Introduction. Connections between Professional Certifications and Employee Motivation
- Connections demonstrate to them that managers share their drive to be the best;
- People like to work for companies that are involved in their professional development;
- Workers will also experience recognized and appreciated by the organization;
- Certified personnel learns the value of conforming to particular professional standards;
- People can depend on the team’s capacity to satisfy industry criteria;
- Certifications better train employees to deal with daily issues;
- Certified personnel frequently perform more effectively than uncertified coworkers.
Examples of Professional Certifications
- Human Resources Certifications (PHR);
- Project Management Certifications (PMP);
- Sales Certifications (Sandler Training);
- Google Certifications (Publisher, Analytics, AdWords, etc.)
- Management functions are a systematic approach to achieving things;
- The four management functions are planning, organizing, leading, and controlling;
- Administrators must motivate personnel to work toward the strategy and keep everything under control.
Management functions involve 4 basic activities:In only 3 hours we’ll deliver a custom Employee Interest in Professional Certification essay written 100% from scratch Get help
- Planning: Determining courses of action;
- Organizing: Coordinating activities and resources;
- Leading: Managing, motivating and directing people;
- Controlling: Monitoring and evaluating activities.
- the impact of a happy employee
- Workers that are pleased are more motivated;
- A healthy work environment fosters employee connections;
- Empowered workers have increased performance.
Adnan Bataineh, K. (2019). Impact of work-life balance, happiness at work, on employee performance. International Business Research, 12(2), 99-112.
Ferreira, J., Mueller, J., & Papa, A. (2018). Strategic knowledge management: theory, practice and future challenges. Journal of Knowledge Management.
Miah, M. M. (2018). The impact of employee job satisfaction toward organizational performance: A study of private sector employees in Kuching, East Malaysia. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 8(12), 270-278.