Entertaining, informing, and inspiring people globally through unparalleled story-telling, reflection on the iconic brands, creativity, and innovativeness encompass Walt Disney Company’s mission. The company’s objectives are as follows;In only 3 hours we’ll deliver a custom Walt Disney Company: Company’s Mission essay written 100% from scratch Get help
- Become the world’s greatest entertainment and information company.
- Create unique and resourceful content for the consumers.
- Offer outstanding services to the customers.
- Maximize profit and cash flow.
- Establish growth initiatives to drive long-term shareholder value.
For the company mission to be accomplished, the employees need to be trained to deliver excellent services to the clients and achieve contentment in their lives. Specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely (SMART) objectives must be prepared for the training program, and they should align with the company’s strategic focus (Iger 15). The training program is designed to help the employees comply with the company’s mission. Hence, the smart objectives for the training program are as follows;
- Improve the team’s collaboration by 20% to enhance good performance and service delivery
- Support the company’s initiative to increase profitability through performance improvement by 10% in the next six months.
- Hold two workshops per month aimed at improving knowledge through keeping up with the current technology.
- Benchmark with a new competitor weekly to increase market knowledge and note areas for improvement.
- Dedicate one hour per week to self-reflection for performance evaluation, to identify areas needing. improvement
- Seek feedback regarding your performance and development ideas every six months.
- Develop managerial skills and contribute development ideas to the company in the next quarter.
For the training program, a budget must be formulated to track the company’s expenses and maintain proper bookkeeping. The training program budget must not exceed the targeted amount because that will be bad for business. It will be as follows;
|MONTH OF JUNE|
|Manuals and Brochures||1500.00|
Iger, R. The ride of a lifetime: Lessons learned from 15 years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company. Random House, 2019.