💡 Research Paper Examples on HR
- HR Issues in EBI and NBD Merger
This paper describes the HR problem in the merger of two Dubai banks and the principles behind the development of a new HR model.
- E-Recruiting in Human Resources Management
E-recruiting has become a smart way to find employees because of its effectiveness, yet there are several downsides to this recruitment method.
- Human Resources and Company Strategy Implementation
In modern conditions of market relations, human resources are the leading indicator of the competitiveness of an enterprise.
- Comparison of Two Mergers From Strategic HR Perspective
A majority of the mergers fail to attain their settled goals, objectives as there are abundant of social costs, and lost taxes to the operating jurisdiction.
- National HR Policy Efficacy in Driven High Growth Economies: A Case Study in State of Qatar
The paper discusses national HR policy in Qatar, showing the factors of economic acceleration, civil service bureaucracy, decentralization, and asymmetrical labor market.
- Recruitment Process by ABC INC Human Resources
Discussion of the problem in time management and proper planning in the analysis of the case of hiring new employees in the ABC company.
- The Vidsoft Triangle and Human Resources Issues
The Vidsoft triangle case depicts a situation where the interests of the team members collide, causing a conflict.
- The Virtualwirks Company: New Human Resources Technology
The Virtualwirks Company is one of the American companies that have integrated the latest technology in managing its human resources.
- National HR Policy Efficacy in Driven High Growth Economies: A Case Study in the State of Qatar
This review has critically explored and synthesized the available literature on employee retention and related concepts in Qatar.
- Strategic Human Resources Tools
The increased staff turnover can be discussed as a sign of the managerial problem within the company because employees are inclined to choose the other perspectives for their careers.
- Cultural Differences and HR Management
The overall learning on cultural differences has been challenging because understanding different cultures is requires people management skills.
- Human Resources Management Strategies at CMRI
This study seeks to identify the main focus of Human Resource Management in the Children Medical Research Institute (CMRI) as well as providing a recommendation.
- Aspects of Recruitment and Selection of Human Resources in Organizations the Article by Bekesi, C., & Bekesi, D.
The article under analysis describes studying the aspects related to recruitment and selection of human resources in organizations on the example of the employees from Bihor County.
- Human Resources Development in the UK and Australia
This report compares the approach of the UK and Australia towards HRD, and the report reveals that both countries have a positive approach towards HRD.
- Human Resources Outsourcing by Alison J. Glaister
The paper analyzes and criticizes the article by Alison J. Glaister, HR Outsourcing: The Impact on HR Role, Competency Development and Relationships.
- Human Resources Management and Game Theory
Game Theory deals with actions of all humans in a particular field that are aimed at maximizing benefits to self and the outcomes which will be dependent on the actions of others.
- HR: Fair Performance Management
This essay aims to present and discuss basic information about performance management in terms of what it is, what tasks it covers.
- Human Resources Functions
Human Resources are the building blocks of any business and any economy. Salespersons, staff, managers, and all other roles are necessary for a company to function.
- Roles Played by HR in the Merger Between Westpac Corporation and St. George Bank
In strategic partnerships, HR ensures that all risk factors to the success of a merger associated with HR mandates within an organisation are mitigated.
- Training in McDonald's Human Resources Department
This paper focuses on the role of McDonald's Human Resources Department in maintaining its dominance in the fast-food industry. It looks at the training and development programs.
- Career Path in Human Resources Management
This paper's objective is to explore the possibilities of various career paths in HR management and to explain how different strategic plans can be developed in this sphere.
- Can Human Resources Make a Strategic Contribution to Sony-Europe?
The objective of this report is to illustrate how Sony Europe can sustain its performance in the European region by incorporating strategic human resource management concepts.
- Human Resources Ethics
This paper is a comparison of the book “Human Resource Management Ethics” by Deckop and Deckop, and article in the journal, “Human Resource Management Review” written by Weaver.
- The Importance Of E-Learning as a Tool for HR
From a corporation point of view, e-learning has generated much interest, with the result that massive investment has been made for purposes of expanding its growth.
- Currency and Human Resources in Global Company
This paper reviews a company's actions in the oscillations of currency and examines the link between an international business strategy and its human resource policies.
- The Impact of the Relationship Between Finance and Human Resources Department
The main objective of the study is to examine the roles and impact of the relationship between the finance and human resources department of developing the work in an organization.
- Future HR Trends
In their articles, Miele, Boudreau, and Nolan shed light on some of the recent trends in the HR area, pointing to the necessity to embrace the importance of information and talent management.
- Managing Human Resources – International HRM
This business report is addressed to the executive so that they can investigate and determine the viability of implementing the minimum or living wage requirements.
- Hiring Human Resources and Developing Talents
Job analysis is a combination of processes and activities that allow for gathering the necessary information about a particular job.
- Human Resources as a Strategic Business Partner
This paper provides a literature review on the role of strategic human resource management in companies' descriptions and general findings of current studies in SHRM.
👍 Good HR Essay Samples for College
- Marketing and Human Resources Management in the United Arab Emirates
The transfer to the use of digital marketing tools, such as content creating or SEO-related ones, is an indispensable step for any company operating in the contemporary global market.
- Helping Hand For Veterans: Developing Human Resources
In Helping Hand for Veterans, the approaches to human resource development hypothesis and performance are highly rooted in the organizations improvement and progressing methods.
- Human Resources Challenges in Healthcare
The completed proposal has indicated that HR departments in the field of healthcare encounter numerous challenges.
- Human Resources in Health Care – Workforce Training
The paper aims at revealing the importance of workforce training as well as the importance of human resources in health care.
- HR Problems: Decentralized Structures of Organizations
Decentralization necessitates an organization to broaden decision and policy formulation function to other departments. Decentralization is problematic if applied incorrectly.
- Labor Market: HR to the Fore as Business Hit Reset
The article “Labor Market: HR to the Fore as Business Hit Reset” shows the current macroeconomic situation and the labor market in GCC countries is characterized by many changes.
- Human Resources Recruitment Strategies in the Education Sector
The ability of an organization to attract people with relevant skills is dependent on the strategies that are used by the HR manager.
- Cognitive Development in the Human Resources Development
Cognitive development is closely connected to the change in thinking patterns, and the more they are creative and powerful the better achievements the person.
- The Evolving Role of Human Resources in the Contemporary Business World
The human resource department is the center of all the functions in a company, this paper aims to focus on the role of human resources in the contemporary business world.
- McDonald’s Company HR Management Practices
McDonald's is a global multinational corporation, which is represented on all six continents and in over 100 countries. The workforce of McDonald's has a long history of diversity.
- Emirates Group Human Resources Collaboration
This research has aimed to investigate the extents of value addition in the business through the human resources collaboration of the Emirates Group.
- Reflection on the Main Aspects of Human Resources Management
Being a nurse leader means being a counselor and advisor for nurse professionals. Nurses should be sure they have a person to fully rely on.
- HR Management in Small and Medium Enterprises
The paper examines human resource development practices in small and medium enterprises, their role, measures and evaluations of success in HR management.
- Human Resources Management: Expatriate Adjustment Management
This paper analyzes human resources actions multinational corporations (MNCs) should take to facilitate expatriates adjustment.
- HR Planning and Strategies: Infosys
Planning recruitment of employees, training them in the right manner and tapping their competence in the company’s benefit are some of the crucial uses.
- Strategic Management of Human Resources
Human resources refer to the people of an organization. Human resource managers seek to facilitate the contribution people make to achieve an organization's goals and strategies.
- Workplace Training and Development in HR
This course paid great attention to what forms of personnel training exist in the organization and how the training process is carried out directly.
- Andragogy in Human Resources Development
Andragogy outlines several key characteristics that adult learners often exhibit; that's why organizations often incorporate andragogy principles in human resource development.
- The Evolving Role of HR in the Contemporary Business World
In the minds of many individuals and even some business owners, the term Human Resources (HR) is associated with the hiring and firing process.
- How Human Resources Relates to the Opposition to Unionization of Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart has been opposing the joining of union by its workers. A lot of critics have been subjected to the human resource management of the organization to no success.
- Resolving the HR Issues at the Roanoke Branch
The objective of this proposal is to report on the root cause for the problems in the Roanoke branch in respect of the functioning of the branch in general.
- Earthquakes Effect on New Zealand HR Management
The Christchurch earthquakes led to severe impacts on two-thirds of the New Zealand businesses. Human resource management faced challenges with the workforce shortage.
- Human Resources: Work Family Conflict and Work Family Enrichment
Work-life balance is a relatively new concept that has been pushed by human rights agencies and governments to ensure people's lives are well balanced.
- Human Resources Information Analysing and Using
Effective collection and storage of HR information can be regarded as key elements of a company’s successful functioning.
- Emirates Post Company: Human Resources Strategies
Communication with an HR manager of Emirates Post is a good chance to understand the peculiar features of strategic HR management and the conditions under which competitions could occur.
- Al-Futtaim Logistics Company HR Manager Interview
This interview is about the HR practices they have at Al-Futtaim Logistics, what they are looking for, and what are the company`s HR processes.
- Standard Chartered Bank Managing Human Resources
This report is a case study on Standard Chartered, and the strength-based approach in the bank has been discussed with its benefits and also disadvantages.
- Organizational Performance Through an HR Lens
With the adoption of the strategies based on increased benefits, equity-based principles in managing the needs of employees, a company will witness a rise.
- Human Resources in the 21st Century
The 21st century is widely perceived as the time when the development of the business industry has occurred most quickly, substantially impacting companies all around the world.
- Human Resources in Global Business Management
The paper examines how cultural and institutional differences affect integration in mergers, acquisitions, and international joint ventures on the example of two case studies.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about HR
- Colleges’ HR Practice of Hiring Adjunct Professors
For-profit colleges and universities were the first educational institutions that concentrated on developing a new hiring strategy with a focus on part-time professors and instructors
- Human Resources Management Information System
Information systems management is a relatively new area of management influenced by technological and information changes.
- HR Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of this paper therefore is to address the changing role of HR management in response to trends in globalization, technology, diversity, e-business, and ethics.
- Human Resources and Structural Frames in Education
This paper includes a brief analysis of structural and human frames that are widely used in such spheres as a business, education, health care, and so on.
- Human Resources: Effective Personnel Selection Procedure
This paper discusses the process of personnel selection using 3Ws and H (why, what, when, and how) strategy of human resources management.
- Nursing: Strategic Human Resources
Organized labor has an enormous influence in most industries. Nurse unions are worth mentioning because they are quite active and influential.
- Nike Inc. and Adidas Group: Business Direction and HR Planning
The industry's code, according to the N.A.I.C.S., is 339920, which refers to sporting and athletic goods manufacturing ("N.A.I.C.S. Code Description").
- Diagnosing a Problem with the HR Department
The firm's inability to undertake an employee evaluation system may contribute to the organization's inability to put competent workers in positions.
- Business Issues in Context of Human Resources
The HR department had to develop effective strategic management to remain competitive with the global changes in the socio-economic and environmental settings of businesses.
- Strategic Human Resources: Contemporary Nursing
It is necessary to mention that the role of labor unions in the healthcare industry has been rapidly increasing, and they are focused on the interests of nurses.
- Bushwood Count: Strategic Human Resources Management and Leadership
As the labor markets get more and more competitive, Human resources become a key determinant of how successful business is going to be and how long it will last.
- Google Company: International Human Resources Management
Google is one of the world’s largest and most renowned corporations. This paper is focused on the exploration of Google’s human resources practices such as recruitment and selection.
- HR’s Contribution to Organizational Performance
HR professionals usually contribute to business planning through the HRM strategy. HR interventions should align with both each other and other organisational policies.
- Human Resources Management Plan in US Organization
This paper discusses an outline of the framework that should be followed when recruiting new employees, and the critical issues that should be considered by newcomers.
- Discussions in HR: Diversity and Ethics
This paper aims to discuss diversity in HR, why it is important for HRM to be involved in a business ethics program and HR influence on a company's ethical practices.
- Different Aspects of Human Resources Management
Various human resource management activities include staffing, compensation systems, training and development and performance appraisal.
- Best Built Casinos: HR Management Strategies
They should remember that frequent lay-offs of workers can lead to the conflict with trade unions. These are the main steps that they should undertake
- Bossini International Holdings Ltd.'s Human Resources
The presented paper gives a detailed analysis of the information obtained after interviewing David Hui, Bossini International Holdings Limited’s human resources manager.
- The Healthcare System: Strategic Human Resources
The healthcare system is one of the most important sectors in a nation. This means that it is imperative for a country’s healthcare system to be well organized.
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resources
Since the period of Industrial Revolution, critics, economists and philosopher try to answer a question about future of work and increased productivity.
- Mercedes Firm's Human Resources Before and After the COVID-19 Pandemic
The proposed report focuses on fundamental issues Mercedes has regarding human resources in pre-pandemic and pandemic contexts.
- The Role of Human Resources in Business Strategy
The essay reviews the role of human resources in strategic planning and management and how Human Resource Management allows for Sustainable Competitive Advantage.
- Understanding Human Resources in the Business Environment
Researchers concluded that human resource executives are faced with a multitude of different problems in the work place daily.
- Human Resources in the Healthcare System
Human resource refers to both clinical and non-clinical staff that work harmoniously to deliver quality health services in the healthcare system.
- Organizational Behavior Business: HR Dilemma
HR's Daily Dilemma: Between Management and Staff. HR should operate on equal footing with both management and employees.
- Google: Human Resources Management
The present paper will discuss the HRM environment and practices at Google, one of the largest and most profitable global companies.
- Emirates & British Airlines' Human Resources Strategies
This paper will discuss human resources strategies that will be adopted by a joint venture between Emirates Airlines and British Airlines.
- The Training Program for HR Professionals
The main objective of the training is to reorient HR professionals’ criteria for corporate recruitment, considering new modified circumstances, related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Sick Absence Management: Using Information in Human Resources
One of the principal components of any company's success is the way it demonstrates support in terms of social guarantees.
- Workplace Violence and the Passage of HR 5223
Continuing on the scale of the problem, it is pivotal to say that healthcare specialists present the group the most vulnerable to workplace violence in the United States.
✍️ Best HR Essay Examples to Write about
- Difficulties of Global Human Resources Management
The practice of human resources management revolves around managing people within organizations. Managing the people mainly encompasses two main aspects.
- The HR Profession Map
The CIPD HR Profession Map is a comprehensive evaluation of how Human Resource functions give the greatest value to institutions.
- PeopleSoft Software and HR.net Enterprise Software
With effective HRIS software, human resource employees can do their own benefits updates and address changes thus enabling them to have more time to perform other strategic functions.
- AT and T: Human Resources Management Project
Members of staff retention in any company is a tactic used by management in most companies in the United States.
- Understanding Organisation and the Role of HR
HR professionals are an integral part of developing high-performance teams in the organization. The professionals are also charged with the development of good inter-employee relationships.
- Human Resources Recruitment and Selection
Planning and controlling the staffing and selection process is a vital means by which organizational productivity can be improved.
- The UK and China: Business Environment in HR Planning
Business environment must be taken into account while developing the human resource strategy. The differences between China and the UK within this scope are discussed in the paper.
- Managing Human Resources in the Organizational Context
The job of a Human Resource (HR) manager might seem comparatively easy and lacking the connection to the rest of the organizational processes.
- Why Is Human Resources Management Important?
Human Resource Management is the managerial approach towards the systems of an organization that enable the effective use of human knowledge, skills.
- Human Resources and Organization Management
Company management to embrace changes that would improve its competitive advantage; such changes might involve empowering employees through training.
- Vancouver Communications Company's Human Resources in Turkey
The chief executive officer of Vancouver Communications believes that the new Turkish subsidiary should adopt the same organizational systems as in Canada and England.
- Healthcare and Human Resources: the Issue of Sexual Harassment
The paper will focus on has the law has gone too far in preventing and punishing sexual harassment in the workplace.
- General Motors Company's Human Resources Evaluation
GM is an American multinational corporation. The company was founded in 1908, and since then, it has spread to over 100 countries and has over 122,000 employees.
- Organizational Change: The Human Resources Leader Role
Organizational change is inevitable as it assists in the performance enhancement and encourages the migration process in line with the future projections.
- The Impact of Human Resources Management on Healthcare Quality
HR management has many functions and is the source of solutions for an organization such as Kendall Regional Medical Center.
- Strategic Human Resources Management and Changes in Work Environments
With the increase in the size of organization, advancement of technology, long-range need of workers, HR management has gained momentum in most organizations
- Life Care of America: Human Resources Department
This research paper intends to explore how the recruitment is done and the contributing factors for recruiting new employees in the life care of America.
- Emirates Group's Human Resources Management System
The current Emirates Group Human Resources Management System has been poor and it has created a lack of proper communication among the employees.
- Business and Economics: Human Resources Management
Human resources management is the organizational sect that is mainly concerned with the legal requirements for employee-related issues.
- Human Resources Management in the Saudi Arabia Airliners
Saudi Arabian Airlines is one of the organizations that the human resource management plays a great role to strategic management.
- TorontoNorthAutoParts Company's Human Resources
The sudden shift in the percentage of rejects compelled TorontoNorthAutoParts to introduce a new human resource information system in an attempt to reduce the recorded defects.
- Human Resources Management in Healthcare
Healthcare researchers and scientists have succeeded in presenting numerous concepts and procedures to improve the quality of medical services available to more patients.
- Telepresence Inlfuence on Travel and Human Resources
Telepresence is a term that describes a set of technologies that enable people to feel or appear like they are/were present in a location in which they are not physically.
- Mobilizing Talent – Human Resources Management
Talent management refers to means of attracting tacit knowledge from employees. It is an important tool in management for purposes of economic growth and streamlining the impacts of recession.
- Human Resources Defines a Company in Bad Times
The human resource (HR) departments and managers who are concerned with labor relations help in bridging the gap in interactions between the top organs and workers.
- Emirates: Understanding Organization and the Role of Human Resources
Emirates is a large airline that aims to provide quality services for passenger and cargo movements. This paper aims to analyze Emirates Airline and the role of human resources.
- Aramex Human Resources Practices
The HRM practices in Aramex were analyzed and critically evaluated. Aramex's hiring and selection practices are broadly in line with the company's business strategy.
- The ABASCO Company's Human Resources Department
The paper discusses the ABASCO company that should develop an effective HR department, to formulate and implement learning and development strategies successfully.
- Chicago Food and Beverage Company: Human Resources
Using the case of the Chicago Food and Beverage Company this paper examines the major issues revolving around human resources, compensation methods, and staffing frameworks for international companies.
- Human Resources Process and Legal Requirements
This paper evaluates the effects of legal, safety, and regulatory demands on human resources practices in organizations.
📝 HR Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Performance Ratings and Rewards in HR: Challenges and Solutions
The essay explores challenges to observing principles of performance evaluation and providing fair rewards, and possible solutions to promote improvement.
- Managing Human Resources: The LAMP Model
The LAMP model is one of the methods used for the evaluation of the employees in an organization. By using the LAMP system, the firms can make effective and efficient decisions.
- Human Resources in the Healthcare Sector
Human resources are identified as key elements in the healthcare sector. Human resources under healthcare can be identified in two categories: the nurses and physicians.
- Recruitment and Selection: HR Competency Models
The paper analyzes the challenges faced by various organizations across the world as they endeavor to adopt competency models in their HR practices.
- Marriott International Company: Human Resources Management
This paper discusses human resources management at Marriott International – an international chain of hotels with the well-managed HR team that attributed to the success.
- Becton Dickinson’s HR Department: Case Analysis
Initially, the company focused on employing relatives of employees as it believed in family structures but as time passed by more and more employees became a part of the company.
- Strategies of Human Resources Management
Strategic Human Resource Management is an organized and coherent approach towards the management of any institution’s most valued asset which is its employees.
- Analysis of Local Human Resources in Austin, Texas
The paper states that Austin Company is adapted for people of different needs. Agencies support senior people, physically challenged people, and immigrants.
- Key Components of an Effective Delivery of HR Services
This report identifies users of HR services internal to an organization and suggests for each of them at least 2 key needs.
- HR Portfolio of Evidence: Elements of Group Dynamics, Conflict Resolution
To a large extent, an HR specialist’s success depends on their understanding of the organization and whether their competence is sufficient to lead.
- Supporting the HR Function Retention Within the Organisation
This report supports the retention of the HR function and explains the ways HR professionals support the organization's goals and objectives, line managers, and staff.
- Business and Economics: Intercontinental Human Resources Management
MNCs live in a dynamic and uncertain context, which calls on them to focus on intercontinental human resources management (IHRM).
- Riordan Manufacturing's HR Marketing Services
The main objective of the plan was identified as motivating employees in order to improve their productivity.
- HR-Transition of Employees in Saudi Arabia
The intention of this research is to determine the leadership’s change management role during the employee transition process.
- Human Resources Management at Amazon
The present document aims to propose a short-to-mid-term solution to the issue of the ineffective human resource management process at Amazon.
- McJob: Human Resources Management Theories
HR managers have to look into the ways in which they can transform McJobs from their current structure to a more efficient, yet simultaneously, to a more satisfying experience.
- HR Management: Diversity in the Workplace
Reviews of articles regards diversity in the workplace, such as “Organizational Barriers to Diversity in the Workplace”, “Business Communication and Diversity in the Workplace”.
- Leadership and Human Resources in Healthcare
As leadership has been seen as the work performed by one individual, many managers and supervisor are failing to address the needs of their followers.
- Human Resources Function Managment and Coordination
For an organization to be successful, human resource professionals are required to be more concerned with the deliverables of their roles rather than doing their duties better.
- The Role of an HR Department in an Organization
One of the tools employed by the HR department is goal-tracking software through which it is easier to visualize and assess individual performance.
- Effectiveness of Green HR Management Practices on the Performance of Manufacturers
The incorporation of the green approaches into the traditional HR management is predicted to have a positive influence on the sustainability of a firm.
- Best Practices in Human Resources
This paper discusses what is the definition of human resource management, and what are the seven best practices in human resource management.
- Emirates Airlines' Human Resources Practice
The Emirates Airlines is ranked the seventh position in a list of the best global air carriers across the globe based on the revenue that is generated per kilometer of travel.
- Business Research: Management, HR and Marketing
Business research is a wide area whose literature is overwhelming. It includes various sub-disciplines under business-like management, human resources, and marketing.
- Labor-Management Relations and Human Resources
Cooperative bargaining is an approach whereby union leaders liaise with topmost leaders to improve relations and maximize productivity.
- Human Resources Department of the Nuplex Company
The paper focus on the analysis of learning event and assessment practices based on technology advancement in the company, and the measures that the human resources department of the company has
- Planning a Successful HR Strategy
In this paper, the aim is to critically discuss factors associated with planning a successful human resource strategy with reference to training and reward.
- Human Resources Sergeant in the Profession of Arms
HR Sergeants make sure the Army possesses sufficient resources and staff. In addition, this role requires Sergeants to ensure no events or occurrences can threaten peace and security in the world.
- Managing Human Resources in Mergers and Acquisitions
The analysis of the challenges faced by different companies in managing human resources in terms of mergers and acquisitions helps to identify the primary spheres that deserve particular attention.
- Setting up a Human Resources Department in the Conditions of Growth of the Company
Consolidated Landscaping, Inc. is considered the state’s hugest commercial landscaping organization. The company was established in 1960 under the ownership of Ackerman family.
🌟 HR Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- HR Strategic Business Partnership: Amazon
The transition to HR strategic partnership is essential for organizational growth and efficient management of human resources.
- Business Issues in the Context of HR Management
The role of human resource (HR) management in the work of modern business organizations is not limited solely to monitoring the productivity of employees and their success.
- Three Methods of Performance Appraisal in HR Management
If an organization has limited resources with which they can conduct other performance appraisal methods, the best performance appraisal they can make use of is the ranking method.
- The Role of HR Policy in Creating an Effective Strategy
The HR strategy should be regarded from the perspective of selecting the necessary people for the key jobs, which are important for strategic planning as a process.
- The Importance of HR Metrics in Business Efficiency
The emergence of management information systems created a deeper appreciation of the impact of HR metrics on business efficiency.
- The American Cancer Society: Strategic HR Management
The HR manager in the American Cancer Society coordinates the timely delivery of services within the expectations of employees, consumers and the sponsors of the society.
- Informal vs. Formal Learning Opportunities in HR Practices
The aim of this paper is to answer the question of whether it is more important for HRD practitioners to facilitate informal learning than it is to provide training opportunities.
- Electronic HR Management Using Clerk.ly as an Example
This report aims at defining e-HRIS, analyzing options of e-HRIS software programs, and providing recommendations for Clerk.ly as to whether it would benefit from adopting e-HRIS.
- Training and Development as an HR Practice
The aim of the paper is to provide an analysis of the importance of training and development, stating that such practice cannot exist in isolation, being connected to recruitment.
- 360-Degree Feedback in the Management of Human Resources
360-degree feedback can be defined as a procedure whereby workers are given private unidentified feedback mainly from the people around whom they work.
- The Role of Human Resources Management
This essay paper will be focusing on the rewarding role of human resources management which is the best implemented role in organization.
- Roles of HR Management in a Merger, Acquisition
The essay paper describes the role of HR management as a strategic partner in a merger/acquisition of a health care facility in terms of recruitment and retention, training.
- Human Resources Theory and Research: Career Goal
As intermediate tasks for achieving my ultimate goal, I see getting a job in antique industry in a position that is associated with antiques.
- HR Management Skills and Organisational Survival & Success
This paper aims to analyse HRM skills that a manager and employees should possess in order to enhance the organisation’s performance in the competitive world of business.
- Leadership Development in Human Resources Management
Leadership development in terms of human resources management is a fundamental approach to promoting a particular enterprise's economic performance.
- Human Resources Management: Healthcare Workforce Planning
The paper discusses how health facilities plan their human resources to ensure have the right number of human capital when called to.
- Federal and State Human Resources in Florida' Health Care
According to the latest update in the Florida healthcare legislation, a very strong emphasis is placed on the increase in the number and quality of staff competencies.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
The main function of this system is to reduce the manual workload of all these HR activities and facilitate the managers with better decision-making.
- CanGo Company Managing Human Resources
The aim of the paper is to evaluate the business performance of the company and provide the necessary recommendations on the matters of assessing the performance of the workers.
- HR Tools and Student Perceptions of Service Quality
The paper will look at the type of HR tools that can be used by educational service providers to increase student perceptions of service quality in UK universities.
- The Impact of Information Technology on HR Management: Opportunities and Challenges
Despite the challenges faced within the technological environment, the incorporation of information technology has resulted in a significant impact on human resource management.
- Role of Human Resources Management in Health Care Industry
Increased importance of human resource management is associated with health care organizational activities and operation.
- HR Planning Process in IBM
This paper aims at revealing how the technology will enhance the strategic operation of the company and the Human Resource department when integrated.
- Intervention Program of Human Resources in Emirates Airlines
While taking into account the need to implement changes in the management of human resources in Emirates Airlines, the chosen intervention program.
- Human Resources Management and Future Career
Human resource management is the strategic and logical system of managing the people working in a specific organization; it entails recruitment, supervision.
- Human Resources and Organisational Change Management
Change management is necessary for the turnaround of any business organisation, thus the human resources management is supposed to initiate flexible changes that can be adopted easily.
- Hofstede's Dimensions Impact on the HR Program
Hofstede's cultural dimensions become a significant remedy that helps an investigator to realize the importance of these aspects of culture and obtain its clear image.
- HR Research Methods and Their Effectiveness
Methods that companies’ managers use for their initiatives’ assessments, suggestions on plans’ management in the case of their inefficiency, and recommendations for Starbucks.
- Master of Business Administration Course in Human Resources
The following paper evaluates the research on investment in educational funding for a Master of Business Administration course in human resources.
- Challenges of Rural Schools: HR Strategies
An interview with the Human Resource Manager (HRM) revealed that organizational work in this area is complicated by career unattractiveness.