the international aspects of its financial operations.
- Brexit and Its Economic Impact on the UK
This paper explores how the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union would impact its economy based on scenario modeling.
- Brexit and Its Forecasted Outcomes
The possibility of the UK leaving the European Union or the so-called Brexit is a key source of concern for the major part of the British business world.
- Brexit: Essence, Context, and Consequences
The work illustrates the importance of applying international law in the field of trade relations. The UK's exit from the EU has led to the need to create new treaties and agreements.
- Brexit Effect on Financial Markets
Brexit is a unique event that will affect the political, economic, and social spheres of people’s lives both in the UK and the EU.
- Talent Management and Investment After Brexit
The effects of Brexit are yet to be experienced by the organizations of the UK. The post-Brexit environment implies that companies need to increase the starting salaries.
- Brexit Effect on the United Kingdom's Labor Market
This paper investigates the effects of the United Kingdom's potential exit from the EU and its impact on the country's migrant population and unemployment rate.
- Brexit and Trump's Election in Online News Media
This paper evaluates how the internet shaped events of Brexit and the election of Trump as the US president, resulting in outcomes that were not only unexpected but also shocking.
- Britain Data Privacy Confusion After Brexit
Data regulation: Britain faces data privacy confusion after Brexit studies the implications of the United Kingdom's decision to leave the European Union on data protection.
- Brexit and COVID-19: Economic Stability of the EU
Brexit and COVID-19 dealt significant damage to the economic and political systems of the EU. Both events left lasting damage to the sense of unity.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of BREXIT to the UK
This paper discusses BREXIT's advantages (such as the UK reclaims its sovereignty) and disadvantages to the UK (such as loss of foreign direct investment).
- Effects of Brexit on the United Kingdom's Policies
The paper argues the breakup of the former relationship between the United Kingdom and the European Union will have a negative impact on the demographic policy of both sides.
- Analysis of Impact of Brexit on Germany
The United Kingdom is the leading actor and the main economic loser of Brexit because it has slowed the economic growth and may reduce it by 6.7 percent.
- Brexit and United Kingdom Politics
Brexit can seriously affect the way international businesses operate in Britain, including those based in the Middle East.
- Brexit Macroeconomic Impact on the United Kingdom
Although the proposed process of leaving the EU in 2 years has not started yet, it is projected to have a significant impact on foreign investment, immigration, and GDP.
- Brexit, Its Reasons and Possible Consequences
The withdrawal of the UK from the European Union, known as Brexit or the Leave, has been the point of much debate.
- How Will Brexit Send Flight Prices Soaring Higher?
The article “How will Brexit send flight prices soaring higher?” is devoted to the impact which Brexit might produce on the aviation market in the UK and EU.
- Brexit Effects on the UK and International Relations
This article will discuss the aftermath of Brexit. The referendum did not only impact the relationship between the EU and Britain but also resulted in the divided UK.
- The Effects of Brexit on Worldwide Procurement Methodology
The paper will analyze the effects of Brexit on worldwide procurement methodology and will examine successful strategies for mitigating procurement department issues.
👍 Good Brexit Essay Samples for College
- The UK Post-Brexit Challenges: Study Methodology
The use of quantitative research design was informed by a need to carry out a comprehensive analysis of sector-based data on trade in the UK following the Brexit.
- Tariff Changes After Brexit in China-UK Trade
Developmental research is a broad field of science that specializes in understanding progressive changes that affect a scientific phenomenon over time.
- The Brexit Decision: Leadership and Culture
Individualistic culture specific to the United Kingdom was one of the main determinants of its Brexit decision.
- Impact of Brexit on the United Kingdom Economy
The paper aims to discuss some of Brexit's economic implications on the U.K.'s financial sector, as highlighted in the chosen article.
- Brexit: Separating the UK from the European Union
Brexit implies British exit, and this term is used to name the process of separating the UK from the European Union in the context of economic and political development.
- Brexit Effect on Honda Corporation
Following the globalization trends, Honda established a plant in the United Kingdom (UK) in order to optimize its supply chain in terms of European production and sales.
- Changing Parties in Brexit Britain
The political party association in the 21st epoch book expounds more on the changing trends of civil groups across the world.
- Relation Between Eurocurrency Market and Brexit
The paper aims to assess the reasoning behind the creation of the euro currency and the dangers of Brexit for the global economy to increase the understanding of the problems.
- Economic Ramifications of Brexit
This paper considers economic ramifications of Brexit, and the major short and long term economic impacts on the UK economy once they leave the European Union.
- Parliamentary Sovereignty in the United Kingdom: Pre- and Post-Brexit
The report considers the relevant court decisions made during the UK's EU membership and argue that a return to full parliamentary sovereignty is unfeasible at the moment.
- UK Post-Brexit Challenges and Opportunities
The positive and negative implications of Brexit depend is largely dependent on its execution and ability of the UK government to seek competitive deals.
- National Health Services' Human Resource Managers Addressing Post-Brexit Issues
National Health Services (NHS) is an example of a UK company that highly depends on non-residential employees, and Brexit's outcomes disrupted its HR management processes.
- Ten Potential Disadvantages of BREXIT to the EU
This paper compares and contrasts the ten potential disadvantages of BREXIT to the EU, analyzes which countries bear the weight and risk, and the potential impact on the MNEs.
- The Impact of Brexit on the Startup Companies
For the last few decades, the UK government has shown commitment to supporting new businesses, which accounted for a private-sector-led economic recovery.
- EU's Role and Reaction to Brexit
Brexit has enormous implications for the UK, the EU, and the rest of the world. The EU can be viewed both as a cause and an actor in regard to the matter.
- Additional Arguments Against Brexit
The opposition to Brexit is a more appropriate position as the United Kingdom's exit from the EU could damage its trade, investment, and cause labor shortages.
- Brexit: Liberalism and Dependency Theory
Combining the perspectives of Liberalism and the Dependency Theory, one will infer the key rationale behind Brexit as a political decision.
- The Influence of Brexit on Automotive Industry in the UK
The research compares the effect of Brexit on the UK economy and the UK automotive industry in particular as perceived by UK business students.
- Brexit Effect: Tourism & Hospitality in the UK
This paper concentrates on the impact that Brexit will, likely, have on the United Kingdom hotel business overall, and its operations.
- The UK Global Competitiveness in Trade After Brexit
The long-term goal for UK in international trade is to be globally competitive. One major problem is the negative trend in trade deficit during the last decade with EU members.
- “Brexit” Essay Example
Need to write a Brexit essay 🇬🇧 about the results of Brexit and its impact on the world? Read this sample ★ of one of the best Brexit essays out there!
- A Global City. London after Brexit
Britain's capital has several distinctive qualities that allow it to be given such a status. First of all, the city has a rich history that goes back almost two thousand years.