💡 Research Paper Examples on Employee Benefits
- Workplace Fun Impact on Employees’ Motivation, Job Satisfaction, Collaboration, and Performance
Successful organizations are focused on fostering a high level of commitment, cooperation, and satisfaction amongst their workforce.
- Relationships Between Aspects of Employee Satisfaction, Current Motivation, and Reward System
The primary goal of the paper was to determine the current status of employee motivation, job satisfaction, and reward system of Qatar Petroleum.
- The Wynn Housekeeping Department: Employee Motivation Issues
The aim of this project is to determine the impact of performance related pay on the motivation of employees at the Wynn, Las Vegas.
- Employee Motivation Role in Organisational Performance
This report evaluates the importance of employee motivation in an organisation's effort to achieve a competitive advantage with regard to human capital.
- SAS Institute’s Employee Motivation Practices
The organization’s policy regarding employee motivation is effective as the SAS Institute company created a stable social environment at the workplace.
- Gaps in Employee Motivation Analysis
The relationship between employees and employers is influenced by how systems are designed to work in the business environment .
- Factors of Employee Motivation at the Workplace
The paper discusses the factors that contribute to employee workplace performance: flexibility at the workplace, maintaining a sustainable work-life balance, etc.
- Better Salary and Benefits Motivate Better Employee Performance
Motivational theory is studied to increase productivity and job satisfaction. The tools aimed at this include both concrete financial incentives and intangible and moral benefits.
- Benefits Costs for Contingent vs. Regular Employees
This paper will discuss the compensation of contingent workers in comparison to regular employees, including their effect on business and outsourcing of HR functions.
- Employee Motivation Levels and Ways to Manage Them
Employee motivation is a powerful concept used to support the performance of an organization. The level of motivation differs significantly from one employee to another.
- Employees Motivation Management
Motivating employees to give their best has always been a taunting task for managers and company executives. Most managers have a remote understanding of what constitutes human motivation.
- Tools Enhancing Employees' Motivation
This essay aims to critically analyze human resource management tools, that can increase employees’ motivation.
- Employee Perceptions on Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation and Productivity
The focus of this study is to discover what employees’ perceptions of extrinsic and intrinsic motivations are in driving productivity in high-performance work environments.
- Employee Motivation Program: Management Practice
Most workplaces opt for extrinsic incentives such as monetary bonuses, failing to provide personnel with intrinsic motivation to promote long-term commitment to the company.
- Employee Motivation Measurement and Assessment
The paper explores which type of motivation is more inclusive to organizations and what tools will be used to measure motivation and uphold its validity and reliability.
- Understanding Employee Motivation and Organizational Performance
Herzberg's theory and the theory of equity are very similar if one thinks about them in the context of human motivation in interaction with a group.
- Management: Employee Motivation in Organizations
This paper describes the major elements that promote employee motivation. The targeted companies include Google Incorporation, the Boston Consulting Group, and Starbucks.
- Employees' Productivity: Motivation, Development and Security
Employees are the most important assets within an organization because they provide relevant skills and experience aimed at achieving the goals of the business.
- Motivation Among Employees: Examples of Success and Failure
The motivation of employees within the framework of human resource management is immeasurably important for any business's growth and development.
- Google Inc.'s Employee Benefits Management
Organizations use their compensation strategies to motivate their employees by offering them some benefits. Google has invested a lot in its workforce through essential benefits.
- Employee Benefit Plans and Strategic Advantages
The most prominent advantages of employee benefit plans include the reduction of costs, strategic benefits and compliance with Corporate Social Responsibility efforts.
- Motivation Improving Employee Performance
Motivation has to be addressed in order to promote employees’ involvement and improve the performance of an organization as such.
- Parental Leave: Benefits for Employees and Organizations
Many countries facilitate the establishment of career-family balance among employees: create maternity and paternity leave, concierge services, telecommuting opportunities.
- Employee Engagement and Motivation Issue
When it comes to motivating employees, managers must consider several points that include either the financial side or the psychological side.
- Employee Motivation and Pygmalion Management
The first and supremely important strategy of an organization is to empower the employees. Employees are empowered by being accorded trust, authority and encouragement.
- Employee Motivation: Addressing the Current Literature
The paper expands research questions that tackle some of the unspecified elements in the topic of employee motivation.
- Effective and Continuous Motivation of Employees
Motivation should be an integral part of organizational culture as this will ensure sustainable implementation of strategies aimed at improving employees’ performance.
- Employee Motivation and Work Engagement
The aim of this paper is to identify the factors influencing workers’ motivation and the effects of employee engagement on the organization’s performance.
- Employee Benefits and Compensation Comparison
Employee benefits and compensation are both ways of giving rewards and remuneration to members of staff and catering for their wellbeing while still underemployment or when under retirement.
- Employee Motivation: Extrinsic and Intrinsic Factors
Business leaders need to identify the various factors that influence employee performance. It might be necessary to focus on both extrinsic and intrinsic factors of motivation.
👍 Good Employee Benefits Essay Samples for College
- Employee Motivation Practices in UAE Companies
This paper examines the employee motivation practices of companies in the U.A.E to determine their overall level of effectiveness and compare to current standards.
- Managing Employee Motivation Through System Thinking
System thinking is an approach that seeks to find permanent solutions to the problems found in a complex system. System thinking uses diagrams as tools of elaborating.
- Employee Motivation. Reward Systems and Strategy
This motivation directly influences the organization’s elements of production such as productivity levels, profits, morale and product & service delivery.
- HealthCo's Development and Employee Benefits
This study aims to analyze issues being faced by HealthCo and the ways to improve the quality of work-life, organizational development, and organizational change.
- Work Motivation Theories in Employee Management
Motivation on an individual level comes from the commitment and levels of engagement that employees demonstrate in their daily duties and projects.
- Employee Customary Benefits in France, Canada, and the US
Organizations putting money into foreign nations may be required to offer certain customary benefits to their employees, depending on their government labor regulation standards.
- Human Resource Planning: Employee Benefits
Human resource management stops with neither the hiring nor the allocation of tasks to the employees. It is a continuous process that deals with many factors.
- Motivation in Employees Management
Human resources managers should focus on the inner strings of an employee that can make him/her feel needed and get motivated about performing the duties.
- Employee Motivation and Pay Plans
Management role is characterized to address the objectives to be achieved with the involvement of employees in assessing the motivational factors impact in each situation.
- Corporate Culture, Employee Motivation and Workforce Diversity
Researchers agree that successful businesses depend on the effective management of corporate culture, employee motivation, and workforce diversities.
- Employee Motivation and Minimum Wage
This paper critically discusses theories of employee motivation and evaluates the argument for and against the national minimum wage.
- Employee Behavior: Consequences and Motivation
In the world of business, motivation is to drive the employee towards enhanced productivity by exploiting the abilities to the maximum potential, by improving the job performance.
- Financial Incentives in Employee Motivation
There are many ways to motivate employees to perform highly. Amongst the common approaches used to motivate employees perform well is financial incentive.
- Employee Benefits as a Company Policy
Most of the companies strive to gain more profits in financial prospect – and that is right when referring to the extent of the main value for the employer.
- Employees Job Motivation
The organization needs a clear policy on promotion and advancement. By having a work performance pegged promotion policy, the organization will encourage better performance
- Employee Motivation: Rewards, Goals, Empowerment
It is important to enhance the motivation of the employees in an organization in order to attain the objectives of the firm.
- Employee Motivation Through Financial Incentives
This paper highlights the theoretical debate within the financial employee motivation, and give analyses of arguments in support of financial employee motivation.
- Impact of Employee Motivation on Employees’ Performance
This research aims to analyze literature on the topic of employee motivation and productivity and produce recommendations for organizations and HR managers.
- Employee Benefits in Today’s Work Environment
Subsidized meals at the company will be appealing because they provide an immediate cost-saving benefit to the potential employee.
- Employee Motivation: Rewards and Incentives Role
Motivation refers to the psychological aspect that stimulates a being to action towards a desired goal; it is the activation of a purpose-orientated conduct.
- Employee Motivation in Organizations: Articles Comparison
This paper explains the importance of employee motivation using Linder’s article “Understanding Employee Motivation” and Hasan’s article “Motivating Your Staff.”
- Multiple Perspectives on Employee Motivation
The purpose of this report is to look into multiple studies concerning employee motivation and analyze which of the strategies and beliefs researchers hold today
- Healthcare Centers Employee Benefits and Compensation
Although Iroquois Healthcare, Albany Medical Center, and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital as nursing organizations share vision and missions, the employee benefit differ significantly.
- Employees Motivation and Organisation’s Performance
The main aim of this research study is to analyze the effect of the motivation of the workforce and its impact on the growth of the business organization.
- Strengthening Employees’ Motivation and Loyalty
Business strategies that are directed at strengthening employees’ motivation and loyalty are the focus of most employers’ and related scholars’ attention.
- Motivation at Work Places: Employees Behavior
Motivation is an internal drive in an organizational setting that intends to satisfy unsatisfied need and the employees must have the will to achieve the goals.
- Employee Motivation: Motivational Theories
Motivation theories concentrate on the processes involved in developing personal behavior. They are divided into two large groups: process theories and content theories there.
- Motivation Program (IBP) for Employees in the Military Industry
In the framework of the military industry, competent motivation of employees is especially necessary since the competent implementation of work plans is important for this area.
- High Performance Work Practices and Employee Motivation
This paper focuses on understanding the effect of high-performance work practices on employee motivation in the United Kingdom retail sector.
- Employee Benefits: Health Care Costs
A number of companies are considering the changes they experience as a result of increasing health care costs. Employers are looking for the effective ways to reduce such costs.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Employee Benefits
- Employees' Compensation Benefits
The employee benefits and privileges entail a variety of cash, indirect or non-cash compensation customarily provided to the workers besides the regular salaries.
- Employee Training, Motivation and Performance
This essay seeks to offer explanations as to why motivation in itself, acts as an imperative factor in creating employee motivation.
- Employee Motivation and Retention Strategies
Motivation refers to giving reasons, interests, enthusiasm or incentives that lead to employees being satisfied thus working hard within an organization.
- Factors of Employee Performance Motivation
Essay discusses what factors lead to increased performance and how they can be incorporated into businesses to maximize employees’ outputs.
- Career Development & Employee Motivation Initiatives: Chipotle
This paper aims to investigate the Chipotle’s case study and review its implications using Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to provide recommendations for future operations.
- Cross-Cultural Differences and Employee Motivation
The article examines the employee motivation program at Walmart and how it can be adapted for employees with different cultural backgrounds.
- ABC Healthcare Organization's Employee Benefit
ABC healthcare organization provides its employees with affordable and competitive benefit and compensation package.
- Employee Motivation: Daniel Pink's Views
In the video, Daniel Pink talks about employee motivation based on scientific evidence versus common business practices. Employees are motivated by autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
- Employees’ Motivation in Radisson Hotel
This study investigates the aspects of employee motivation with specific reference to Radisson hotel while the previous studies have considered the general motivational techniques.
- Employees Benefits: Opportunities and Productivity
Competition for employees has always been on the rise. Each and every employer wants to hire and keep that experienced, talented and dedicated employee.
- Employee Motivation and Reward in Entrepreneurial Firm
Successfully run organizations need the contribution of their employees. For efficient employee performance, a proper system of employee motivation and rewards should be in place.
- The Employee Benefit Patterns
In terms of the following research, the two most popular countries in terms of market entry, India and Singapore, were analyzed on the matter of employee benefit patterns.
- Nestle Company' Employee Benefits
The author provides readers with the information about recent changes to the maternity leave regulations at Nestle company.
- Employee Motivation: Assessment and Motivational Theories
This paper describes plan to assess motivational levels, motivational theories in the workplace, implementation plan, and its effect on organizational performance and behavior.
- Employee Motivation Techniques
To make workers feel motivated, leaders are to take proactive steps to evaluate the needs of employees and create the environment that would best fit their expectations.
- Employee Motivation: Creating a Comfortable Workplace
The purpose of this assignment is to understand the influence of different aspects of employees' motivation and its importance as well as find application to recognition and trust.
- Creating a Healthy Work Environment: Employee Benefits Brochure
The brochure emphasizes the core structural components that secure and regulate the work of nurses in the organization.
- Management and Employee Motivation
Motivation is the act of influencing someone to take an action to achieve a certain goal. Here are various theories that explain employee motivation and subsequent behavior.
- Using Motivation to Improve Employee Performance
Motivation refers to the internal and external factors that encourage an employee to perform assigned tasks or achieve set goals and objectives.
- Employee Motivation and Involvement Types
The buy-in is considered crucial as it also encourages employees to care about the vision and mission of the company and not just the money they are getting paid.
- Manager’s Responsibility for Employee Motivation
This paper highlights the various perceptions and concepts of employee motivation in recent years and how managers are responsible for it.
- Employee Motivation and Retention in Microsoft Corporation
The individual approach to personnel retention along with a fixed-term contract system could be easily integrated into the existing system.
- The Impact of Performance Metrics on Employee Motivation
Influencing employee motivation through the use of performance measures is an important issue of human resource management as well as finance and accounting.
- Employee Motivation and Job Satisfaction, Attitude, and Productivity
Motivation always gives employees the drive to accomplish tasks assigned to them at workplace. Such motivation can either be intrinsic or extrinsic since people have varied reasons for working.
- Motivational Practices for Employees
Top management often uses a variety of motivational tools and rewards to enroll organizational commitment for execution of strategic plan.
- Ideal Career: Director of Employee Benefits
This work describes an imaginary situation about an ideal career of the director of employee benefits as well as answers several questions.
- Ashoka Incorporation: Employees Motivation
In the case of Ashoka, the workers need to understand why it is important for strong masses to work for the improvement of their lives.
- Employee Motivation: Fred Maiorino's Case
This paper discusses the case of Fred Maiorino, in which the major issues are an issue of poor employee motivation and an inappropriate management style.
- Motivation and Improving Employee Behavior
All companies and managers face issues regarding leadership, conflict resolution, and the motivations of employees.
- Theories of Employee Motivation: Efficiency Motivationof Employees
Research into people's behavior has recommended that people are motivated by various needs, both at work and in their personal lives.
✍️ Best Employee Benefits Essay Examples to Write about
- Motivational Strategies for Employee Productivity
Today, the environment in which public organizations exist is rather competitive, but each company is willing to achieve success.
- Benefit Plans for Different Generations Employees
The present paper will outline the benefits valued by veterans (born between 1922 and 1945), boomers (born between 1946 and 1964), Xers (born between 1965 and 1980), and Yers (born between 1981 and 2000).
- Tesla and Amazon: Company's Web Information and Employee Benefits
Potential clients, vendors, and partners now can find the organization on the Internet and make judgments about its characteristics using the presented information.
- Employee Subsidies, Benefits and Workplace Safety
Workplace incidents are of great concern to the owners of businesses who want to minimize the risk of hazards that can imperil the life and health of employees.
- Effective Retention Policies and Motivation in Low Management: Why Employees Leave Organizations
In today’s competitive world, the success of any organization actually depends on both the customers and the organization.
- Compensation and Benefits Package for Employees
Companies’ management needs to define possible benefits for their employees, which can include compensation, rewards, and other elements aimed at engaging staff members.
- Suggestions for Effective Employee Motivation
To increase the motivation of employees, the paper proposes four suggestions: fair remuneration, a favorable working environment, proper training, and career advancement.
- Improving Employee Motivation: Business and Management
Motivation plays an essential role in maintaining people’s productivity and performance in school and work to attain specific goals.
- The Health Industry: Employee-Benefit Strategies
There are many employee-benefit strategies that organizations can put in place to ensure that all healthcare employees are satisfied and motivated.
- Nursing Employee Benefits in Healthcare Organization
Employee benefits are non-wage compensation provided by an organization in addition to their normal salaries and wages.
- An Employee Motivation Program for Walmart
A comprehensive employee motivation program premised on employee empowerment through task delegation and workers’ autonomy will inspire Walmart’s workers.
- Employee Motivation Strategies for Productivity
The paper is devoted to the motivation of workers and identifies the best strategy that will motivate all employees in order to increase organizational productivity.
- Defining Motivation and Employee Satisfaction
The purpose of this litererature review is to examine the common theories of motivation, to review aspects and the need for motivation.
- Employee Motivation: Monetary and Non-monetary Motivators
Keeping motivation in workers is oneself is critical skill in any leader as self-motivation translates to employee motivation, and employee motivation translates to productivity.
- Employee's Lack of Motivation and Its Reasons
To address the issue of the lack of motivation, the case of an office worker is explored through interviewing him and regarding his work situation from his perspective.