💡 Research Paper Examples on Strategic Planning
- A Hospice Organization's Strategic Plan
This essay aims to summarize the strategic issue identified through the mission analysis and vision of the Hospice organization.
- Strategic Plan Development in the Education
Strategic planning is a topic that attracts many researchers who are interested in analyzing the process of planning to define the best technology for organizations.
- General Motors Company Strategic and Financial Planning
Strategic planning is linked to financial planning. This research focuses on the relationship between strategic planning and financial planning within General Motors.
- Usha Martin Company Strategic Plan
This essay proposes a 5-year strategic plan for Usha Martin company and analyses the risks and benefits of vertical integration and internationalization strategies.
- A Strategic Business Plan for a Virtual Business
Today, virtual businesses are growing in popularity. This post will discuss the process of building a strategic business plan for a virtual business.
- A Strategic Plan for Clayton County Library System
Clayton County Library System's mission are the foundation for its development. They also act as the foundation on which the strategies of the library are established.
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
Any planning presupposes minor changes, so SISP usually outlines basic objectives and is flexible enough to respond to rapid changes.
- Strategic and Business Planning Processes
A strategic plan refers to the process of identifying the direction, strategy, and the type of decisions that an organization ought to be making
- Total Logistics Costs and Strategic Planning in Tourism
In the context of strategic planning, the significance of total logistic costs cannot be underestimated, as it has a direct impact on the revenue of a business.
- Strategic Planning: Factors for Competitive Success
Organizations should consider several primary internal factors in developing a strategic plan. These factors include culture, financial status and the competency of employees.
- Business Integration: XYZ Construction Inc. Strategic Plan
The strategic plan for XYZ will follow these important guidelines so that it becomes successful in the future. Some of the mentioned will require additional capital to implement.
- Clayton County Library System: Strategic Planning Process
This paper provides a brief description of the Clayton County Library System. It then discusses the strategies used in the process of analyzing stakeholders and the groups.
- Strategic and Capacity Planning in Business
Strategic planning allows a company's manager to integrate evaluation into an organization's culture to comply with the organizational development agenda.
- Importance of Organizational Dynamics and Strategic Planning for Business
The paper is about the importance of organizational dynamics and strategic planning to help determine the right strategy efficient functioning of the company.
- Decision-Making in Strategic Quality Planning
This paper explains the importance of the decision-making process in quality management and its relation to the strategic quality planning process of an organization.
- Models During Strategic Planning Processes
This paper explains the roles and significances of collaboration, cooperation, and coordination in the strategic planning process.
- Tesco Company's Profile and Strategic Planning
This paper is an evaluation of Tesco, a multinational company that has its headquarters in Cheshunt, UK. It deals with grocery and general retail merchandise.
- Strategic Knowledge Management Plan
Introduction of knowledge management in organizations in smaller steps that can be executed by defining knowledge, selecting and implementing the pilot, and rolling out.
- Establish a Strategic Plan
The study includes a complete overview of the University of Sydney, range of specialisation in research, strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities.
- Riordan Company's Strategic Plan
Riordan Company is well known for its plastic production which is distributed in major industries such as the aviation industry, automobile industry, and the bottlers of soft drinks.
- JAPO Ltd.'s Strategic Management Business Plan
This paper is a strategic management business plan for JAPO Ltd is to be established as a new online fashion business operating in the global online fashion industry.
- Strategic Planning in the Public and Non-profit Sectors
Strategic planning in a public organization is the process by which government agencies determine what they intend to achieve in the future while serving the public.
- Melbourne Model 2.0 Strategic Plan
Creation and maintenance of the competitive advantage of the Melbourne Model 2.0 strategic plan was based on the theory of heterogeneity and resource immobility.
- Initiating Strategic Planning Processes and Clarity of Mission Statements
Issues that are often related to the initiation of strategic planning processes. It discusses three guidelines that are used during strategic planning initiatives.
- Relationship Between Marketing and Strategic Planning
Marketing and strategic planning are related to the planning process. There is a strong relationship between marketing and strategic planning.
- Peloton Company's Strategic Planning Tools
Peloton, the famous exercise bike brand, may seem to be facing no issues at all, which does not correspond to reality.
- Design and Implementation of a Participative Strategic Planning Process for Company
This paper tries to design and implement a strategic decision making process through a participatory strategic planning process.
- Strategic Planning in Non-Profit Hospital Setting
This paper aims to explore the core advantages and components of strategic planning in a non-profit hospital setting, as well as its effect on the internal stakeholders of the organization.
- Compliance and Strategic Planning in Healthcare
Healthcare reform and compliance legislation need good planning due to the increasing pressures the whole economy has been facing.
- Addressing an Unmet Need through Strategic Planning
Addressing the growing problem of rising healthcare costs requires a systemic review of the existing financial model of payment.
👍 Good Strategic Planning Essay Samples for College
- Strategic Vision and Planning Importance for Effective Project Management System
For successful performance, organizations need an effective project management system that consists of control activities and effective resource allocation.
- Homeland Security Department's Strategic Planning
The department of homeland security coordinates the transition of multiple agencies into an integrated agency that is responsible for the protection of Americans in their homeland.
- Nokia Company: Strategic Planning
Strategic planning will assist the Nokia Company to make a road map on the future direction and allow it to explore the possible actions to achieve the future objectives.
- Kudler Fine Foods: Strategic Plan
Kudler Fine Foods was established in 1998 and deals with food products. It has been steadily growing and expanding, and its plans now are to increase the company's products.
- Strategic Business Plan: Small Size Dog Boarding Business
The conceptualization of a successful small dog boarding business demands a broad strategic blue print. This reflective paper develops a strategic plan for business called Dog Nest Centre.
- Kudler Fine Foods: Strategic Plan Update
To achieve its mission and vision of expanding services and improving efficiency, Kudler Foods needs specific strategies based on an analysis of the risks facing the company.
- Apple Inc.: Strategic Plan
This paper concentrates on the single opportunity that is the prospect of the iphone in the global smartphone market as iPhone sales revenue increased by 266% in 2009.
- Strategic Planning in a Nursing Institution
Strategic planning is part and parcel of a successful company. It guides an organization on the path to follow so as to achieve its goals.
- Adidas Company's Strategic Plan
The paper analyses market environment, strategy, and strategic position of Adidas so as to establish the best strategic plan that can be adopted to gain more competitive advantage.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
The benefits of strategic planning and its essential role in the development of companies have been well-researched and acknowledged.
- Wal-Mart Strategic and Financial Planning
The initiatives related to cost reductions also have negative effects on the worker’s demotions. The firm has a history of unlawful removal of workers.
- Performance Management in Strategic Planning
The strategic planning, which provides the benefits of growth to help companies and individuals, allows gathering a sufficient amount of information to meet the future challenges.
- Strategic Marketing Plan: Apple Corporation Inc.
This paper examines the marketing strategies Apple used in marketing the iPhone, its strengths and weaknesses, and provides a detailed outline of its future marketing strategies.
- A Strategic Planning Process and Its Benefits
A strategic planning process is comprehensive and helps create a roadmap for which strategic goals are designed to achieve by an organization.
- Apple Strategic Management: Planning and Management Process — Apple Company Essay
What is the role of Apple's strategic management? 🔥 Read our essay to find out more about strategic management plan, business strategy, treats, and solution!
- A Strategic Planning Initiative for Walmart
Walmart has focused its growth strategies on emerging markets like China and Mexico because other mature retail markets would not produce as many returns as the emerging markets.
- Strategic Planning in European Low-Cost Airlines
The objective of this study is to identify the forces that shape the strategies of low-cost airlines in Europe and the strategic options that these airlines have.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.'s Strategic Planning
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is considered to be an American corporation running a chain of discount department stores. This company is one of the largest in the world.
- Strategic Management and Planning in Business
Without a comprehensive strategy, a contemporary business is doomed for a short life before the first significant and unpredicted event that will catch it unawares.
- The Practice of Strategic Marketing Planning
The work is aimed to reveal the sense of strategic marketing planning, its tools, and its importance in the company`s operating.
- Louis Dreyfus Company: Strategic Plan
Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) is one of the largest merchants and processors of agricultural products in a world. The company also operates a global network of subsidiaries.
- Strategic Management: Planning and Organisational Success
The purpose of this essay is expose three major issues facing the company and to provide workable solutions.
- Strategic Alternatives in Planning
The paper discusses the necessity of strategic planning, the general planning process, and the process of choice-making in strategic alternatives.
- Factors Affecting Strategic Planning in Universities
The role that universities play is of great importance in any society. This study discusses the relevance of communication in successful strategic planning in universities.
- Interest Rate Swap as a Strategic Management Plan
The author states that the effective application of an interest rate swap may positively impact an organization and enable it to reduce risks and increase profit levels.
- Most Effective CIO Strategy for Effective Strategic IT Planning
The major role of a CIO in a modern business enterprise is the application of technical knowledge in ensuring that the operations of the company functions with less cost today and even in the future.
- Starbucks Corporation's Strategic Plan
Starbucks prides itself on the quality of its product, the attitude towards its customers, and the welcoming atmosphere of its establishments.
- Banner Health Company's Analysis and Strategic Plan
This paper discusses Banner Health’s readiness to address health care needs in the next decade together with giving a strategic plan for network growth.
- Singapore Airlines' Strategic Planning
In order to retain sustainable competitive advantages and regain business growth, the Singapore Airlines company requires appropriate strategic planning.
- Merger and Acquisition: Analysis of the Strategic Planning Process
The acquisition is usually financially complex and has to be undertaken with proper planning. That is why it requires a strategic planning process.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Strategic Planning
- The Strategic Action Plan for the Company
The company is committed to ensuring that all the goals and objectives are met as scheduled in its strategic plan.
- Analysis of IT Strategic Planning
Information technology (IT) strategic planning involves several activities that concern an organization’s goals and objectives being achieved through the use of technology.
- Strategic Information System Planning
This paper focuses on reviewing SISP, discussing the Strategic Information System Planning, analysing the strategic IS planning techniques.
- Titans Company's Strategic Marketing Plans
Through prolonged experience, the senior advisor to Titan industries posts some of the marketing strategies that Titans Company has adopted in making premium watch brands.
- Why Hospitality SME Managers Rarely Practice Strategic Planning
This paper will analyze why SME managers rarely practice strategic planning regardless of its importance in the business operations.
- Taco Bell Brand: Strategic Plan and SWOT Analysis
Using the brand of Taco Bell as a benchmark, a mission statement has been developed to differentiate the company’s products from the competition.
- Utah Symphony and Utah Opera: Strategic Planning for a Merger
Companies may opt to merge for various reasons. A proposal was put forward to merge the businesses of Utah Symphony and Utah Opera.
- Retailers’ Strategic Planning Process
The essay describes strategic planning as a rational way of translating experience, research information, and thought into marketing action, its role in the retail sector.
- Computer Sales Business Concept Strategic Management Plan
The strategic management plan of the business idea of selling new and refurbished computers could be a success using the strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Wal-Mart Store's Strategic Planning Levels
Wal-Mart has expanded enormously in the world and management of these stores all over the world can become difficult despite its information technology advantage.
- The Concepts of Strategic Planning, Project Management, Risk Management in Business Event Planning
The present paper argues that successful business event planning is not possible without careful strategic planning and project management along with risk management.
- Strategic Marketing Plan – Emirates Airlines
The main aim of this strategic marketing plan is to increase the value of services that Emirates offers and, by doing so, increase the profits of this business.
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan Development
Amazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Spaans Cookie Company: Strategic Plan
Spaans has developed a marketing and pricing strategy that ensures that it retains most of its customers at the end of the day.
- Al Khettar Restaurant's Strategic Plan
Al Khettar was founded in Al Etihad Road. The restaurant was intended for serving traditional cuisine of the Arabian Peninsula similarly to the other firms in the area.
- IT Strategic Plan for Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart executives should consider developing an IT strategic plan to resolve the technological issues. The company must adopt an efficient IT strategic plan.
- Strategic Planning and External Environment Factors
The purpose of this paper is to determine the ways through which a decision-maker can identify strategic factors in the external environment of a company.
- Design & Implementation of a Participative Strategic Planning Process for Acument China
This paper dealt with analysis from books and journals on the participative strategic planning process in the strategy formulation of a corporation or organization.
- The Role of Strategic Planning in Organizations
Every organization has a role to play in the society. The purpose of this report is to explain the role of ethics and social responsibility in strategic planning.
- United Healthcare Organization's Strategic Plan
This essay focuses on United Healthcare Corporation by discussing the strategic plan for developing effective healthcare services and issues that affect the strategic goals.
- Strategic Planning, Thinking, and Decision-Making
The traditional strategic choice model assumes consumers' preferences are primitive, and the utility functions as the full representations of consumer choices.
- Strategic Plan for BAE Systems
The analysis of BAE Systems provides the basis for their future strategic decisions and allows creating plans on increasing the efficiency of the company's operations.
- Impact of Internal Factors on Strategic Planning
For the strategic planning process to be successful, an organization should be flexible to review or formalize its values and operating principles to synchronize with the developed strategic plans.
- Strategic Planning: Starbucks
The mission statement of Starbucks is largely concerned with community involvement and safeguarding the interests of individuals who reside within the locality of the business entity.
- GAP Inc.: Strategic Management Plan
GAP Inc. was established in 1988, and since then, it has evolved into a company employing more than 120,000 people with retail stores in several continents.
- Key Elements of the Strategic Management Plan
This paper aims to discuss the key elements of the strategic management plan: PESTEL analysis, political, economic, social, and technological factors, etc.
- Strategic Planning in Non- and For-profit Organizations
The issues of strategic planning are critical for organizations as they aim at directing and functioning their orderly adjustment in the changing environment.
- Starbucks Saudi Arabia: Marketing Strategic Plan
In 2000, Starbucks Corporation opened new branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The move was in line with the company’s global expansion strategy.
- JIT: Strategic Plan and Implementation
Incorporating strategies to support the global strategy will undoubtedly see the emergence of another formidable player in the production of prepaid cell phones.
- A Strategic Marketing Plan for the Coca-Cola Amatil Company
This paper was written in order to develop a marketing strategy for the Coca-Cola Amatil group. The main focus was not on the entire product line of the group but for a new product, Coke Zero.
✍️ Best Strategic Planning Essay Examples to Write about
- Strategic Plan For Kudler Fine Foods
For Kudler Fine Foods, the risk management plan should be comprehensive enough so that all the possible risks are taken into account.
- Strategic Planning as a Critical Management Activity
Strategic planning, a critical management activity, cannot logically be separated from the assessment of the opportunity. It plays a crucial role in the retail sector.
- Strategic Planning for the Metropolitan Jewish Health System
This paper looks at some of the issues that the Metropolitan Jewish Health System (MJHS) has to look into when introducing the new service (telehealth).
- A Better Scheme for Strategic Planning by Keith McFarland: Top Down vs. Empowered Decisions
Keith McFarland demonstrates that empowering employees is extremely beneficial for the company in terms of productivity, teambuilding, motivation and creativity.
- Strategic Planning Concepts Analysis: PEST and SWOT Analyzes
PEST is a sort of convenient and simple method for analysis of the macroenvironment of a business structure; it is applied to examine the market and recent trends in an industry.
- Perisher Blue Pty Limited: IT Strategic Plan
The main objective of this report is to prepare an IT strategic plan for Perisher Blue Pty Limited – Australia's biggest and most popular ski resort.
- Strategic Planning and Adaptation in Health Services
Strategic planning is very important for the success of health services organizations. They have to have elaborated strategic plans to help them to deal with changes.
- Organizational Culture and Structure in Strategic Planning
Pfizer is one of the global organizations dealing with drugs and pharmaceutical products. The company approaches its operations from a strategic view.
- Diamond-E Framework in Strategic Planning Process
Researching diamond-e framework? 💎 Diamond-e model enables organizational leaders to establish the goals of the business and come up with steps to implement them. 🔍 Read the paper for the diamond-e analysis. ✅
- Strategic Management and Planning in the Workplace
A business profile includes brief information about the company's history and development, past success, and expected future performance.
- Information Systems Strategic Planning
Strategic planning is about the careful organization of the resources available for a given chore, so that maximum gain is reaped while minimum losses are incurred.
- Aussie Pooch Mobile Pty: Strategic Plan
The main success factors include the popularity of the brand among customers and franchisees and the increase of the company revenues.
- IT Strategy and Strategic Planning Process
The purpose of this report is to endeavors to explore the IT strategy and strategic planning process and has four focus areas.
- ABC Company's Strategic Planning
This paper explores how ABC Company should undertake the strategic planning process in order to address the lackluster performance being witnessed in the company.
- Ineffectiveness of Formal Strategic Planning
The paper aims to assess the works of scholars on the topic of traditional strategic planning in order to discuss an argument that it no be efficient in current environments.
- Importance of the Strategic Planning for an Organization Development
The appropriate way of defining a strategic plan for a company is by ensuring that the program is consistent with the business's overarching objectives.
- Approaches to Strategy and Strategic Management Plan
Determining the strategic management framework for the appropriate managerial levels within an organization is a vital step in meeting its needs and ensuring that it is run appropriately.
- Strategic Planning: Traditional and Contemporary Approaches
Traditional and contemporary approaches are applied in organizational strategic planning in the efforts of revolutionizing operations, processes and service delivery.
- BP Company: Strategic Planning in the Energy Industry
BP is an integrated oil company operating in the field of the energy industry. British Petroleum plays an important role in the modern world due to its activity in the energy industry.
- Transportation Forecasting: Strategic Planning
The purpose of this paper is to understand what measures can be taken to decrease the spending of transportation and define the application area and planning level of the work.
- Elements of Strategic Planning in Health Organizations
The strategic planning process is a critical component of the health care delivery system. Its application cuts across governmental and private practice institutions.
- Vancouver Police Department Strategic Plan
In its strategic plan of 2008 to 2012, Vancouver Police Department has set priorities that will ensure that Vancouver becomes the safest city in Canada.
- Airport Management: Strategic Business Plan
For small airport businesses, the advantage of the strategy is that it emphasizes the importance of location as a strength and customer groups as a priority.
- Opportunity Model and Goal Grid vs. SWOT Analysis in Strategic Planning
This paper will seek to compare and contrast two methods of strategic planning. It will discuss how they differ from or augment the traditional SWOT analysis.
- Tech Components International Firm's Strategic Plan
As a medium-sized electronics component business, Tech Components International aims to increase sales through engagement with the global supply chain through local channels.
- Huawei: Company’s Strategic Planning
This analysis aims to aid the company’s management in identifying the most influential factors and choosing an appropriate direction for further development.
- Strategic Planning Process: Stakeholders and Initial Agreement Guidelines
The involvement of the correct people in the planning process is considered crucial in the enhancement of measures of efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Strategic Planning
Organisations use strategic planning to focus on significant issues that they whish to accomplish in the future. Good strategic planning must be ethical.
- Importance of Strategic Planning for Large Corporations
Strategic planning is an established organizational management planning activity appropriately to ensure the functioning of the organization and achieving specific objectives.
- Strategic Plan to Create Financial Literacy
A strategy is an alternative that allows us to take everything into our own hands and create a plan. The strategic plan will allow us to focus on the goal and achieve it.
📝 Strategic Planning Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Human Resource Career Paths and Strategic Planning
This paper overviews human resources career paths and analyzes how companies conduct the implementation of their human resources strategic plans.
- A Candy Store's Strategic Planning and Management
Strategic planning and management is appropriate for comparatively uncomplicated and steady conditions because such conditions are based on evaluation and predictions.
- Financial and Strategic Planning: Financial Statements
The purpose of financial statements and reports is to communicate to users of accounting information the effect of activities on an accounting entity during a specified period.
- Strategic Management and Planning in Non-Profits
Strategic management helps to manage competitive positions, enabling the organization to sustain long-term while making its goals.
- Chick-fil-A’s: Strategic Plan, SMART Goals
The paper aims to analyze Chick-fil-A company in the fast-food industry, ascertain potential venues for its development and pinpoint goals that should be achieved in five years.
- Importance of Strategic Planning, Mission and Vision
The objectives assist in allocating roles and responsibilities to team members, thus, making it more accessible during the planning process.
- Kudler Fine Foods: The Strategic Plan of Risks
The key factors for success are an extensive planning system – where a proper planning manual relating to all tasks is to be specified, the time analysis.
- Organizational Development and Strategic Planning
The purpose of the paper is to offer a detailed analysis of OD and how it can be executed successfully in a business firm.
- Strategic Planning for Collegiate Athletics
Sports planning should also take place because sports management is a science. Athletes’ performance can be measured and analyzed.
- Apple Inc.’s Strategic Long-Term Planning
The BCG Matrix is a tool applied for long-term strategic planning efforts, and in the discussion, it will be applied to analyze Apple.
- Eastman Kodak: Strategic Planning
Kodak Eastman market and technical perspectives lie in the product commercialization and technology development through the creation of business alliances with smaller companies.
- Proctor and Gamble Company: Strategic Planning
This strategic plan analyze the strategic corporate development history, strategic direction for the future, and the current strategic situation of the Proctor & Gamble company.
- The MUSC-2020 Company's Strategic Plan
The MUSC-2020 strategic plan presupposes, first and foremost, the divestment of some buildings and the reinvestment of others. The MUSC strategic plan consists of five main goals.
- Strategic Planning in the Homeland Security Organization
Strategic planning helps organizations plan for the future. The Homeland Security organization employs strategic planning, which enhances its competitiveness.
- The Indian Creek Foundation Strategic Plan
The strategic plan will imply a list of things and goals that are essential to accomplish during the project of the Indian Creek Foundation.
- Multinational Corporations Formal Strategic Planning
The paper at hand is going to provide an analysis of formal strategic planning to prove that this approach is ineffective for the dynamic and highly uncertain business environment.
- Strategic Planning from Resource-Based View
The conceptual approach to resource-based view is in line with the theory of a firm’s resource-based competency or capability of the system in line with strategic planning.
- Strategic and Tactical Planning in Management
In this paper, strategic or tactical types of planning will be examined along with the analysis of the decision-making process as a whole.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Strategic Plan in Pakistan
Coca-Cola is the most prominent foods and Beverages Company in terms of growth and global market in this industry.
- The IT Strategic Plan
This paper discusses the various levels that leadership plays a crucial role in the adoption of a developed IT strategy.
- Walmart’s Balanced Scorecard and Strategic Plan
This paper provides the strategic plan for Walmart, including customer objectives, internal business process objectives, learning and growth objectives, and their justification.
- Balanced Scorecard: Strategic Planning and Management System
A balanced scorecard plays the role of giving feedback to the internal business procedures and external results towards the improvement of strategic performance and results.
- Strategic Planning Development and Implementation
The global business environment is filled with dynamism and change with globalization and technological changes affecting many businesses.
- Strategic Planning in Nonprofit Organizations
The process of making choice usually takes place when leaders need to be supported when making their goals international.
- Strategic and Operational Planning: Pfizer Company
Pfizer Company has a very weak communication system that verifies risk preparations before informed decisions are made.
- Strategic Planning in the Schools
The concept of strategic planning is usually associated only with profit organizations, yet, it is extremely important for educational institutions, in particular schools.
- Performance Management and Strategic Planning
The study establishes how the process of performance management and the link between performance management and strategic planning can be improved.
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in Strategic Planning
Moral concerns and corporate social responsibilities should be high on a company's focus list regarding strategic planning.