💡 Research Paper Examples on Retailing
- Global Retail Strategies and Channel Structures
Global retailing involves the selling of commodities internationally by small-scale and large-scale vendors. It also entails multicultural and cross-bordered transactions.
- Employees Management in Retailing
Each type of retailer adopts a different recruitment strategy and different ways of managing its employees. The main aspect of retailing is shelf space management.
- Retail Business Analysis
For the organization to broaden their market they must be able to meet the demand of their customers by producing a variety of goods to the market for observant customers.
- Retail Market in Hong Kong and Online Marketing
Online marketing is nowadays a popular concept and getting more attention both for the buyers and sellers in Hong Kong.
- Human Resources Function in Retail Store
The retail industry has been growing rapidly in the recent years, forcing organizations to constantly continue looking for strategies to remain competitive.
- Customer Service Representative in Retail Company
The current position of a Customer Service Representative is needed to ensure the retail company realizes its goals.
- Retailing Operations and Technology & Security
The fact that internet can be accessed everywhere in the globe has brought with it numerous challenges, ranging from consumer adaptability to privacy and security concerns.
- Retail Banking Strategies of RBS and BNP Paribas
Although the financial system of any nation consists of different infrastructure arrangements, banks occupy a prominent position in the financial system.
- Disney Store and Hamley's Store: Retail Strategy Analysis
This report presents the assessment of business activities of two famous retail firms in the UK, Disney Toy Shop and Hamleys Toy Shop.
- Sainsbury's Supermarket: The UK Food Retail Industry
Sainsbury's as single top of retailers in the UK makes the nearly everyone use of a advertising mix to improve its presentation.
- Changing Retail Scene in Dubai from Bazaar to Mega Malls
The retail scene in Dubai is slowly changing from bazaars to mega malls as the city is transforming into one of the leading business hubs in the region.
- Singaporean Consumer Trust and Loyalty in E-Retailing
This paper is about the trust and loyalty relationships in e-tailing. It is an attempt to validate the hypothesis on the impact of trust and loyalty to e-tailing.
- Management Information Systems in Retail Chain
A retail chain that has a number of outlets may use information technology to outdo their competitors in many ways.
- Technology in Retail Management Activities
This paper outlines and details the contributions of technology towards the success of retail managers in carrying out management activities.
- Online Retail and Services: Walmart and Amazon
Walmart and Amazon are two extremely popular organizations focused on retail that initially operated only in the US but have already reached the global market.
- Starbucks Corporation: Retail Overview
The paper focuses on Starbucks business, its type, competition, ownership, level of service, product assortment, pricing, competitive advantage, target market profiles.
- Walmart as a Supply Chain Leader in the Retail Industry
Walmart relies on providing customers with the lowest prices possible: they push the suppliers to offer the lowest prices possible and then push it even further.
- Importance of Supply Chain Management tto Wholesale and Retail Industry
Supply chain management (SCM) includes every process the raw material goes through to be considered a finished good that can sell to the customer.
- Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Retail Industry
Foreign direct investment is an important part of the free and effective international economic system. India is now considered the hot destination for foreign direct investment.
- Retail Sectors and Effect Due to Recession
Business and management studies can be seen founded upon different philosophical positions, understanding of which can be seen essential to the overall quality of the study’s design.
- Retail Logistics: Inventory Strategies and Retail Distribution Networks
The inventory strategies are crucial, especially in case if the companies are large scale and need to monitor huge amounts of spare parts of their products, costs, and incomes, etc.
- UK Market Pricing Strategy: Multiple Food Retailing
This paper investigates the sources of the competitive edge in multiple foods retailing and highlights the forces resulting in the development of a competitive atmosphere.
- Retail Logistics – RFID System
RFID use in the fashion retail sector provides te retailers with a chance to integrate supply with their suppliers.
- Retail Trends of the Millennial Generation
The Millennial generation tends to be active on the Internet, which is suitable for retailers as it brings various advantages to their businesses.
- Retail Marketing and Industrial Marketing
Retail or consumer marketing is concerned with marketing to individuals, families, and households who generally make purchases of goods and services for their consumption.
- Wal-Mart Retail Enterprise: History and Growth
Wal-Mart is the largest retail enterprise in the world. Wal-Mart functions across the world and is known for its cheap products.
- Tesco Plc Retail Company's Financial Analysis
The paper carried out a financial analysis of Tesco PLC, the ratio analysis shows that the performance of the company was lower than the industry average.
- What Are the Most Likely Logistics for Multi-Channel Retailing?
The report identifies the areas a firm ought to asses in order to create a multichannel retailing capability. It will ensures that all the stakeholders' needs are met.
- The Whole Foods Market: Retail Grocery Industry 2010
Many firms have realized that retail grocery industry is lucrative given the increase of the number of people looking for healthy foods.
- Restaurant Launch: Strategic Retail Planning Process
To open a restaurant in my town, I need to go through the following steps of the strategic retail planning process. First, I have to define the mission of my restaurant.
👍 Good Retailing Essay Samples for College
- Retail Store: Business Organization Forms to Consider
Sole proprietor is a business owned by one person .In this form of business there is no profit sharing and the owner is responsible for all the problems facing the premises.
- Zara, H&M, Benetton and Gap Firms' Retail Strategy
This paper describes the review and comparison of the manufacturing, pricing, and merchandise strategy of Zara, H&M, Benetton, and Gap.
- Retail Marketing Effects on Global Events
Retail marketing has over the past few years increase significantly as firms fight for survival and growth within there respective industries.
- Total Quality Management in Retailing and Services
This paper discusses total quality management in service industries, the retail department in South Africa, and the UK retail sector by analyzing three articles.
- Discount and Variety Retailing Industry
The discount and variety retailing industry is mainly comprised of department stores which are structured in the form of retail establishments.
- Staples Inc. in the American Retail Market
Staples Inc. was entering the market where it did not have enough information on how the reception of their idea would be by the customers.
- Ambient Conditions: Design and the Retail Environment
The paper provides a deep insight into the topic of ambiance through a discussion of the research findings. The findings in the study provide a strong background on the topic and its interrelated concepts.
- Environmental Balanced Scorecard for the Everest Retail Company
Proper integration of the above EBSC will determine its success and realization of the different objectives for each perspective.
- Marketing. A Major Trend in Retailing
Sales have been proven to be resilient in the past year and, consumers opted to shop online majorly serving as an acceleration of the preceding trends.
- Information Systems in Retailing
This paper explains how companies can use information systems to promote operational excellence, produce superior services, and improve its competitive advantage.
- Washington Retail Bakery's Business Plan
The products of the new retail bakery are espresso and coffee. The quality will be maintained and improved throughout the business period. The coffee will be of Columbian origin.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation's Retail and Services
Shoppers Drug Mart pays significant attention to the development of an efficient retail network that makes the business attractive to customers.
- Hennes & Mauritz Clothing Retail Company’s Analysis
Hennes and Mauritz’s stock prices dropped dramatically when the company entered 2019 despite its stable performance before.
- Customer Perception of Advertisements in Organised Retail
This article is ideal in comprehending the impact of customer perception towards floor ads in retail stores in Oman.
- External Analysis in the US Retail Industry
The US retail market is full of political influence since it includes the people and the people are the building blocks of all politics.
- Business Systems Analysis in the Fashion Retail Sector
The selected two technologies adopted for this paper are big data and knowledge management and business analytics and business intelligence solutions.
- Internet Retail Service Quality and Consumer Repurchase
The research determines the influence of internet-retail service quality on consumer repurchase intention. It uses quantitative methods and mathematical tools.
- Cotton On: Growing Retail Brands
This report is based on Cotton On, one of Australia’s fastest growing retail brands. It is well known for its funky fashion and street wear.
- Amazon vs. Walmart: Internet in the Retail Industry
This paper discusses the recent development of retail through the main aspects of Porter's Five Forces analysis and the growth of Amazon and Walmart.
- Retail Industries in Saudi Arabia
In this study, three companies was found to be underweight while Abdullah Al Othaim Markets Company estimated stock value was found to be overweight.
- Time-Based Competition in the Grocery Retail Industry
Grocery retail companies should focus on logistics and supply chain management as well as the implementation of business to enjoy advantages associated with time-based competitiveness.
- Retail Revival by Doug Stephens
The main purpose of the text is to redefine retail and develop a better understanding of the business concept.
- Working in a Sphere of Retail
Working in a sphere of retail has always been a questionable endeavor in terms of employee engagement in the work process and inner motivation.
- Influence of Quality in Retail Banking
Various options such as merging and adopting new technologies were considered by banks towards addressing emerging consumer concerns.
- Overhaul of the Retail Industry
Retail is one of the industries that has undergone the most dramatic transformation in the last couple of decades.
- Carrefour Company: Retail Chain Configuration Updating
To move the retail chain configuration of Carrefour up can be carried out by reconsidering the current location of its stores and the quality standards adopted in the organization.
- Consumer Retailing Market in Asia
This paper aims to discuss the strategies United States and Europe employ in order to gain competitive advantage and the peculiarities of consumer behavior in Asian region.
- Loss Prevention in a Retail Chain
Loss Prevention (LP) involves formulation of policies, procedures and practices in organizations to prevent possible losses of inventory and other assets in a retail chain.
- The Concept of Omnichannel Retailing
The functioning of omnichannel marketing implies the creation of a seamless message adjusted through the company's sales funnel to its customers on the basis of their behavior.
- Leadership in the Retail Industry
This paper is based on the topic of leadership in the retail industry. It seeks to explore the topic by looking at the importance of nurturing leadership.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Retailing
- US Retail Company's Cybersecurity Program
The following is a cybersecurity program proposal for a mid-sized retail company that has retail stores in two states in the United States.
- Bibliography: Logistics, Retail and HR Management
This article describes three sources about logistics, retail, and human resource management, its types of problems in difficult conditions, etc.
- Online Retailing as a Developing Trend in Business
Online retailing can be seen as a dynamically developing trend in business. One of the successful examples of such a trend can be seen through the case of Kogan Technologies.
- Wal-Mart Retail Chain Store's Equity and Debt
In the case of Wal-Mart, the debt-equity needs to be well balanced and this could be achieved by providing due weightage for the cost benefits of each project.
- Financial Ratios in Construction and Retail Industries
Financial ratios are helpful economic benchmarks which can assist in quick evaluation of particular industries and their general condition.
- Off Season Fashion Sales: Procurement in Retail
This paper aims to look at the processes involved in procurement and project management within the fashion retail industry and investigate a clearance market.
- Anthropologie in Thailand’s Retail Industry
The paper discusses Anthropologie as a large-scale retailer with a bid to venture in to Thailand’s retail industry specializing in fashion designs and clothing attires.
- Primark Stores Limited's Retail Theory and Practices
This report assesses the retail scenario, opportunities, and threats of Primark Stores Limited, as well as the company’s strategies to foster its growth and continuity.
- TNCs Contribution to Globalization of Retail Industry
Transnational corporations make a great contribution to globalization issues and development of the global industry structure.
- Establishing a Retail Shop for Smartphones
An appliance to be sold is smartphones and an airtime shop. This choice is based on a number of factors: demographics, location, type of customers who park their vehicles here.
- Australian & Singapore Retail Industries Comparison
The retail industry has experienced mixed performance due to the global economic slowdown in 2011. The paper compares Australian and Singapore retail industries.
- Strategic Management Process of Major Players in the Retail Industry
The retail merchandising industry is in a constant state of flux and fashion demands keep changing with almost every passing day.
- Internationalisation of the Retail Environment
The globalization of the retail sector saw many companies expand their operations to markets that they previously never operated before.
- Retail and Service Management
BJ’s is a string of warehouse clubs, these clubs function mostly in the eastern states, the clubs operate through memberships only.
- Apple Inc. in the Retailing of Consumer Electronics
Apple is a quickly developed brand that focuses on improving the peculiarities of the company's support of the customers and on providing an effective price policy.
- Retail Banking Strategies From Customers Perspectives
The paper argues Royal Bank of Scotland and the BNP Paribas are the best example of banks that have succeeded in retail banking.
- Wal-Mart's and Tesco's Monopolies in Retail Industry
The examples of Wal-Mart and Tesco show that both companies occupy a real monopolistic position in the retail industry and prevent fair competition between small companies.
- Internationalizing Retail. IKEA Companies
critically analyzed the internationalization of the two retails namely the home depot and IKEA companies who both attempted to get into the international retail market.
- The Use of Online Advertising and Online Retailing
Planned campaign strategies and cost effective design are indeed some of the strengths of online marketing compared to other forms of advertisements.
- BT Retail Company's Total Quality Management
BT Retail has been embracing and implementing the principles of TQM (total quality management) for over twenty years.
- New Technologies in Retail Supply Chains
The retail arena continues to suffer the influence of modern technological solutions as well as the onset of e-commerce.
- Apple Stores Retail Mix Analysis
The paper keenly describes Apple’s retail mix, variety and assortment of merchandise, sustainable competitive advantage and Customer Relationship Management.
- Next PLC, Clothing Retail Company
Next PLC is considered among companies in the clothing retail industry with a high growth rate and an increasing market share.
- Asda in the Retail Market and Its Marketing Strategies
The low price strategy together with setting up a large number of online stores can contribute to the objective of ASDA to become Britain’s biggest retail giant.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company's Retail Strategy
The main products which are being sold by the Abercrombie & Fitch company in the world market include men’s cloth, women’s wear and kids’ wear.
- Developing Retail Packaging for a New Product
The main material for the production of a folding carton is cardboard, which is regarded as a cost-efficient and ecologic material with fine mechanical characteristics and printing properties.
- Benetton's, H&M's, and Zara's Design and Retail
Benetton and Zara engage in in-house designing while H&M engages popular designers occasionally with an aim of attracting more customers for associating with famous designers.
- Retail Petrol Outlets: Marketing Mix Elements
The paper is a report describing the four marketing mix elements and how they are applied to real-world working in retail petrol outlets.
- Amway Online Retail Environment
Amway is one of the most respected companies in the online retailing environment, the company is a direct selling company that has adopted modern product distribution techniques.
- Technologies in the US Retail Industry
This paper investigates the technological use and support in the US retail industry by analyzing the industry’s overview, its dependence on technology, IT expenditures.
✍️ Best Retailing Essay Examples to Write about
- Risk Management at Walmart and the Retail Industry
Risk management is an essential aspect of running a business. The process can be divided into two main stages – risk assessment and risk treatment.
- Retail Industry Analysis
Since Saudi Arabia leads in the production and exportation of oil, the Saudi economy can easily be affected by any fluctuations in oil prices.
- Retail Marketing of Best Buy
Best Buy is an international retailer dealing in electronics, computer products and mobile phone products. This case study explores the marketing activities of the company.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Company's Retail Networks
The paper presents the analysis of business concept applications on the example of the Shoppers Drug Mart company. It suggests ways to maintain the market share of retail networks.
- The Retail Side of ExxonMobil
Consumer Price Index (CPI) is usually an important measure for oil companies, or ExxonMobil, since the Consumer Price Index changes in prices of essential consumer commodities.
- Retail Business Analysis: Wal-Mart Stores
The paper has taken into account a real business by conducting a study on Wal-Mart Stores Incorporation which operates in the United States.
- Car Retail Price and Car Mileage in Dubai Market
In the Dubai car market, the car retail price and car mileage are negatively correlated: the car retail price would be high when the car mileage is low.
- Researching Retail Pharmacy
Retail pharmacies are on the leading edge of rendering health care services to patients after the pharmacist has filled the consumer's drug.
- Retail Trade Sector of the United Arab Emirates
The wholesale and retail trade sector is one of the drivers of economic development and competitiveness in the market. The UAE requires high technological advancement.
- Bonobos: Digital Economy in the Fashion Retail Sector
This paper will discuss the organization’s digital initiatives and their success, and the financial effect of the online strategies the company has adopted.
- JS Sainbury and Its Non-store Retailing Business
J.Sainsbury is based in the UK and its main business is in retailing sector while it has also diversified into providing financial services.
- Expansion Plan of the Retail Store
Any profit-making entity is established with the sole objective of growth and, thus, a plan to expand its operations and services is vital if the firm is to achieve its objectives.
- The US Cosmetic Retailing Industry Profile and Overview
The following report analyzes the cosmetic retailing industry background and overview and discusses its outlooks for the future.
- Supply Chain Management in the Retail Industry
This paper focuses on the importance of supply chain management in retail operations and provides relevant examples based on experiences in retail operations.
- H&M: The Big Clothing Retail Company
H&M, and its main clothing retail stores, have managed to establish its own unique identity, an image that separates it from competitors.
- The Global Sports Retail Industry
This paper argues that the sports industry stands a better chance to develop rapidly over the next five years, giving players a chance to improve development and financial health.
- Poundland Discount Retail Store
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the Poundland case, the largest discount retail store in Europe. The expansion plan will increase its earnings and profits.
- The Food Retail Industry's Structure and Analysis
The food retail industry, also known as the supermarket industry, is a business segment that traces back from small family-owned businesses to international supermarket chains.
- Retail and Distribution Entrepreneurial Venture
This article proposes a plan to create a retail and distribution enterprise and analyzes the market, demand, and competitors in the market.
- Retail Industries in Saudi Arabia
The key issues that affect retail industries in Saudi Arabia revolve around the Porter’s model as well as the oil prices, political and economic environment.
- Loyalty Scheme in a Retail Environment
The point is organization need to build a strong relationship with customers and all the targeted customers through loyalty scheme to maintain and increase the number of customers.
- High-End Retail Strategy Mix for a Shoe Store
Location, operating procedures, goods and services offered, pricing tactics, and various promotional methods are very essential factors for the development of a company.