💡 Research Paper Examples on HRM
- Domestic and International HRM's Differences
There are two major differences between domestic HRM and IHRM. IHRM focuses on human resource management at the international level among MNCs.
- HRM Policy Efficacy on Employee Retention in the Context of Rapidly Growing Economies
The study determines how the selection and recruitment, rewards and promotion, training, and development in Qatar’s HR policy influenced employee retention in the public sector.
- HRM Roles & Contributions in Mergers & Acquisitions
The literature review represents an analysis that has been collected to ascertain the importance of involving human resource managers in the process of mergers and acquisition.
- Application of HRM Policy in Public Sector
The examination of the efficiency of the HRM policy designed according to the SHRM configurational perspective is important to promote employee retention.
- Implications of Dynamic Organization on HRM Practice
The paper moves ahead to illustrate the study directions that can contribute to the success of the company making sure that human resource remains relevant even in future.
- Invoice Finance Services: HRM Strategy in Financial Crisis
This paper will examine the crisis being faced by Invoice Finance Services of the UK and the strategies that it can implement in coming out with meaningful solutions.
- Rapidly Developing Economies and HRM Policies
The economic factors associated with the active progress of certain nations can influence the choice of the HRM practices that can have an effect on the employees’ perceptions and attitudes.
- Strategic and Human Resources Management
This plan will help the company to achieve the successful expansion, entrance the new markets, preservation of product lines that were endangered because of the reduction of employees.
- Managing Human Resources – International HRM
This business report is addressed to the executive so that they can investigate and determine the viability of implementing the minimum or living wage requirements.
- Infosys Group: Human Resources Management
Traditional HRM mainly focuses on employees’ needs in an attempt to realize the targeted goals. Infosys Group can benefit significantly from effective SHRM strategies.
- HRM Strategic Activities in UAE Context
In the UAE, the practices concerning all of the stages go through the process of refinement and differ depending on the companies’ traditions, policies, and values.
- The Role of the Human Resources Management
The structure of modern companies continues to evolve and becomes more complex. This notion signifies the need for companies to upgrade and expand their human resources management departments.
- HRM Practices and Job Satisfaction
In this chapter, the literature explains the nature and effects of such HRM practices as performance management, rewards, and promotion.
- Ford Motor Company: HRM and Business Strategies
Job positions at Ford’s human resources spearhead change in the firm by focusing on personal, group, and organizational efficiency.
- Ted Noffs Foundation: HRM Strategies
The selection strategy of Ted Noffs Foundation will be newspaper advertising. Ted Noffs will be able to draw on a wider pool of potential candidates for filling the vacancy.
- Career Path in Human Resources Management
This paper's objective is to explore the possibilities of various career paths in HR management and to explain how different strategic plans can be developed in this sphere.
- Importance of Human Resources Management
The paper identifies all the necessary criteria for the work of the HR department and its development on the example of Disney Orlando.
- E-Recruiting in Human Resources Management
E-recruiting has become a smart way to find employees because of its effectiveness, yet there are several downsides to this recruitment method.
- Human Resources Management and Game Theory
Game Theory deals with actions of all humans in a particular field that are aimed at maximizing benefits to self and the outcomes which will be dependent on the actions of others.
- Employee Resilience: An Emerging Challenge for HRM
Employee resilience is a term used to define the worker’s aptitude to cope with stressful and challenging situations successfully and stay calm in various cases.
- HRM Perspectives: Mismatching College Degrees and Careers
In this chapter, an overview of existing research on the problem of education-job mismatch is provided with respect to the UK context and global tendencies.
- VUCA: The Strategic Role of HRM
The purpose of this paper is to analyze a specific strategic role of human resource management (HRM) in generating a sustainable competitive advantage in the VUCA environment.
- HRM, Unions' and Government's Role for Workforce
The paper describes role of human resource management, trade unions and government in improving working conditions for members of different organization.
- The HRM Importance in Service Management
The introduction of changes that give workers more freedom in expressing their views can be measured by the degree to which individual workers express their views on work.
- Why Is Strategic HRM so Important for Organisations?
This paper discusses the significance of strategic human resource management to business enterprises. Managers can develop strategies producing better operational outcomes.
- Mutual Impacts of HRM and Maritime Issues
This report discusses the mutual political, technological, training, economic and globalisation impacts of human resource management and maritime issues.
- The Effect of Local HRM Practices on International HRM
This is a research proposal on the effects of local human resource management practices in Qatar and international human resource management practices.
- Human Resources Management and Culture
The aim of this paper is to explore the role of culture in HR management. The paper will also discuss how cultural variations affect recruitment and hiring as well as conflict resolution.
- Human Resources Management Trends Analysis
Nowadays, the employees from HR deal with diversified personnel, a staff consisting of workers from different cultures.
- Facebook Company's Human Resources Management
Facebook has implemented a variety of labor practices that help this company become more competitive. The corporation managed to make its workers more committed to its organizational goals.
👍 Good HRM Essay Samples for College
- Role of HRM in Career Management
Traditional perceptions of careers are slowly being replaced by new views. Career management was once viewed as a role for employers.
- HRM Metrics in Healthcare Organizations
HR departments should measure the overall effectiveness of a healthcare organization by evaluating the level of job satisfaction and proactivity among medical professionals.
- The Lead Company's Truforce HRM Software
Truforce HRM Software can optimize the activities of the HR, ranging from rewarding talented employees, tracking the personnel to the general management of the workforce.
- Marketing and Human Resources Management in the United Arab Emirates
The transfer to the use of digital marketing tools, such as content creating or SEO-related ones, is an indispensable step for any company operating in the contemporary global market.
- Westonwich District Council: HRM Challenges
The potential of the use of modern technologies for HRM will be shown below using the example of the Westonwich District Council (WDC).
- Business and Economics: Intercontinental Human Resources Management
MNCs live in a dynamic and uncertain context, which calls on them to focus on intercontinental human resources management (IHRM).
- Strategies of Human Resources Management
Strategic Human Resource Management is an organized and coherent approach towards the management of any institution’s most valued asset which is its employees.
- Human Resources Management in Hilton Hotels, Delta Airlines, and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
A company’s human resources department has the mandate of ensuring that adequate employees are available at all times.
- International Human Resource Management in China and Western School of HRM
The Human Resource Management system in China is regarded to be completely different from the western school of HRM.
- HRM Competencies. Training Plan: Tesco
Competency has an important role in the achievement of strategic goals and vision of an organization, thus helping to measure the behaviour and actions of employees in an organization.
- Ford Motor Company: HRM and Business Strategies
Ford Motor Company has always been known for its focus on the HR management and its timely and strategic alignment with business goals of the organization.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) in a Multinational Enterprise
HRM deals with employees from host countries where the corporation’s subsidiary offices. Moreover, international HRM utilizes other third countries research as well as development.
- Weight Discrimination and Beauty Prejudice in the HRM
Despite the efforts of WHO and the numerous health-related campaigns, a significant part of the population remains overweight.
- The Significance of the 2009 Qatar HRM Policy
This study aimed to evaluate the significance of the 2009 Qatar HRM Policy in the context of its impact on employee turnover intention in the public sector.
- Human Resources Management
This paper is the report of the research findings aimed at gathering the information on the Human Resources Management issues at Ford Motor Company.
- Marriott International Company: Human Resources Management
This paper discusses human resources management at Marriott International – an international chain of hotels with the well-managed HR team that attributed to the success.
- HRM Role Within the Strategic Direction of an Organization
The human resources department has the mandate of ensuring that adequate employees are available at all times.
- Chinese Bank' Human Resources Management
The paper analyses HRM through an examination of new approaches, recruitment and selection, monitoring and rewarding at the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Human Resources Management Plan and Job Aids
This report is an HR plan for an organization looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer, including selection tips, training proposal, recommendations, and orientation script.
- Mobilizing Talent – Human Resources Management
Talent management refers to means of attracting tacit knowledge from employees. It is an important tool in management for purposes of economic growth and streamlining the impacts of recession.
- HRM Practices at Atkins: Training, Development, and Recruitment
In the view of the fact that there is a lot of information concerning Atkins Company, this essay shall focus on human resource management practices.
- Functions of Human Resources Management: More Complex Management of People in Global Organizations
This essay looks at several functions of human resources management based on interviews conducted on two human resource managers from a motor vehicle service company and retailer market store.
- Human Resources Management System and Organisational Performance
The paper stated that the purpose of the study was to examine whether the human resources management system influences the performance of an organization.
- Theories and Practices of the Compatibilities Within Diversity, Equality and HRM
The following paper shows a critical analysis of theories and practices of the compatibilities within diversity, equality and HRM.
- Healthcare Human Resources Management and Changes
Human resource management is a vital emphasis of management in organizations. This essay explores the significance of HRM in the context of the health care industry.
- Trends in Making Human Resources Management
The current report is dedicated to show the contemporary trend in making human resources management (HRM) more improved and effective in strategic evaluation of employees’ needs.
- HRM Importance for a New Healthcare Organization
Healthcare facilities that operate as businesses need Human Resource Management to ensure sustainable and efficient operations.
- Payment and Reward Systems: An Argument for Localizing HRM Practices
The problem arises whether to set similar payment and reward standards in all host countries or localize HRM practices.
- HRM for the Service Industries
This paper covers a number of issues regarding leadership and motivation. It discusses issues pertaining to leadership and motivation practices at Delta Air Lines.
- The HRM Issues in Contemporary Organizations: Unilever Australasia
Unilever Australasia is one of the biggest companies in the region. The task of HRM department of the company is to recruit, train, motivate, promote, reward, and support employees.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about HRM
- Human Resource Management: HRM Influence on Organizational Strategy
This paper aims to discuss in what ways does HRM influences organizational strategy and how might HRM support managers and supervisors in accomplishing their goals?
- Human Resources Management at CMRI
HRM is currently projected to add value to tactical utilization of employees. This implies that employee programs affect the company in quantifiable ways.
- Different Aspects of Human Resources Management
Various human resource management activities include staffing, compensation systems, training and development and performance appraisal.
- Needs Assessment in HRM
Without Needs Assessment, HRM cannot go on with the other objectives of training and development and other projects or activities for the organization.
- Psychometric Tests in Human Resources Management
Examples of common tests used by organisations include personality, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, accuracy, and knowledge tests.
- Google Company: International Human Resources Management
Google is one of the world’s largest and most renowned corporations. This paper is focused on the exploration of Google’s human resources practices such as recruitment and selection.
- Total Compensation in HRM
The process helps obtain a more accurate valuation of the worth of an employee by recording and analyzing information pertaining to the employee performance in the organization.
- Human Resources Management Subtleties
Human resources management is identified as a strategic activity that is engaged in business processes. It is for working with people, finding new employees and training them.
- Developing as an Effective HRM
HRM should be knowledgeable in workplace psychology and approach communicating successfully with a diverse range of people.
- Human Resources Management in the Saudi Arabia Airliners
Saudi Arabian Airlines is one of the organizations that the human resource management plays a great role to strategic management.
- Human Resources Management in Multinational Enterprises
The success of multinational businesses' competitiveness in the global economy is conditional on the potation capability to develop and acclimatize their resources tactically to the gradation of the
- “The Trouble With HRM” by Paul Thompson: Human Resource Management Issues
The article “The trouble with HRM” by Paul Thompson will be considered in the paper to specify the problems existing in the area of resource management.
- Best HRM Practices: Apple and Amazon
This paper discusses HRM practices at Apple and Amazon in terms of five functional areas and shows that they provide both positive and negative examples for other businesses.
- Human Resources Management in China: The Contemporary Period
Chinese attitude to human resources used to be highly traditional and diminished the importance of individual peculiarities, rights, freedoms, and privileges of the Chinese.
- The Australian Cladding Company: Strategic HRM
A long term strategy has to be implemented for retention of the best employees, and the company should focus on moving forward and should stop moving backward.
- McJob: Human Resources Management Theories
HR managers have to look into the ways in which they can transform McJobs from their current structure to a more efficient, yet simultaneously, to a more satisfying experience.
- Nucor Corporation: HRM Issues and Diversification Strategies
The issues Nucor Corporation needs to address to achieve diversification should be focuse on ensuring of being able to expand its global market share by using advanced technology.
- Recruitment Techniques in HRM
This paper gives an overview of the various recruitment techniques used by different organizations. The merits and demerits of each technique will be illuminated.
- Generation Y: The Demand for Innovative HRM?
The attraction and retention of the innovative millennium employees would call for a respectful relationship; beneficial to both the employee and manager.
- Human Resources Management and How It Is Affected by Globalization and Technology?
HRM functions have been widely affected by the changing trends around the world: various parts of the world are integrating, newer technologies and better concepts are evolving.
- Professional Practice in HRM
The paper emphasizes the fundamental importance of HR work for the entire company. It is necessary to adhere to a code of ethics, ensuring transparency.
- Human Resource Management: HRM Course and Career
This paper presents advice for those who are interested in joining a human resources management (HRM) course and following an HRM career.
- Developing Strategic HRM Policies and Plans
The current state of competition in business environment calls for organizations to be open to embracing changes and innovations aimed at helping them gain competitive advantages.
- Human Resources Management: Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
The most fundamental building block of HRM, job analysis, is a systematic way of collecting and analyzing information concerning the jobs' context, content, and human requirements.
- The Role of HRM in Career Management
Traditional perceptions of careers are slowly being replaced by new views. Career management was once considered as a role for employers.
- Human Resources Management: External Influences
Like any sphere of management, human resources management can face external influences. There is a wide range of such influences, including political, economic, and social.
- Should HRM Be Aligned With Strategy?
This essay is aimed at discussing in details what Human Resource Management is all about and to establish the need for the alignment of Human Resource Management.
- The Impact of Human Resources Management on Healthcare Quality
HR management has many functions and is the source of solutions for an organization such as Kendall Regional Medical Center.
- Human Resources Management: Expatriate Adjustment Management
This paper analyzes human resources actions multinational corporations (MNCs) should take to facilitate expatriates adjustment.
- Healthcare Technological Trends and HRM Strategies
Today our world is developing extremely quickly mainly due to the enormous technological development. This paper analyzes technological trends in the sphere of healthcare.
✍️ Best HRM Essay Examples to Write about
- Human Resources Management in Global Environment
During hiring, employers look for the best the market can offer them so as to maintain a degree of quality in their operations
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Culture
Organizational Theory and studies focus on the systematic explorations of and analysis of how people as individual and as groups function within organizational operational frameworks.
- Valtech Company: Role of HRM in Strategic Management
HR management is one of the factors that increase the organization's leadership. The purpose of this paper is to discuss the main issues related to the HR management of an IT company Valtech.
- Different Aspects of Human Resources Management
Various human resource management activities include staffing, compensation systems, training and development and performance appraisal.
- Concepts of Strategic HRM and HRM Strategies
A good strategy of HRM is aimed at employing people, improving their resources, exploiting, advancing, and compensating their services in line with the work and requirements of the business.
- Human Resource Practices and the Managerial Activities in the HRM
The article is found to be a good one as it covers in-depth analysis of the human resource practices and the current trends.
- Human Resources Management: The Key to Strategic Success
The essay looks at how functions are important in the competitive advantage of any organization. The study shows how these activities enable HRM meet its strategic objectives.
- Human Resources Management in Google
The report aims to review key human resource management practices and critically evaluate them in order to improve the organization’s performance.
- Best Practices in Business and HRM
This paper examines the concept of “best practices” in HRM and the benefits and limits of their applicability within the scope of for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- The Role of Human Resources Management Department
The Human Resource Department deals with workers, their motivation, appraisal and strategic focus that determine the overall productivity and profitability of any institution.
- Human Resources Management and Entrepreneurship
This paper gives answers to some questions about human resources management and entrepreneurship in Nonaka's Knowledge-Creating Company, Herb Kelleher’s South West Airlines.
- Factors That Affect Development of Good Practice in HRM
Human resource management is a very crucial function in any modern organization that seeks to achieve its objectives.
- HRM Leadership Skills Training Session
The scope of this training plan shall revolve around leadership development skills for managers and supervisors at the organization level.
- State Farm Insurance HRM System Analysis
This paper provides a transparent background of State Farm Insurance before analyzing its current HRM systems and recommendations for redesigning them.
- HRM Software for Business and the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act has its strengths, as well as weaknesses. The reason for it is the complexity of the law, which causes different challenges.
- HRM Strategies and Psychological Atmosphere of the Team
The HRM rules and principles are regarded as the coherent approach to the management the most valued principles of team activity within any organization or company.
- Business and Economics: Human Resources Management
Human resources management is the organizational sect that is mainly concerned with the legal requirements for employee-related issues.
- HRM Strategy: Agency Carers' in London
The aim of the research is studying variables such as nurses, working conditions, career growth, remuneration, age, and the duration of workforce on their impacts on the turnover.
- HRM Analysis – Children's Hospital
The HRM practices embraced in Children’s National Medical Center (mostly known as Children’s Hospital) are diverse and strategic.
- Human Resources Management in Healthcare
Healthcare researchers and scientists have succeeded in presenting numerous concepts and procedures to improve the quality of medical services available to more patients.
- Emirates Group's Human Resources Management System
The current Emirates Group Human Resources Management System has been poor and it has created a lack of proper communication among the employees.
- The Public HRM Systems Based on Relatively Old Theories, Goals, and Processes
The personnel manager was charged with the responsibility of effective human resource management. The following perspectives detail the foundations for the public HRM systems.
- The Role of Human Resources Management
This essay paper will be focusing on the rewarding role of human resources management which is the best implemented role in organization.
- The Nature and Practice of HRM in Organisations
The Emirates NBD was organised as the most dominant in the GCC region in 2007 by merging two leading banks of UAE named Emirates Bank International and National Bank of Dubai.
- The Research on the Human Resources Management Competencies
The report gives information on the range of steps the management is supposed to take care of prior to planning and scheduling an interview.
- Human Resources Management Competencies
Interest-based conflicts are created when there is a competition between two or more individuals over apparent incompatible needs.
- Peter’s Pizza Restaurant: HRM Overview
This paper gives a short overview of the current state of employees at Peter's pizza and gives recommendations on how to improve and retain the human resources at the restaurant.
- Ways in Which HRM Policies Can Support Business Strategies
The main role of the HRM is to establish actions and policies, which offer a worker competencies and characters the organization requires in order to attain its main or primary objectives.
- Why Is Human Resources Management Important?
Human Resource Management is the managerial approach towards the systems of an organization that enable the effective use of human knowledge, skills.
- Strategic Human Resources Management in Service Industry
There're 5 steps in Strategic planning in Human Resources maintained in this report: Mission and goals. Environmental analysis. Strategic formulation. Strategy implementation.
📝 HRM Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Discussion on Contingent and Integrated Approach to Human Resources Management
Human Resource Management is a constantly changing and evolving field and it has seen a series of significant changes in approaches in relatively recent times.
- AT and T: Human Resources Management Project
Members of staff retention in any company is a tactic used by management in most companies in the United States.
- HRM and Project Management Relationship
The aim of this study is to explore the relationship between HRM and project management by examining the moderating role of HRM in project success.
- Personnel and Human Resources Management
Human resource management arm of an organisation has the responsibility of developing an organisation’s workforce to enhance productivity through training and development.
- Human Resources Management Plan in US Organization
This paper discusses an outline of the framework that should be followed when recruiting new employees, and the critical issues that should be considered by newcomers.
- TESCO PLC: Human Resources Management
This report highlights on how the changing role of technology can be integrated into the training and development process at Tesco Plc.
- Management of HRM on the Example of Wal-Mart
The report covers issues in HRM that Wal-Mart undertakes that should be emulated by other organizations for their success.
- Computer Zone Company's Human Resources Management
Human resources management is one of the core aspects that can affect the development of organizations. This paper includes a brief analysis of the issues Computer Zone, Inc. has to address.
- Google Company Strategic Human Resources Management
Various approaches are employed by Google to manage its operation competencies, human resources prospective as well as talents and skill echelons.
- HRM Role and Fixing Corporate Governance Failures
One of the main interests of the HRM field is employees’ encouragement to partake in corporate governance and, by doing that, gain more self-agency REF.
- Human Resources Management Information System
Information systems management is a relatively new area of management influenced by technological and information changes.
- Key Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources Management
One of the most significant problems hindering the development of any business is the political situation within the state
- HRM Strategy and Implementation in the AAC Company
This is a business report on the strategic management of the AAC Company`s HR that contains detailed analysis of the human resource capability of the firm out through SWOT analysis.
- Human Resources Management: Healthcare Workforce Planning
The paper discusses how health facilities plan their human resources to ensure have the right number of human capital when called to.
- Social Cognitive Neuroscience in Corporate HRM
This work examines how can findings in cognitive neuroscience enhance leadership and management practices in business organizations and what are the ethical implications.
- Bushwood Count: Strategic Human Resources Management and Leadership
As the labor markets get more and more competitive, Human resources become a key determinant of how successful business is going to be and how long it will last.
- Reflection on the Main Aspects of Human Resources Management
Being a nurse leader means being a counselor and advisor for nurse professionals. Nurses should be sure they have a person to fully rely on.
- Legal Aspects of Human Resources Management
The paper discusses such legal aspects of HRM as union solicitation, alleged discriminationreviewsarassment, state remedies, etc.
- The Social Network Movie. Human Resources Management
The effective formation and development of market relations are largely determined by the formation of modern managerial relations, increasing the coordination of the economy.
- Challenges of HRM: Conclusion & Solutions
Need to write a conclusion of human resource management assignment? ✍️ Get inspired with this paper! It analyses the challenges of hrm ➕ proposes a range of solutions to them.
- American and European Models of HRM
The resemblance of the American and European models of managing human resources are concerned, the elements such as communication, unions, pension scheme, and the TQM approach.
- Culture and Communication Problems in HRM
Working in a team, as well as human resource management, is associated with a variety of culture-related problems.
- Human Resources Management in Projects
Team leaders should ensure they understand their team so that they can have responsive motivational policies and strategies.
- HRM of Inter-Organisational Relationships in Management
Project management has gained massive popularity in the global society as a tool that is used to undertake major developmental initiatives.
- Globalization and Greater Convergence in HRM Policies
This paper is about globalization that it is the leading factor to greater convergence in HRM Policies and practices in multi-national organizations all over the globe.
- HRM Practices: Difference in Practices in US and Japan
The paper provides a comprehensive review of the differences in the HR policies of GM and that of Toyota. It also shows that the differences are common in all US and Japanese companies.